• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: now with ∞% more fractals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of phenibut? You'll see..

Headache is a definite one. I seem to get really cold and achey knees. Upon forum searching I seem to be a special case in that department. Headaches and tiredness are the main ones though. Then when you stop it's one of the worst GABAergic withdrawals. After taking phenibut for 3 days straight when I stop I am so anxious, tense and generally physically uncomfortable. Diazepam doesn't do that to me.

Read up on phenibut side effects. It's a great drug but only in the short term, 1-2 days on. Phenibut+amphetamine is a wonderful combination for getting outside and doing stuff.

I find I only get it in the knees and that's the only side effect in short term use. It's as if it's from vasoconstriction because when that happens my knees are also really cold to the touch. It only seems to happen when I'm stationary though; if I'm out doing stuff it doesn't seem to happen. The headache thing only starts to show after using it a few days in a row, along with the other side effects like general tiredness and stuff.

Short term is the only thing I need to know about, at this point :)

Gotta make or find a list of them Soviet chemicals. They interest me very much

And my lab report has hit a wall because I don't have an F'ing protractor. FFS, I haven't had to use one since high school. I have 2 or 3 of those stupid math sets at home but none here. Bleh, on the plus side, found a used board/bindings/boots that I'm going to pick up tomorrow so I guess I'll buy another math set while I'm out. 158cm is going to be a nice upgrade from my 149cm. A shorted board is good to learn on because it's easy to maneuver but once you get good you find it limits you because it's slow and doesn't have a long enough edge for the turns you want to make. I find I do a lot of sliding on an edge before I start to actually make the turn. So YAY, upgrade :D

On to some other work I can do without a protractor.. and yeah, I'm high =D

You know that's kind of weird. Two nights ago I woke up and I was laying on a protractor. I have no idea how it got there or where it came from.

Clearly one of your protractors has discovered teleportation, explaining why you have none left. 8o

Goodnight PD!

Do you haz american accent?
like the people on my name is earl.

There's no difference in the way people from southern Ontario or northern New York speak. Accents are hard to judge.

As far as I'm concerned all Americans are like the guidos on Jersey Shore. ;)

More interestingly (North American neutral accent seems pretty common), any words or phrases that are prevelant in your region of Canada that might not be elsewhere. I guess we're not as distinctive as we once were in California since we're like totally the linguistic trendsetters of the nation, dude.

Id like to add about phenibut: I initially did not get very noticeable side-effects from it and was also able to cycle my use doing it for a maximum period of maybe 3-4 weeks and then a few weeks off it. No withdrawals at all after those cycles, let alone after 3 days. But after chronically having used it for a while I did start getting withdrawal effects from something like 2-4 weeks of use, mild at first and super shitty later on.

Also it seems like something similar is true for most GABAergic drugs: side-effects and withdrawals get worse and worse over time and also have cross-drug effect. By that I mean that after several GHB binges in the past I feel like my GABA(+glutamate) system/balance is chronically altered making me also more sensitive to becoming dependent on other GABAergics while getting increased side-effect and withdrawals.

Yes phenibut withdrawal can be shitty but IMO the duration of action of your GABAergic is one of the most important factors: with very chronic GHB abuse though at doses no higher than one standard dose, withdrawals are mostly over within a day. It sucks but it's over before you know it and can be cushioned by things like Lyrica.
With phenibut it was less physically rough for me, less of a racing heart and high BP like with GHB withdrawal, but more of a cracked out dirty feeling lasting maybe like 1,5-2 days (with phenibut I had the same: my doses never got very high). High doses of course add to the halflife-indicated time of gettiing clean.
Benzo's like diazepam are really shitty - going off that made me feel irritated, socially anxious and fearful for more than a week. Again: my doses tend to be low so there had not been much tapering to speak of. Maybe you can titrate down from 10 mg but the idea seemed a bit too ridiculous to me to continue tapering until I can hardly even see the stuff anymore by naked eye. Maybe also too worried that I might be too tempted to dose higher again, being fed up with long extended tapering.
I wonder if people who titrate the way decribed on that benzo.co.uk site feel equally irritated, fearful an anxious like I felt... or if going slow enough causes no negative effects?

FYI, adding L-tyrosine to amphetamine is a terrible combination. Completely killed it and made me feel generally shitty. It was an experiment and it's one that won't be repeated, I should have just kept with a good thing.

Same with cigarettes, it feels good for the first few drags but it's downhill from there. Lately I've been smoking a couple a night but I'm going to stop that. Bleh, tired and awake. Took some diazepam, 5-HTP/melatonin and diphenhydramine, sleep coming soon.

Yeah that's the thing with cigs, the more you do them the less interesting they are (and the harder it is to stop).

