• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Firly Swolks Discussing Mitillating Tatters Fithout Wilters

Status
Not open for further replies.
got good news at the doctor today. my last PET scan shows no signs of cancer! we still have to keep an eye on things for the next few years to make sure it stays that way, but it sounds like i might finally be out of the woods! after almost two years of fighting!

Woah man, this is massive. Been loosely following your ordeal for a while now, very happy to see you're clear! <3

Bless you and best wishes for continued good news.

got good news at the doctor today. my last PET scan shows no signs of cancer! we still have to keep an eye on things for the next few years to make sure it stays that way, but it sounds like i might finally be out of the woods! after almost two years of fighting!

Holy fucking shit yeah! Mate, I am so fucking stoked to hear that. You must feel damn good :):)<3

Hello friends, hope all is well. I am well....except i created insanity in a man...a coworker...i joked of Illuminati and lizards, threw in the English Queen....today this man told me "thanks for showing me that." Then proceeded to tell me of his experience watching a mortal man transform into a lizard. I've told him to perhaps, consider a peer reviewed journal article before telling this to others, but it is kinda fucking with me, how easily people believe others. Very mind opening but not particularly good. Dear me!

Don't feel too bad I have a friend down the road from me that I should mess with less. I talk about such things with a few people that are all mature enough to entertain ideas but not believe them right off so I was accustom to this stuff. I realized about half way through the conversation that this one dude spend way too much time on youtube and believes everything. He proceeded to explain how he'd been tracking the movements of the sun/moon and how they weren't real and the Government is projecting them on to a dome built around the planet. He doesn't have much to do and sits at his house all day so it's understandable. At any rate he now considers me an expert on such things so he's constantly linking me to random youtube videos via txt message or asking about various things. I don't really mind but I'd like to talk about something else every now and again.

I've been well, I keep finding drugs in my house though. I didn't know I was sitting on such a gold mine. I've been cleaning up and every time I move stuff in here I find something; xanax, opioids, lyrica, cut off straws. Sooooooo many straws I've lost count of how many I've thrown out. I'm keeping the nerve pills I find for days when I really need sleep but I've ditched everything else.

Great news, happy to hear it. :) You were so depressed the last few times I saw you post here.

Wow man that's amazing!! :) So happy about this! <3

That's great news! Glad to hear

Man I just had the craziest dreams... happens every time I have a hard time sleeping. Which was last night...

So, other than the last week and a half or something like that, lately I'd been really hitting the stimulants hard, the serotonin releaser or triple releaser types of stimulants. It was super dumb, but I was doing them pretty often, most days, for a good few weeks or maybe a month, and more often than one should before that for a while, but less often. At first mostly propylhexedrine and then at the end it was 6-APB. Well I pretty much did that until I ran out of 6-APB at the end and the thought of stimulants made me feel repulsed, and now that's where I'm at. Which is good because now I don't even want to look at a stimulant besides a cup of coffee in the morning, but it's bad because I feel pretty weird and drained. Does anyone have suggestions as to supplements or anything like that I could use to help aid in recovering homeostasis from this dumb binge? I'm already taking 5-HTP.

By the way, congrats PsychaStevic and solistus on your new modsticks. :)

Well, as a follow-up to my own post, I've been really good, haven't even wanted any stims, let alone had any. I also only drank 1 beer one night and a lot of beers one other night since then, which is a big improvement. Tonight we're going to the local university to record a song for our buddy's school project where he has to record a band and produce it for surround sound systems. He used to be in our band and we're probably going to play a song that then goes into a jam that he created with us, so that should be a cool thing for all of us. :) And I don't feel the desire to drink during it. I'd rather stay sober (-ish, we're definitely gonna smoke weed to start). I'm feeling good today, yesterday I felt anxious and weird, and I went to hang out with Delsyd and took 32mg of MXE, which always does well in sorting things out if it's done very infrequently. Talked about stuff, listened to music, etc. Today I feel pretty good honestly, I am excited and I feel motivated and pretty well-energized, slept better last night and had a cool dream. I have a bit of a fuzzy/strange head, which I can remember from other times I abused serotonin releasers. But the past week I've felt on the edge of getting brain zaps every day until today, so that's good. I haven't been craving cigarettes much either although I've been leaving my pack at the band house because during band practice is when I want them the most and get the most utility out of them.

Here's to hoping I feel pretty normal within a week. :) I want to start working out again, I have no time today but hopefully tomorrow I will. Man, at the end of my 6-APB, I looked at it and said, you shouldn't do this, this is ridiculous. But then I decided to do it purposely (while also giving in of course) so that I would feel bad enough afterwards to knock some sense into me. It seems like it's worked, the thought of doing 6-APB or propylhexedrine or any stimulant besides a little caffeine when I wake up sounds pretty gross. Basically everything feels better right now, I feel like I've grabbed onto my self-control before it slipped any more and now that's where I want to be. I'm looking at the rush of the high in an objective context right now, and it's totally not worth the negatives. It's also not worth the negatives to drink heavily most days, and it feels way better in the morning. Duh...

Wow, really happy for you TNW!!! I bet life feels a bit brighter right now.

Just ingested the lsm, waiting for effects. The last planned day that I had just didn't feel right so I decided to hold off

Also I had to add, if you guys have never worn Thai Fisherman pants it's worth a look; they're the the most comfy clothing items on the face of this earth

Last edited:
^I've had acid trips like that; perhaps it's not a consistent effect? With the price per dose ratio though, I doubt anyone will ever find out :\

Actually, it sounds an awful lot like my experiences with HBWR seeds.

Actually, it sounds an awful lot like my experiences with HBWR seeds.
The bodyload/feeling can be alot like hbwr on the comeup. Theres a heaviness and sedation that comes with it, almost like being on benzos whilst drunk? That's the best way I can describe it. There was a point where I was on my couch and drifted off into a world of massive 3d geometrical closed eye shapes/patterns, which would be awesome minus the sick sensation.

Cant wait to hear of LSM. I just tried CBD w terpens....I fucking LOVE it.
Most definitely, terps are the shizzz:)

Status
Not open for further replies.