• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Nexus for gibberish of the psychedelicized genius and veritably insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are you talking about? isnt it obvious that the cat is dead and alive?... tisk tisk

i dont think childhood seems magical because of dmt or pineal gland or whatever. i think its mostly nostalgia. just like highschool seems like a magical place once you ve grown a bit older. everything looks a bit golden in hindsight. i mean, for one thing, you were younger, healthier, more energetic and full of hope then

I don't get why people look back on childhood as a wonderful, magical time...? Personally, my childhood was shit compared to my life now.

When I was a kid, I was uneducated and immature, didn't have any decent friendships, didn't have any passions or hobbies. My life was just stupid, empty, and childish. I suffered from borderline psychotic social anxiety, and perceived that everyone hated me.

By comparison, my life is incredibly exciting at this point. And you know what? I'm healthier - I get sick less often. I'm more energetic - I used to suffer from lethargy and ADHD, which I'm overcoming. And I am more full of hope than I've ever been.

If y'all's lives are declining with age, y'all ain't doin' it right.

when i was a child i could easily get lost in a movie, or a video game, or some toys, or just make-believe playing with some friends. i was constantly in the moment (in the "be here now" sense). sure, now i'm smarter and have a more realistic world view, but i'm constantly aware of myself on a meta- level. back when i was a kid i just was.

just like highschool seems like a magical place once you ve grown a bit older.

No, it sucked.

TAC said:
I don't get why people look back on childhood as a wonderful, magical time...? Personally, my childhood was shit compared to my life now.

When I was a kid, I was uneducated and immature, didn't have any decent friendships, didn't have any passions or hobbies. My life was just stupid, empty, and childish. I suffered from borderline psychotic social anxiety, and perceived that everyone hated me.

Hear, hear.

Childhood only seems magical because you don't have to live up to western social standards and all the psychological weirdness that comes with it. (E.g you don't have a community with your neighbors, they're just "other" people that live near you and are potentially dangerous) Not really in a mood to get my point across properly, but you've all heard this argument before I guess

High school sucks but that is the time where you (or, a lot of people) start going to a lot of parties and stuff and so it seems like the coolest time ever when you look back.

Anyway, 4-5mg of 5-Meo-MiPT is an insane potentiator of other psychedelics. Only had half a blotter of LSD left but had a great time and visuals were going on for at least 10 hours (and I'm kind of a hard head. A blotter from the same batch was only mild comparatively)

Last edited:
300ug of LSD and 150mg MDMA changed my views on psychedelics permanently. I was transcending time and living the lives of my ancestors whom I have never met. I was not human for my peak, thank goodness I had a bed and my friends, without them I would have ended up in the streets somewhere. Strongest LSD trip of my life. It was something I hope never to repeat in the near future. I need to independently flourish more before I choose to use liquid cid again.
I did take a lot of good out of the experience but overall it was pretty overwhelming.
I had been into NBOMe's for half a year prior- I forgot the power that LSD holds.

DMT is a mad one! Just got the Eclipse Vape (Basically a crack pipe) as I've been smoking cannabinoids. Took out the vial that I thought had some DMT, got a small trip, during that decided to take the vial with recrystalized DMT - but not a significant amount. Fuck, had Shaman masks begin to take over my vision, flying towards me almost in a blast of colours shooting out the sides. Began to put everything away at one point as I felt I was at black out/breakthrough stage.

Was weird though, had almost a feeling of warning. Almost as if it was over dosing so soon after the previous and without much consideration. Or was it just this at the back of my mind after getting such a strong conscious trip. Love DMT otherwise, as soon as you get over that initial overwhelming it's just fantastic. Really wish it was more available, but all I've had the opportunity of doing these past few months is vaping this stuff, although it's lasted a while.

I had been into NBOMe's for half a year prior- I forgot the power that LSD holds.

This is why I'm not a big fan of NBOMEs, I'll dabble every once in a while. But at the end of the day LSD has the better and more powerful headspace, more to be gained in my opinion. 4-ACO-DMT for party trips or more social events, LSD for heavy trips to get into the mind or else in slight doses for socializing.

DA TRAP BACK
llamaz be trappin
DOPE N COKE ALL DAY
WHIPPIN WORK
naw
i aint trappin
but i could be
FLIP BRIX
FOAR LIFE

Rockin' out wit' a bit of Tool some MXE/2c-E. Times are good and fucked, hope you brothers are safe and fucked if that what your will tell ya to do! Can't wait to try 6-APBD out....been waiting on that...........ffffffffffffffffor yyyyyyeeeeeaaaarrrs! Dunno to me just seemed off the bat that the unsaturated ones were the clear winner, though I am no MDMA lover by any means but give its qualities with a psychedelic...at least esque I'd rather have Mandy than Molly anyday anywho....:p I figure kick it with the new AD(Arrested Development) season, some IM MXE/6-APBD/2c-e, and maybe if i'm lucky some thunderstorms to plume through during...would make for a grade A day! Really excited to try a more sedartoy type "roll" more like MDA was. Always added a bit of sparkle and flair especially, which what it seems it may be good for!

Psychedelics are always going to remain "underground" in some sense, because they're keys to that Truth which must always remain elusive. It's the Truth that likes to be forgotten, and rediscovered, again and again. A little game of hide and seek.

;)

If I had a maschine I would be making tracks every day this summer :!

my friend has a NI maschine and an elektron machinedrum and If I had them I would be getting a lot of the ideas in my head out into your ears but I just use FruityLoops on my computer at home and at school I don't have anything besides my guitar :/

^ I had that written on my laptop for three days without posting it, I just got back from a court date in which all charges were dropped and I'm filing for expungement tomorrow. It's wild how many random stories like that you hear about, specifically ones regarding psychedelics. I was told by a friend that some guy swallowed like a whole sheet of acid as he was getting tackled by a cop and sat in jail for like a year until he was randomly "pardoned." it seems like some unknown force is on our side lol.

since that amazing moment of relief and happiness that I wont be spending the prime of my life rotting in jail I've been in summer/party mode. It turns out this summer is gonna be as great as I hoped after all.

EDIT: i'm about to go for 115mg ketamine after taking a total of 2mg xanax over the course of the last 5 hours or so along with a few shots of honey jack daniels. <3 hope everyone else is doing well

Last edited:
Psychedelics are always going to remain "underground" in some sense, because they're keys to that Truth which must always remain elusive. It's the Truth that likes to be forgotten, and rediscovered, again and again. A little game of hide and seek.

;)
If only it were the truth....then the game could have stopped ages and ages ago, then we simply we could have moved onto hop scotch.....I suck at hide and seek...:( ;)

Had the most profound thoughts on the relation between time, probability, reality and life*, but as soon as I thought "Wow, this really deep" I forgot ALL of it.... Oh well, there is always the next trip

SONN, you can get a mk1 for fairly cheap (saw one for 300 euros a few months ago, now with the Push being released I'd say it's even cheaper) if you're able to find it. If you like to trip while making tunes the colored pads of the mk2 might be worth it, but otherwise.. 8)

*Hard to convey the s-factor (smartness-factor) of it, but I even came up with possible experiments to prove it. That's when I started thinking how deep it all was. Happens to me all the time, might as well not trip now that I think about it

Last edited:
came here to post this track: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSJEfo1mwdE

fits quite well to all your "discovering the truth"-talk - as I (re)found it last autumn while listening to exactly this track. 175mg of 6-apb kickin in and washing away all the guilt, the fear, the doubt (I've been stuck in an increasingly crippling depressive episode of nearly 2 years at the time).
I was standing on the balcony with a friend (same dose), full moon, moving clouds, fresh breeze. we stood there, smoked a joint and watched (the music of petar dundov in the background). as we watched the sky, the clouds, the moon slowly turned into a huge divine PARTY, angels dancing in the skies. for us. and with us. we both felt the same thing. as we focused deeper and deeper on this epic phenomenon in the skies the borders between heaven and us broke, we completely identified with this deep, DEEP divine euphoria. my mind started to reconstruct the circumstances that lead to us being at this place, at this time - starting at the big bang. evolution. culture. us. it became so clear. so obvious. and it was good. everything is good as it is. I am good.

one of the 2 life-changing experiences I had. unforgettable. the realizations I had this night are still guiding me in so many ways.

Lately I'm discovering that you really don't lose anything by just following your heart, and doing what you love. Trusting that the future will work out, and letting the future surprise you, rather than planning it all out.

Going with the flow! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.