View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Loquacious Psychedelic Love Lazers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The duration of smoked meth makes it unappealing, I'd love to try it oral/snorted/IV'd someday though. Not now, but when I'm in mental state where I know I'll be able to deal with the euphoric shit more responsibly.

I found oral meth to be the worst ROA out of all the ones I tried.
I seemed to get all of the worst effects without any of the positive ones from eating meth. Maybe it was my dosage, idk.

When I was doing meth I would snort for a fun 18hr night, and smoke it for a good 24hr party.

It was all fun until the paranoia got the worst of me, and I turned into a beast that would do anything for a quick buck. I stole things, I ripped people off, I was the person you wanted to stay away from.

Im glad those days are behind me, it was a very very dark time in my life.

Yeah, abusing shit just makes for bad, regrettable times all around, but we've that behind us now and are moving onto better things. Hopefully it'll work out, I know I'm certainly trying my best.

Definitely with you dude! Ive been off of meth for over a year now, and its been an amazing year.
One day at a time, one inch at a time. :)

I found oral meth to be the worst ROA out of all the ones I tried.
I seemed to get all of the worst effects without any of the positive ones from eating meth. Maybe it was my dosage, idk.

When I was doing meth I would snort for a fun 18hr night, and smoke it for a good 24hr party.

It was all fun until the paranoia got the worst of me, and I turned into a beast that would do anything for a quick buck. I stole things, I ripped people off, I was the person you wanted to stay away from.

Im glad those days are behind me, it was a very very dark time in my life.

That's interesting, speed around here comes in pill form with stamps like E. I always felt that taking it orally when I used to do a lot of it saved me a lot of problems by minimizing side effects.

Although the actual content of the pills are questionable, some say it's meth others say it's regular amphetamine, or it may vary from pill to pill.

Amp is very different from Methamp
If I were to take speed again, it'd definitely be orally.
In fact, I have a few amphetamine sulphate pills still stashed away, though I doubt i'll ever take 'em.

The high is very different, especially when comparing both taken orally.

i got kicked out, AGAIN. but this time i'm 18 so i'm pretty fucked.. no money, 2 cigarettes, 5 beers, no lighter, laptop and 1 hour 30 minutes till i have to be out of this flat i rented for the night. FAIL

:( That sucks man, I'm about a month away from being in that position myself. I hope things will work out for you, I'll be sending positive vibes your way. Have any friends you can stay with?

Damn, slightly sore throat, looks like I might be getting sick raaaaar

Sorry to hear that Leftley, wish you luck

Hey you guys, if you want to check out my creations go to zwonko.com

It's not an extreme lot yet but hopefully some of my drawings and the post 'grey sky' will give you a couple of lols.

Anyone know any good ways to help with really bad ADD other than good sleep and eating habits and stimulant medication?

See if your school has some resources to help with study skills or the like. Along with those that you mention, getting the right behavior therapy in the way of learning to work through your ADD with techniques that work for you, should help benefit more than medication. Though, I have no personal evidence with this yet, this semester I'm working on finding new ways to study and deal with my ADD/ADHD. I've dealt with not being able to focus, not be able to sit and relax, and not being able to stop being impatient for as long as I can remember. Better to start now than later, especially when I'm still in an education system that offers free services.

I agree with Rog that if anxiety is an issue, reducing it does help along with proper vitamins and nutrients. I'll add on that a bit of choline and piracetam give a noticeable change in your concentration abilities along with a bit of anxiolytic effect, essentially just allowing you to deal with stress a little bit better. Though my issue with piracetam is that I find myself restless for the rest of the nights sleep after getting 6 hours.

Yeah my school offers similar services, I really just feel like I've tried everything. The only time I'm productive is on the occasional manic upswing haha. But it's more cranked out style productivity :p

I'm required to utilize those services now that I think of it, forgot I was on academic probation over last semester :p

Yeah, I got myself on academic probation because of last semester. Though, I do have issues with school, there was a lot more dealing with the fact that I failed classes. I could easily get away with not using the services that the school provides, but this semester I feel good about a lot of other areas of my life and feel like it is time to focus on school by maximizing my potential in learning. I had a one on one consolation with a study skills lady, and granted, a lot of the ideas I feel like I should be doing, she agreed with, but just the fact that you say it out loud and talk with someone who is trying to push you in that area, it can lead to you really implementing those ideas. Also, who knows what little tricks you may be able to learn? Go into a service like this looking for success and with an open mind, I'd imagine it may be beneficial even if it is only because it keeps you thinking about school and what you need to get done.

I wish I could like school. That'd be super :)

Thanks for the tips. I'll go talk to the people again, maybe they'll have something new to suggest. So far I really can't stick to any "plans"...not even just because I'm lazy it literally just doesn't cross my mind to stick to these things during my day.

Totally feel you on that. I've been trying to learn how to get into school and actually get the grades I know actually reflect my intelligence almost as long as I've been in a school setting. I just never figured out how even after all these years.

I can't let that decided how my future will end up. Even if there really isn't any suggestion out there that actually gets me to find a way "beat" my ADD, finding something that makes my life a little less difficult or something to plainly help cut back on the time it takes me to get work done (avoiding starting, stopping, moving, procastination, etc.), would be a huge benefit. Get the drive to create some sort of change, to actually get past a month with a solid habit under you. I mean, the only way you can move past this is to really find it with in you to do it, and keep that motivation alive any way you can.

Also the only way school will be fun, even if you find some solutions to some of your ADD issues or related symptoms, is to find some joy with in what you are learning. The one thing that is holding me together right now is the fact that I love chemistry, and science in general. My drive to pursue some sort of future or understanding in a science field is what is keeping me in school, even though I have many, many issues involving school.

It's not an extreme lot yet but hopefully some of my drawings and the post 'grey sky' will give you a couple of lols.

Hey great site so far!

I did in fact lol at that grey sky post, lol

Hello my fellow fractals, how are we swirling today? :)

Hey d00d :)

I'm swirlin' slowly slightly to the left right now, yourself?

Last edited:

I love your work Solipsis, especially this one.

aquarel_sea_2.jpg

it's beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.