Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Loquacious Psychedelic Love Lazers

Status
Not open for further replies.
PD Social: Crackhead cook out, v. don't steal my chap-stick

i gots a zune.
and a PS3.
ive been playing GT5, its the bomb diggity.
although..
there are very large things that need to be improved upon.
the foundation is ogod though.

Nissan GTR yet LMA?
I've played Forza and it's crap tbh although I did have a burn in the V6 Clio which was fun,

Nissan GTR yet LMA?
I've played Forza and it's crap tbh although I did have a burn in the V6 Clio which was fun,
i havent bought a GTR yet, ive got 2 or 3 skylines but otherwise ive got a good mix of cars.
over 30+ already, most of em prize cars, but i dumped lots of cash into a mustang mach 1, the new camaro SS, a civic type r, bought a maserati and saving right now for a corvette ZR-1.
i think i have an old corvette too, ive bought lots of cars just to have em.
goddamn do i want a ZR-1 in real life though, that shit is brutal.
i like corvettes in general.
IRL i wouldnt even buy a GTR, id rather have a corvette.
just as fast, probably cheaper and its just a much more appealing car to me
V8 muscle>twin turbo V6.

'PD Social: And the beat goes ॐ' (Aum, similar pronounciation to On)

Or in my case: two tentacles up.

(Its a long story, don't ask)

*sprays ya with ink and floats away*

Cloudy;9045374[url said:
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3179442/[/url] .

haha, i live in number 3 and work in 2, 7 (and technically 9), 8, and 11.

i'm on half the list!

Yay people like mine XD

Hmm I get the joy of shoveling the metric ass-ton of snow from my driveway. Can't decide on an album to throw on, I'm thinking something modest mouse.

Nothin better than some bumpin ass psytrance for some lawn mowin/snow shovelin imo

Yay people like mine XD

Hmm I get the joy of shoveling the metric ass-ton of snow from my driveway. Can't decide on an album to throw on, I'm thinking something modest mouse.

at least you get to shovel snow, the sun was out and i was wearing shorts yesterday :p

LOL, I fell asleep with the heat on the night before yesterday. :D

Yesterday morning comes around, I wake up in a pool of sweat and have to turn the air conditioning on. 8(

at least you get to shovel snow, the sun was out and i was wearing shorts yesterday :p

Blasphemy. haha!

Snow just looks cool. And you can sled/snowboard or whatever. But in general its just full of suck.

Yeah snow can be pretty wack sometimes-- shit's heavy. You should invest in (or invent, if they don't already exist) some type of machine that uses hydraulics to shovel a driveway. Like a hydraulic super-shovel.

When I was like 12 I lived in Pennsylvania. I really liked to snowboard. I think I miss having actual seasons too.

Status
Not open for further replies.