• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: now with ∞% more fractals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, thanks for the recipe, adrian! I'm gonna bookmark that one for sure.

Every time I resist the temptation to pack extravagantly large bowls of weed and smoke myself silly, and instead decide to use moderation, I am pleasantly reminded that, with cannabis, a little really does go a long way. In fact I gave up on weed for awhile, deeming it a worthless toxin, but a couple days ago I took the tiniest puff, a threshold dose, and it was wonderfully stimulating and refreshing. In fact, I still feel like my mind is sharper than usual today.

Looking good

I wonder how long it can be kept?

Yea I'm not quite sure, depending on how long I keep it around... I'll let you know. Is the first time I have made it but I will probably tweak the recipe from there and try to make a truly incredible concoction over time. Will probably use honey instead of sugar next time.

Lahey is great. I just realised I didn't see their Christmas movie yet, so I might have to watch that.

Thinking of dropping some MXE even though it's 2am, watching Godfather, then playing Skyrim when it's finished loading in ~3 hours. :D

And Julian's absolutely constant holding of a rum & coke, even in the middle of gun fights and parent-teacher interviews :D

Have fun, Jesus. Only a few days till my preorder of Skyrim arrives. Just enough time to grab a fresh bag of herb. :D

Haha yeah Pepper, I actually started doing that myself without realising during the time period when I was watching Trailer Park Boys. I'd stumble around the house drunk never putting my glass down even when I went to take a piss.

Nice one. I'm hoping it's good since Oblivion disappointed me as I think I said in here before, but I've heard such great things from my friends - both from the ones who disliked Oblivion and the ones who liked it. Hell even a couple of my friends who dislike RPGs in general said it's great :D I'm interested to see how immersive it gets on MXE.

I'm hoping by the time I get the game most of the bugs will be ironed out. Who knows when that might be since I don't own a computer capable of playing it.

I'm not sure if my computer is capable either to be honest, I have a nice graphics card, and enough RAM, but the CPU is just an old Core2Duo.

Damn this MXE feels nice. Think I might put on a film in a moment though, motor control is a bit hazy and typing takes quite some time, making forums a little difficult to navigate.

35 minutes until Skyrim I believe. Hmm..

I'm jealous of your dissociation, only had a couple of glasses of wine myself tonight (which is certainly much better than nothing). I'm gonna make some tea (decaf chai to which I will add pumpkin flavored soymilk, mmmmmmm) and watch a corny Japanese drama about a modern surgeon sent back in time to the Edo period.

That tea sounds lovely, do share :D

I might try a small glass of Absinthe with this, since my dose is rather low and I think it'd complement it perfectly, as Absinthe feels on the dissociative side of alcohol for me to begin with.

Time to watch Adventure Time :)

GABAergics plus dissociatives is a pro combo jesus, try it (keeping doses reasonable of course!).

You watch Adventure Time? Stop being so agreeable and tasteful, it weirds me out sometimes.;) Man I wish I had cable solely so I could watch that show. I'll have to see if I can find old eps on the internet.

Wait, when did the psychedelic ideas and revelations inaction thread get unstickied? I didn't notice (haha, probably why it was unstickied, no one really posted in it after a while). Off for show time, be back in an hour or so~

Last edited:
Of course. I'm at a total of 20mg MXE. (10mg + another 10mg an hour in, both sublingual doses)

Should mix very well :D

I've only ever watched a few episodes actually, I never knew about the show until recently when my ex showed me it. I'm going to watch the episode that mentions DMT in it I think, never seen it before but I think someone here mentioned it. :)

Edit: Update, playing Skyrim is a little difficult, but manageable. Extremely interesting combo. My motor skills are very very impaired but aside from that I feel very clear-headed. I would probably have some difficulty appearing sober though.

Last edited:
Hahaha that's great. Hey to be fair, if they could catch you with the bucket on their head that'd be an even bigger bug! I think really they need to fix it so that it is regarded as a crime/violence when you hit an NPC with any object.

I'm not sure if it's the drugs but I can't get over the "What are you doing that for?" when he puts the bucket on the woman's head, haven't stopped laughing :D

Oh, can you pick up candles in Skyrim? Not being able to seriously annoyed me in oblivion, it hampers your decorating options so much. And is there an option that lets you put books down standing up? (Yes I'll stick to the most minor of concerns for now, I'll see how I like the big stuff myself when the day comes I can actually play it. Sadly I may have to on a console rather than PC at first (my own copy eventually will have to be on PC for messing around with console commands while bored, mods, and in general it just being better), but better than not playing at all I dare say.

Status
Not open for further replies.