• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Nexus for gibberish of the psychedelicized genius and veritably insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
^That's my kinda combo, sounds good for movies, But switch the opiate for a 40, or some other form of booze.

i ended up not being able to focus on the movie at all, so i put my headphones on, laid down. and closed my eyes. awesome mental movies at that point.

^I find that opiates completely ruin my ability to appreciate movies (and music, half the time), it's that apathy.

argh. I've been on a serious hunt for a decent cactus for months now. this morning I found the specimen of all our dreams on an online platform: 6 stems, with the highest reaching over 2m (!), sufficiently sure it's a t. peruvianus, the guys lives 30min away from me and he wants virtually no money for this treasure.
called him: "sold last friday."
my heart broke a little...I hope that it was at least some psychonaut who bought it.. ;)
he also said, that he has "others", smaller ones, "50cm". I'll visit him tomorrow and buy whatever looks rudimentarily potent...up to now mescaline is by far the hardest substance to find me. 8)

@Never Knows Best (and others): someone spilled some paint in the local park
33ogz1f.jpg

(already a bit withered and picture's bad obviously, but I was thinking of you while running past ;) )

I guess the days of progressive thinking in the Dutch government are over...

Last night I was sitting on a bench somewhere (rolling (not even smoking, mind you) some weed) and suddenly the police came over and they almost did a full-body search. Had to take off my jacket, shoes, socks and belt-buckle. Then, he checked my body extensively feeling deep inside my pockets and stuff, clearly not afraid of touching my wee-wee. (I think I passed the gay-test though) They found weed, hashish and a bit of 4-Aco-DMT. That used to be well-tolerated, but now I had to give all my stuff. My friend didn't want to, and now his criminal record states he is a drug user.

Might seem like a regular thing for you Americans, but in all my years of being an idiot, I've never been treated this harsh by the police. I have been in this exact situation before (the police spotting me while rolling a joint), and usually they would just say "if that thing was on, then you would have gotten a ticket" and be gone after that. Could have to do with the fact that my buddy has a non-pink skin tone, but really it seems like they are starting an assault on drug-usage. Half of the coffeeshops (the place you get weed) in my city have closed down too

Hmpf... I'm not a happy man :(

Llama almost caught a heronz charge once
i got pulled over leaving the pharmacy (cause i needed to get works) with spikes+4 bags in my pocket.
didnt get searched somehow, got off, then went and did my shot 10 minutes later.

I gave in and just ordered The Complete Idiot's Guide to Organic Chemistry. While I understand receptor theory fairly well, I get hung up on the molecular-level shit. Give me a month and I'll be able to make sense of those diagrams and spout off shit like "Don't be daft, George -- it *is* an alcohol. Don't you see that it contains a hydroxy -OH functional group?" :D

^ Right now I'm on a bit of a chemistry bender -- ordered a general chem textbook, and have been chippin' away at the thing for like 5-6 hours a day. Ahh, the joy of learning.

Kind of embarrassing though. This is high school level shit. I would know this by now, if my high school chem class weren't taught by a lady that spent 90% of her classtime chatting with her students about unrelated nonsense.

I miss chemistry so much. I took AP (uni level) in high school, but haven't really taken anything since. Though I'm taking classes again in a few months.

How's PD nowadays? It's been years since I hung out in the social :(.

How's PD nowadays?

Kind of annoying, IMO. There are a million random people with no knowledge (or spelling skills) whatsoever that feel the need to post their irrelevant opinion in every thread, thus congesting the forum.

lol, I'm sorry, I'm gettin' jaded in my old age.

Kind of annoying, IMO. There are a million random people with no knowledge (or spelling skills) whatsoever that feel the need to post their irrelevant opinion in every thread, thus congesting the forum.

lol, I'm sorry, I'm gettin' jaded in my old age.

Hey wait! I remember you; you had a different (bit more realistic) hummingbird avatar. Yes?

Sad day, no frowns here either; I'm drinking.

Where's Roger&Me? I miss that motherfucker. And swilow, Xorkoth, Cosmic Charlie, etc. Ah, just re-read some old posts; so nice to be 17...

Last edited:
Hey wait! I remember you; you had a different (bit more realistic) hummingbird avatar. Yes?

Yep. :) I've changed a lot since then.

Where's Roger&Me? I miss that motherfucker. And swilow, Xorkoth, Cosmic Charlie, etc. Ah, just re-read some old posts; so nice to be 17...

I think Roger, swilow, and Xorkoth are on extended Bluelight breaks. Xorkoth left kind of mysteriously. Don't know about Charlie. Would be interesting to hear from these folks.

Today's my first MXE day in months. Feels so good. %) I'm glad I had the willpower to abstain for almost an entire year - but in a sense I think MXE will have me in its jaws for the rest of my life.

Yep. :) I've changed a lot since then.
Likewise :).

I think Roger, swilow, and Xorkoth are on extended Bluelight breaks. Xorkoth left kind of mysteriously. Don't know about Charlie. Would be interesting to hear from these folks.

Today's my first MXE day in months. Feels so good. %) I'm glad I had the willpower to abstain for almost an entire year - but in a sense I think MXE will have me in its jaws for the rest of my life.
Xork was always kinda absentee-ist, even when I was staff with him. Now I live in the same town he does, so it'd be great to meet him, but IDK if that will happen. Maybe Delsyd/*Love*lite* keeps up with him...

Congrats on having that willpower, mate. I can definitely relate on the latter part of that with heroin.

Hasn't we's all? ;) I asked about Charlie awhile back, the others I thought I had an idea of what happened to but.....

Also.....dat MXE? Is good and all that.....8o

Fuck the weather.....wheres my thunderstorms?!?

Last I heard Charlie was in jail.
I hung out with xork last night. He is well, he's been painting a lot lately and is working his way into the art community. He no longer does drugs so he doesn't come on bluelight because it would be a trigger for him.

I agree with TAC about being in MXE's grips for life (as well as ketamine). In fact i found it much harder to leave behind than heroin, which I've been able to quit and only use once in the last 3+ years. I'm currently on an extended hiatus from MXE as well but I see myself using it in the future.

Howdies all around, y'all are just crawlin' out of the woodwork aren't ya? A regular bonanza of retirees.

bob laidlaw said:
How's PD nowadays?

I don't know, no one ever told me how it used to be/has changed. A good number of the most beloved PD family members don't really come around anymore, but otherwise it has been the same ebb & flow of quality, style, and persons I've observed since coming here. Of course there are plenty of new faces with potential (and some of us without much potential, but we stick around anyways).

@jk - Looks you have a really nice local park.

In other news, between recycling some old beer bottles I had lying around and picking up change off the ground, I managed to rustle up $4, ending my immediate worries over food.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.