View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Loquacious Psychedelic Love Lazers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my 19th lucid dream last night, and actually managed to stabilise the dream and increase the clarity of it dramatically. Unfortunately I got too cocky and it ended as I tried to summon a giant fireball, but I'm happy at how much I've progressed.. only 4 weeks ago I wasn't able to induce a lucid dream at will, and now in those 4 weeks I've had 11.

I wonder how psychedelics affect lucid dreams, I know 7 of the other 8 lucid dreams I had before these 4 weeks were during the period when I was tripping every week or two, but I'm not sure if there was a link or not. I'd be interested to see if the amount of lucid dreams I have goes up or down when I next trip.

I know there's a dreams thread in Philosophy & Spirituality but I think lucid dreams should be discussed more, particularly in PD where mind expansion plays such an important role. I think lucid dreams show us the true fractal nature of reality, we can create a universe just as big and crazy as our own all in our heads.. and then jump into it and experience it as if it was waking life. All done by a tiny brain.

Yeah, too bad the waking life thread isn't that active

I've only had (as far as I can remember) three lucid dreams. They were really short, but totally worth the effort. I haven't been diligent about reality checks throughout the day... or even reminding myself to lucid dream before sleep. It's something I'd like to get into.

I've started taking 5htp to have more vivid dreams... and it works like a charm. The dreams are actually so real that I'm having a harder time realizing I'm dreaming. This morning when I had finished my dream, I woke up thinking I was sleeping where I was living in my dream. How do you normally trigger your dreams?

the last dream i remember was 2 nights ago.
it was about some sort of strange speed shenanigans.
probably not a good thing..

Last edited:
I remember a dream last night sort of. Something about a zoo, then there was a golf course and I was hiding from some kind of drone taking heat signatures. Then there was something about a 4 wheeler and Egypt and some kind of temple that whatever was in it I had to protect. Then there was some kind of huge golem thing fighting someone else on a fourwheeler, and I managed to convince it that it couldn't see me because I couldn't see it. Then I go into the temple and all that's inside it is mountains and mountains of hash. Then I'm in some kind of Amish town or something trying to sell the hash in a market.

Oh, and I'm in 4th grade the whole time.

So I accidentally took 35mg of 2ci about 40 minutes ago. Ought to be a fun night.

Man I haven't had a dream I could remember in many many years. Sucks too cause sometimes I get the impression they were quite invigorating.......and sometimes there are some very obvious physical signs to support this theory ;)

I can't score in my dreams, its so frustrating. Some bullshit always goes down at the last minute and it doesn't end up happening... so frustrating! I guess that hints at some deeper insecurities LOL :D

ever fall asleep with a nicotine patch on?

had this dream involving the cat from pet sematary coming after me one night.

woke up spooked, it seemed so real.

I don't think I've ever even worn a nicotine patch. I've chewed the gum though. Vile stuff :( I think I'll stick with spearmint lol

Dang it, I just got really sunburnt...I hate being sunburnt...all fevery feeling and red too...

Meh.

Ni e day out there, got about 30 degress celsius in the pipe...:)

<3

At least you have sun over there :|

It's like 22 F over, what is that like -1,00000000 in your crazy celcius or something? Damn metric system. Confused the hell out of me when I was in Amsterdam 2 months ago.

Me - "How far is X"
Guy - "Oh about X meters that way lad"
Me(confused as hell) - "thanks"
Guy - "Cheers, mate!"
Me(in head) - "wtf did he say?"

Good times spent going from coffeshop to coffeeshop I tell you, good times

Oh and the people asking me for a "fag" were the best :D

Man this past summer I had the most intense and reaslistic dream. It was like doomsday and the apocolypse was going down and I was just running. Then all of a sudden this sonic boom went off and in the dream I felt this super intense painful electric shock go through me and it was painfully loud. Scariest dream ive ever had hands down.

I also have noticed since a few of my more recent trips I have spent a lot more time chillin with the cevs. Since then I have been much more aware that im dreaming and sort of able to look around. I have also learned how to do the thing where you jump and sort float/fly like in waking life. This is recently I always used to run in place or it would be like running under water. Now I be jump and flying away and shit and have really good control of it.

ever fall asleep with a nicotine patch on?

had this dream involving the cat from pet sematary coming after me one night.

woke up spooked, it seemed so real.

I have, but didn't really get the weird dream effects I've heard described...

I did have a dream that my work had a new department to it call IH&A, and the workers there were complainging that when I used my left hand for something, my right hand started shaking, and when I used my right hand for something, my left hand started shaking. And then I was at my parents and then I was on an ilsand where I lived for a while as a youngster and then I woke up.

The weird thing; my alarm went off, and I pressed snooze (5mins worth) and I had this dream in the resulting snooze-space.

Yeaah.

It usually made my dreams more realistic and scary willow. It didn't happen every time though.

I would love to be able to fly in my dreams like that alantis, it sounds awesome.

Usually I get that running in place or slow motion stuff like you mentioned.

Yeah I've had some pretty vivid dreams with the nicotine patch. I also found that the patches made it harder to fall asleep so I was often tired. They were helpful during that time although I am still smoking now...

Oh and the people asking me for a "fag" were the best :D

For new years I went to this party up in the hills here and decided to make things interesting I was going to talk in a british accent all night. By the end of the night I had tons of people believing I was truly from Bristol and that I was here on vacation with my "cousin" (friend). I almost got into a fight with this one belligerently drunk lad after asking for a "fag", as he thought I was calling him one. After I explained the terminology he laughed and handed me a Parliament. To be honest I would have rather had a punch, lol.

Man this past summer I had the most intense and reaslistic dream. It was like doomsday and the apocolypse was going down and I was just running. Then all of a sudden this sonic boom went off and in the dream I felt this super intense painful electric shock go through me and it was painfully loud. Scariest dream ive ever had hands down.

I also have noticed since a few of my more recent trips I have spent a lot more time chillin with the cevs. Since then I have been much more aware that im dreaming and sort of able to look around. I have also learned how to do the thing where you jump and sort float/fly like in waking life. This is recently I always used to run in place or it would be like running under water. Now I be jump and flying away and shit and have really good control of it.

One time when I was suffering the aftereffects of a long-term AMT abuse period, I had a series of incredibly vivid dreams, all involving my removal from this particular reality into a parallel but different one, or the apocalypse. I remember one in particular where there was this amazing and terrifying storm gathering and swirling in the sky, and me and a group of people formed a circle with candles and performed some sort of ritual. I remember being unafraid though I knew that this was the end, at least in one sense. And perhaps a beginning in another.

I always get a week or two of really intense and vivid dreams after dosing a tryptamine or psyches in general. Cannabis will totally kill off my dreaming though, well at least my memories of them. :D

Xorkoth! <3 How have you been man I haven't talked to you or even seen that beautiful avatar in what seems like forever. PM me if you've got a minute I would love to hear what's been up with you lately.

my goal is to do a base jump off of that arch :D

lol =D

Delsyd, here's another wingsuit video. 2000 m off Eiger, almost 3 minutes flight time.

And this:

zion-national-park.jpg

woot, getting some k in pretty soon. Was wanting to try and grab some methoxetamine, but you know how that goes. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.