• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Nexus for gibberish of the psychedelicized genius and veritably insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
^GL/Have fun/Be safe!

3-meo-pcp sounds like an interesting one. How would you compare it to 4-meo-pcp? Isn't 3meo supposed to be allot more stimulating? 4-meo is a very unique gem. Such a shame it is so expensive compared to other dissosociatives.

I started taking a break from the k. I really need to clear my head and lower my tolerance. I always was very good and controlling my self with all the other highly addictive substances I have done but there is just something about dissociatives that make them so irresistible. The fact that I have too much free time on my hands and am dealing with allot of chronic pain and depression makes me more likely to use it.
3-MeO and 4-MeO are absolutely nothing alike, 4-MeO when dosed properly is like a long ketamine ride in the sense that it fucks motor skills and makes you walk weird(ha reminds me of the Robowalk, or whatever they call it for DXM, been a bit to long with that for me to remember, ha!). I actually recently had a 4-MeO experience, it was awesome, forgot I dissolved 275mgs ages ago into a shot glass that I promptly put into my closet and forgot all about, the 4-MeO was just sitting in the glass, I was on 2c-E/other psyches and thought why not plug this stuff up! Amazing idea, worked great and was absolutely fucked for about 2 hours, like in the sense that I was glued to the floor/the chair. Great time! 3-MeO is so lucid, even at high doses its totally possible to just forget you've taken it, then at other times its fairly strong and you can get pretty wonky, mind wise. The maina it can induce seems second to none, for me it was pretty easy to recognize and work with, but either way, it can and will suck you in at times...... It also just always seems to have this perfect serenity(many diss's induce this state but with 3-MeO....:))where everything feels utterly aligned and you can think very fluidly!

<3 to all my brothers! Lovin' this rockin' social, great times with ya guys! Feels like the olden days.....nostalgia...

4meo-pcpc is lovely when plugged.

4meo-pcp is a great combo drug. Once while peaking on it I smoked some dmt in the shower. I laid down as soon as a exhaled felt my body fade away as my mind entered some undiscovered realm. 4meo-pcp synergizes way better with dmt than ketamine does.

SR, I think that pic from you avatar will make you justice in the way you felt :p

how are you tonight PD?
Im half asleep waiting to drift off after a hard work week. but tomorrow....

kingme said:
how are you tonight PD?

^I overcooked my kidney beans (forgot I had'em on the stove and they were boiling instead of simmering), gonna cook some wild rice to go with it for dinner, and steam some vegetables. And the sun's still pretty high in the sky here.

Antidepressive effect from MXE is sooo nice :)

oh yeah, Phenibut in the mix too

I am anti-depressed

Hoping for a life-long afterglow :)

Last edited by a moderator:
mmm, cooking. i might indulge in that this weekend if i find the time. made some mean curry chicken earlier this week... need a fresh project.

Bang bang! This one is really getting lively! <3 Its like a train now, pushing forward bursting forth lets keep it up!

johannes, please let us know tomorrow how the afterglow is

:( was very, VERY tired and powerless yesterday. started smoking weed soon, proceeded with a few beers, fell asleep at a party.
nope, no afterglow... (but this stuff also kept me awake well into dawn, took 0,5mg of lorazepam, didn't sleep much, weather's absolute shit...factors that don't contribute to an afterglow)

Had a lot of free time while working (just a lil' gig, will cover a month of food and some tobacco), so more haiku:

Two magnolia buds
fated to never open
rise proud from a vase

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tired and hungry
the crow shall have no respite
while mockingbirds rage

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bent almost falling
flourish of gladiolus
celebrating life

^

Reading your poems
I think to myself,
"I should write one too!"

Just 'bout time for my new bedtime ritual: bit of booze, sublingual RIMA, and DMT from vaporizer. See somethin' new every time.

Hmm. It is pretty cool how alcohol can bring the present moment into focus.

Last edited:
Getting on it tonight lads and lasses, as tomorrow is my birthday. To mark this ocassion, I feel that a few bumps of Ketamine and perhaps some 4-HO-MET is in order!

^

Reading your poems
I think to myself,
"I should write one too!"

Just 'bout time for my new bedtime ritual: bit of booze, sublingual RIMA, and DMT from vaporizer. See somethin' new every time.

Hmm. It is pretty cool how alcohol can bring the present moment into focus.
^Feel the exact same Apple, QFMT! Still tripping hard ATM, redosed IM style with 11mgs 2c-E/5-MeO-MiPT, about 15 minutes ago! The ride up is beginning, haha! <3 once again to all my brothers out there, in the PD social! Hope everyone's doing well on this absolutely gorgeous day! GTG, see you all later on!

Female company has just arrived...time for OEV's and orgies....(just joking...K-hole sex isn't much fun) *cue wet-flopping fish motion*

Status
Not open for further replies.