View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Loquacious Psychedelic Love Lazers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So looks like I learned the hard way that kratom redosing doesn't work for shit :p

Pretty sure I wasted like 15 dollars trying...fucking wow.

really? that's strange.

i used to dose it 3-4 times a day last year for months and I always found it effective.
was using large doses of powdered leaf, not an extract.
dont see why that would make a difference though.

Delsyd - im sorry you wont be making it out to Coachella, though Wakarusa should be out of this world!!! Definitely envious that you might be going!

I wish they would bring back Symbiosis. It was a festival up in Yosemite that was next to this amazing lake and was filled with such beautiful energy and people. The line up was killer the last time they held it as well.

Mala
Bassnectar
West Coast Lo-Fi
The Glitch Mob
Amon Tobin
Shpongle
Claude Von Stroke
Flying Lotus
MiM0SA
Heyoka
Bluetech

and so many more

How I long for it to return!

* as for the site, I believe its due to the pruning. I cant say forsure, but I remember it doing this crap the last time we pruned the site. I could be way off though, who knows, just a guess really.

ThizzerferRizzle, Coachella does look sick, sadly i wont be making the trek across the country, despite wanting to really badly.

Im hoping to catch Shpongle/Hallucinogen, Bassnectar and a few other hot acts at Wakarusa this year if all works out.

good job keeping up the izzle talk friend :D

Hmm, now that coachella is less than 3 hours away from me, I may have to go. I only went once, back in like 2003 or so (I think I remember Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Ladytron, Timo Maas, DJ Irene... my memory of that event isn't so go... i had a great time though).

Edit: HOLY CRAP! I just saw the lineup... yeah, I want to go!!!

Last edited:
Im hoping to catch Shpongle/Hallucinogen, Bassnectar and a few other hot acts at Wakarusa this year if all works out.

Be super extremely careful about drugs at Waka, bro. When I was there a few years ago it was poppin' off, the cops were being huge dicks and kids were getting arrested for smoking pot right outside of their tents and stuff. Have fun (! :)) but be aware that those Arkansas cops are not usually chill, and more discretion is required than at some other festivals.

Hope you have a great time there this summer! :D

It cracks me up that these names are so small and far down the list on the poster:
Sander Kleinenberg
12th Planet
Andy C
Mary Anne Hobbs
High Contrast
Caspa

etc.

crazy lineup

Edit: I was talking about the Coachella lineup

derp i dont risten to that much dnb at all but even i know high contrast, yo.
only song i herd by him was kiss kiss bang bang
fat track

All except Sander and Caspa will be on the new Pure Filth stage. Similar to what The Do Lab puts up every year (i.e. not a real festival stage, but an art installation that is also a small DJ stage), hence why there's more artists on the line up this year than past years. Had they done the same for The Do Lab all these past years it would look somewhat the same.

Im very excited to see all the DnB artists though, Coachella has been lacking some good DnB for years!

High Contrast, Andy C, and DJ Hype will be out of this cosmos!!!!

Oh man, I am happy to be in California now after seeing the coachella lineup, it gets better everytime I look at it... that could also be because I am stoned. Still, amazing lineup.

Edit: hmmm... bluelight meetup at coachella sounds like a brilliant idea!

it gets better everytime I look at it.

It does that.
Man im so excited for DFA1979, ive been waiting for a reunion show forever!!!!
Its insane how good just a bass player and a drummer can really be.

Same with Badu, I was ready to cry when I saw her name on the line up.

GAH!!!!!

I dunno, even with all the awesome bands, the idea of a festival still weirds me out. Being stuck in some place with large groups of people...I get uncomfortable just thinking about it.

^I wish :|
No sleep for me again.
Class in roughly 6 hours.

How is everyone else?

<3s are in order I believe (as always)

Goodmornin' good folks :)

^Just woke up, 8:00AM is pretty damn early for me to be honest :D

How is everyone else?

Last edited:
ThizzerferRizzle, Coachella does look sick, sadly i wont be making the trek across the country, despite wanting to really badly.

Don't miss MMJ if you make it!

=D

...anybody else anxiously awaiting the Bonnaroo lineup?

P.S. My goal for spring is to have a psychedelic experience here...

Mesa_Arch_Craig_Wolf-710741.jpg

"Men come and go, cities rise and fall, whole civilizations appear and disappear—the earth remains, slightly modified. The earth remains, and the heartbreaking beauty where there are no hearts to break. Turning Plato and Hegel on their heads I sometimes choose to think, no doubt perversely, that man is a dream, thought an illusion, and only rock is real. Rock and sun.

Under the desert sun, in that dogmatic clarity, the fables of theology and the myths of classical philosophy dissolve like mist. The air is clean, the rock cuts cruelly into flesh; shatter the rock and the odor of flint rises to your nostrils, bitter and sharp. Whirlwinds dance across the salt flats, a pillar of dust by day; the thornbush breaks into flame at night. What does it mean? It means nothing. It is as it is and has no need for meaning. The desert lies beneath and soars beyond any possible human qualification. Therefore, sublime."

-Edward Abbey, Desert Solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies.