View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Loquacious Psychedelic Love Lazers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to do this with great frequency, but I don't really view it as a good thing. Of course the underlying motivations that cause us to do this, and thus the ramifications of the action itself on our persons, may be quite different.

That's what I was kinda thinking.. that idea seems to define everything I dislike about the festival scene for example. No hate on willow it's just not something I consider beneficial to myself.

What should I use this for? Not sure about a t-shirt..hmmm

Mm7p2.jpg

Last edited:
fuck your angry opinions on dubstep LOL is it a decent design? just pretend it says masters of hardcore or some shit

oh eyah, the design is good
i just dont like wubstep
id rock a shirt like that if it said dnb instead of wub wub

there ya go haha. thanks. i'd make a DnB one but you insulted my beloved dubstep ;)

haha i could totally make ya a shirt man. i've got an iron on t-shirt press at my work that I can use for free.

^Hey nearjat, i've a workmate that would love a dubstep shirt...are you making them or just thinking about making them?

Willow: Yeah good luck! Btw. Whatever happened too that mescaline? :)

Thanks man...:) The mescaline was, for the most part, eaten...For some reason, I vaguely remember IVing it, but I'm not sure if I did or not...probably didn't then...;)

I tend to do this with great frequency, but I don't really view it as a good thing. Of course the underlying motivations that cause us to do this, and thus the ramifications of the action itself on our persons, may be quite different.

I see it as a more neutral thing. Its not a good idea to intentionally confuse yourself, but the fact that it is YOU doing it means that you have some control over the confusion. Of course though, as with all magick/ritual, the aim is suspension of disbelief. I imagine that same suspension of disbleief plays a role in nearly all human religious systems. You do need to know when to pull back. I personally have set "morals" which don't change...its just for the sake of knowledge that I try to shift my own mental paradigm, and that can be done by, say, chanting the Rosary whilst using the circle/triangle of goetic/daemon magick...two very different rituals, with the same basic role; inner focus or meditative calm.

The thing is, chaos (as a word at least) really means 'emptiness' or 'abyss'. We often think of it as disorder or anarchy, but the idea of shifting your mental standpoint at will can demonstrate a certain vacant/vacuum like nature of the mind. Theres even a word for running two opposite thoughts simultaneously (the word refers to a mental phenomen, maybe a sound, that occurrs when doing this...)

Anyhow, yeah. :D I've seriously got an absolutely killer flu atm, spend all night shivering and sweating and having nightmares....Sleep walking too...I gotta say, intense flu is probably a worse feeling then dope sickness...

Meh.

Peace <3

edit: really loving minimal tech/trance atm. Got Autonomech's latest album playing, next up is Trentemoller...

Lol whats the word for that? I HAVE to know now.

Oh didn't see that question, um I'm just thinking about making them. Does it look worth it? haha. cuz I could do it fairly easily. I'd charge like 15 but I think money would just make it more difficult.

Last edited:
lol sometimes when I take a big hit of weed, I taste indole for a second and my whole head starts buzzing like crazy and in a couple seconds its over. Its definitely a hardcore DMT flashback of some sort, but I quite enjoy it. :D Just happened a few minutes ago, it was very strange.

I can't wait to procure some more DMT soon for summer, I'm eager to traverse the pure world of imagination again. How can words even do justice to such a profound experience? No matter how the human brain rationalizes the experience, or what explanation for the experience the person chooses to believe, its still an amazing shock to the core of your being that the mind is even capable of conjuring such a preposterously extravagant phenomenon. It prompts one to immediately reevaluate everything they believe about the nature of consciousness. What a stunning, graceful experience-- I am profoundly grateful to have experienced it.

Last edited:
I'll make one man haha, the printer only really works on light colors though if thats cool. So you actually want a XXL?

Yeah white would be tight, pretty much the longest shirt you can find lol, I'm tall.... and like big shirts lol.

No rush though lol you don't have to do it asap

I'm hopefully going to be getting some deems soon, been dreaming (deeming?) of this day for years now. I want to get enough to smoke a solid dose, as well as try it orally with some syrian rue... Will most extracted DMT crystals be pure enough to take orally or do I need to worry about ingesting trace amounts of naptha or lye that will be harmful?

and I hear you about the indole taste/flashback thing... I get it from my past experiences smoking DPT and AMT freebase. Sometimes even randomly I'll taste it, for some reason this was especially heightened when I was taking ECGC/5-HTP (serotonin perhaps?) Really exited for a breakthrough dose of DMT, I haven't taken a full psychedelic dose of anything for months, years, and I'm willing to be completely blown away by my next trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.