View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Loquacious Psychedelic Love Lazers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah coke always sounds good until about 10 minutes after the first line (or bump or whatever) then it's all downhill...

I think I'm going to try smoking a bit of AMT tonight. Has anyone here tried that ROA? What's the duration like? I'd like to get at least a couple hours of sleep tonight.

I like that ROA, but it's mild even at 20mg+. Which is fine, if that's what you're looking for. Lasts 3-4 hours tops, though I still had trouble sleeping past that point.

On an unrelated note:

th.33ab7c2830.jpg

=D

good...i smoked about 40mg, and i'm feeling pretty damn good...not too visual, akin to a low dose of lsd.

Really nice track, Dondante. Thanks. <3

I'm back in SoCal now, after a day of sitting in vehicles...

Was chilling with family in Iowa for the past few days. Got to see my big sister, which was really cool. :)

But traveling always makes me feel really weird. Kinda worthless actually... :\ Can anyone relate?

you live in Cali. Im sure im sure if i lived there also and went to Iowa it would feel worthless. So I can relate.

just took 2mg clonazepam, should that give me a noticeable high? (noticeable as far as benzos go lol)

Actually I'm gonna do a lil test; I haven't got stoned yet today so I'll wait till the clonaz kicks in then get baked and take mental notes of the difference.

whoooooooopie :D

haha have fun tbird...assuming you don't have a benzo tolerance (if you did, you wouldn't be asking) 2mg should get you nice and laid back.

how does one deal with the perpetual boredom of day to day life?

I need some dank chill music, but I'm not sure what to listen to. I know there is a sound out there I want to hear, but I just can't find it!

Any suggestions for some chill music, not necessarily electronic music. Just something with a beautiful flow..

Dude Cloudy that happens to me all the time lol, including right now.

hmmm...

Right now I'm groovin to my own tunes, feels good man

I feel that ,but I need to read. Wish I could divide myself in two.

I need some dank chill music, but I'm not sure what to listen to. I know there is a sound out there I want to hear, but I just can't find it!

Any suggestions for some chill music, not necessarily electronic music. Just something with a beautiful flow..

Flying Lotus - MmmHmm

I get this problem quite a bit, seems to happen when I'm stoned more often than not. :p

My wife and I smoked some great hash tonight and she was telling me what she got when she went grocery shopping and she was like " I got some apples, and some weed, and some milk.... wait, did I say weed? I meant lays potatoe chips" and we both burst out laughing. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.