View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Loquacious Psychedelic Love Lazers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Dondante, that is a seriously awesome picture and I bet tripping there would be almost automatically amazing and mystical!

:)

That one isn't mine. Utah is a spectacular place though!

USA_monument_valley_UT.jpg

Last edited:
Had my 19th lucid dream last night, and actually managed to stabilise the dream and increase the clarity of it dramatically. Unfortunately I got too cocky and it ended as I tried to summon a giant fireball, but I'm happy at how much I've progressed.. only 4 weeks ago I wasn't able to induce a lucid dream at will, and now in those 4 weeks I've had 11.

I wonder how psychedelics affect lucid dreams, I know 7 of the other 8 lucid dreams I had before these 4 weeks were during the period when I was tripping every week or two, but I'm not sure if there was a link or not. I'd be interested to see if the amount of lucid dreams I have goes up or down when I next trip.

I know there's a dreams thread in Philosophy & Spirituality but I think lucid dreams should be discussed more, particularly in PD where mind expansion plays such an important role. I think lucid dreams show us the true fractal nature of reality, we can create a universe just as big and crazy as our own all in our heads.. and then jump into it and experience it as if it was waking life. All done by a tiny brain.

Don't miss MMJ if you make it!

=D

...anybody else anxiously awaiting the Bonnaroo lineup?

P.S. My goal for spring is to have a psychedelic experience here...

Mesa_Arch_Craig_Wolf-710741.jpg

"Men come and go, cities rise and fall, whole civilizations appear and disappear—the earth remains, slightly modified. The earth remains, and the heartbreaking beauty where there are no hearts to break. Turning Plato and Hegel on their heads I sometimes choose to think, no doubt perversely, that man is a dream, thought an illusion, and only rock is real. Rock and sun.

Under the desert sun, in that dogmatic clarity, the fables of theology and the myths of classical philosophy dissolve like mist. The air is clean, the rock cuts cruelly into flesh; shatter the rock and the odor of flint rises to your nostrils, bitter and sharp. Whirlwinds dance across the salt flats, a pillar of dust by day; the thornbush breaks into flame at night. What does it mean? It means nothing. It is as it is and has no need for meaning. The desert lies beneath and soars beyond any possible human qualification. Therefore, sublime."

-Edward Abbey, Desert Solitaire
i havent seen MMJ seen 05 or 06 when they were opening up for Pearl Jam. Id definitely like to catch them again some time this summer.

That picture is amazing. It looks very fitting for a psychedelic experience.

That looks like some unbelievable climbing too. :)

Did you ever get that 4th one btw? I recall reading (although some time ago so by this time you may have), that you still needed one letter to be an official 'base jumper'

I need a cliff man. Thats a cliff :D

Jumped off a building (B) multiple antennaes (A) and a bridge (span, S). Just need a cliff (earth, E)

!

I see.

We'll I know you'll get it soon you're not the type to give up on something like this :D

yes dude! WS flying is badass.

I see.

We'll I know you'll get it soon you're not the type to give up on something like this :D
I have the cliffs picked out. They are in Norway and they are 3k+ feet overhanging, so they are relatively safe.

alas but my girlfriend said she would be too scared to have me do that.

Oh man those things are awesome. I saw on the History channel (I believe) that you can glide for like 10+ minutes with a good one.

Must be an amazing experience

alas but my girlfriend said she would be too scared to have me do that.
That's a real bummer. How could she leave you hanging at BAS? But I suppose I understand. I wouldn't want to lose you either <3

My grandma gave me oatmeal baths when I was a kid and had the chicken pox. It really worked! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.