Yo p-sox, if I rowed my ass over to Canada across the Hudson in a canoe (or a jet ski)... you think they'd kick me out? I don't wanna pay taxes or any of that bullshit, but I also don't want to benefit from any social programs. I feel the Canadians could be reasonable and dig that; as long as I didn't land in Quebec, because frankly the French are assholes.

I will bring many cases of craft beer, pot and deemsters & a small but vicious black cat. I will, of course, arrive dressed in colonial attire; as IIRC that is still the custom of the Canadian region. So when you see that nigga in the tri-corner cap, goggle-clad black cat in a papoose on his back, barreling down the bay on a Kawasaki -- you'll know what's up man.

%)

I just had an epic night. Just got home from a desert party where I was on a slew of drugs (all low doses): booze, weed, shrooms, MXE, e, ephedra.

Now for some sleep.

Also it seems like something similar is true for most GABAergic drugs: side-effects and withdrawals get worse and worse over time and also have cross-drug effect. By that I mean that after several GHB binges in the past I feel like my GABA(+glutamate) system/balance is chronically altered making me also more sensitive to becoming dependent on other GABAergics while getting increased side-effect and withdrawals.

I can definitely agree with this. Each time I have experienced alcohol withdrawal has been significantly worse than the last. I think it also explains why a lot of people can get away without anything in the way of hangovers from GABAergic drugs when they first begin to use - but then after a significant amount of use can no longer avoid them.

Sounds like you had fun yucatan. I've never seen ephedra going around any parties before though! ;)

I've definitely been interested in trying it for a while, Khat too. I'm pretty sure it's illegal here in Poland though, and unfortunately IME it's even harder to get illegal plants than it is illegal chemicals.

Then again, I'm sure I could find it if I look hard enough. It would be nice to get some plant-based drugs. Maybe some San Pedro too :D

You ever try the speed there jesus?
i thought poland is where all of europes amphetamine/methamphetamine is made and thus poland=best speed in europe cheap.
Come and get me rog before you go, i wanna go too, canadians got bomb MDMA and this shit
methamphetamine_crystals__i2003e0628_disp.jpg

LSDMDMA&10090047 said:
You ever try the speed there jesus?
i thought poland is where all of europes amphetamine/methamphetamine is made and thus poland=best speed in europe cheap.

So everyone keeps telling me. I don't know many people here who use amphetamines though, despite them being really popular here, so I don't have a connect yet. I'll definitely give it a try though when I can, as the only stimulants I've had experience with are: caffeine, ritalin, cocaine and mephedrone. :)

Yo p-sox, if I rowed my ass over to Canada across the Hudson in a canoe (or a jet ski)... you think they'd kick me out? I don't wanna pay taxes or any of that bullshit, but I also don't want to benefit from any social programs.

Naw man, we let EVERYONE stay, it's very hard to get kicked out of this country. The amount of hoops that have to be gone through to get someone deported are such that they don't bother. Alien criminals just get a letter in the mail telling them to get on a plane and leave but it's never enforced, they just move somewhere else in the country. You'll be fine :D

As to taxes, well, bad place to come to. When I hear of Americans complain about taxes I laugh, you guys don't know what taxes are! Living in the states costs about half of what it does here. On the other hand if we need heart surgery it doesn't cost us 100,000.

I feel the Canadians could be reasonable and dig that; as long as I didn't land in Quebec, because frankly the French are assholes.

And Quebec, oh Quebec. I'm actually on the English side of the river where I'm living now. Ottawa is a very french city, about 60/40 E/F. As a generalization you're absolutely right! The french are snooty as fuck! As a group I can't stand them, individually a lot of them are cool though. Living in Ottawa the strangest thing is happening to me, I'm picking my french back up. I used to speak it as a little kid when I went to french school, before I switched to english school because all my friends went there and french was making my speech impediment worse. Anyways, I find just by hearing french spoken around me and thinking about it for a bit, I'm able to form simple sentences again. I think after living here a few years and maybe taking a course I'll be bilingual again.

I will bring many cases of craft beer, pot and deemsters & a small but vicious black cat. I will, of course, arrive dressed in colonial attire; as IIRC that is still the custom of the Canadian region. So when you see that nigga in the tri-corner cap, goggle-clad black cat in a papoose on his back, barreling down the bay on a Kawasaki -- you'll know what's up man.

%)

Lulz, my parents are down south right now and I told them to bring me back a sizer of SN IPA and the Magic Hat variety 12 pack for my christmas gift :)

And yeah, no one gets caught for committing crimes up here because the cops all wear red woolen coats which get hot so they can't run very fast or far. And if you have a car you're laughing because cops only have horses. ;)

When you say they're down south, do you mean they're up north? Or what I would consider down south (well The South is really east of me...I guess Mexico is the south, though if we lived there people would be talking about Nicaragua and El Salvador, and California would be up north...)

Man, I'm making like ten typos per post right now, think I'll bop back in later when my head is clear.

Edit: I meant pop back in...

Status
Not open for further replies.