• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social General Talk Thread] Observation Tank for Fractallized Redundancy Modules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Help!?!, nice to see words posted by you on bluelight using a keyboard and presumably fingers.

OMG you guys, any of you psychonauts who is in reasonable distance needs to make the pilgrimage to the CoSM (Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors) sanctuary for one of their equinox or solstice celebrations. I had the honor of attending and performing as a guest VJ in the 'puffer dome' this past weekend. The impact the energy in the air had on me- I litereally felt the psychedelic energy passing through and resonating in me in so many different ways, I picked up on sensations of acid/mushroom trips waving through the air, maybe it was because there were so many people tripping around me but also because of the nature of the art in general, the quality of the art and people in presence was higher than I'd ever experienced at points - and I felt like releases of endogenous DMT from the abundance of spiritual electricity, it was nothing short of truly spiritually transformative. So much gratitude! I was dumbfounded and awestruck just feeling everything. My performance conditions were much less than ideal do to some technical difficulties (my computer didn't boot up at first but when I finally got everything online my MIDI controller stopped working right before I started VJing so I was limited to using my mouse). I can't wait to return for the next one hopefully as an official VJ next time for the dome with some more time to prepare a set- the experience gave enough inspiration to last me until the summer solstice.

Last edited:
Welcome back Help. :) I'm really glad I'm spending more time hanging out in PD Social, and Bluelight in general, lately. Sometimes you don't know what you've got till it's gone, and my time away from the forums instilled my appreciation for this special community. <3

These negative thought/emotional patterns led me further and further into a confused, negative space, where everything felt terrible and overwhelming, even my overall view of the world.

Hmm... this shouldn't sound as familiar as it does. Honestly, lately I often feel like the whole world is an obstacle course of deadly spikes and landmines. I think it just comes from working and living in a depressing-ass environment for years on end. Thank god that should change in the not-too-distant future.

[...] one of the constant focuses in our lives should, in my opinion, be trying to always be aware of factors in your life that are contributing towards chronic negativity, and removing those things.

Yep, this is the direction of my thoughts lately too.

OMG you guys, any of you psychonauts who is in reasonable distance needs to make the pilgrimage to the CoSM (Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors) sanctuary for one of their equinox or solstice celebrations. I had the honor of attending and performing as a guest VJ in the 'puffer dome' this past weekend. The impact the energy in the air had on me- I litereally felt the psychedelic energy passing through and resonating in me in so many different ways, I picked up on sensations of acid/mushroom trips waving through the air, maybe it was because there were so many people tripping around me but also because of the nature of the art in general, the quality of the art and people in presence was higher than I'd ever experienced at points - and I felt like releases of endogenous DMT from the abundance of spiritual electricity, it was nothing short of truly spiritually transformative. So much gratitude! I was dumbfounded and awestruck just feeling everything. My performance conditions were much less than ideal do to some technical difficulties (my computer didn't boot up at first but when I finally got everything online my MIDI controller stopped working right before I started VJing so I was limited to using my mouse). I can't wait to return for the next one hopefully as an official VJ next time for the dome with some more time to prepare a set- the experience gave enough inspiration to last me until the summer solstice.

Wow, congratulations! So cool that you got to VJ at the pufferdome!! I wish I was there! :) You don't happen to have any video footage of it do you?!

Last edited:
Anyone read the Harpers article on the war on drugs? This quote about Nixon's War on Drugs is very revealing:

“You want to know what this was really all about?” he asked with the bluntness of a man who, after public disgrace and a stretch in federal prison, had little left to protect. “The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

We've all heard that certain Watergate tape of course, but still, to hear it from someone who was there themselves. Otherwise a well-formulated article and I hope this will reach a lot of people.

Hey Help!?!, nice to see words posted by you on bluelight using a keyboard and presumably fingers.
My hands were occupied.....my toes did the work!Great to see you posting again Swirlow and TAC, it appears my reappearance was well timed! I definitely do miss posting here when i'm absent but sometimes life just takes hold! That Guy, I never received those PM's, but I thank you, and the others for the concern!<3

I'm about to break the 125 days though in a minute......8o I guess I already have thanks to the mixture of gabapentin and pregabalin coursing through me!

Is it better to multi dose DXM or take all at once. I just started back into it. I'm on 750mg, I have 500mg left

after taking a four year break from everything, i got a hold of some mushrooms, i have never weighed the amount i consume but its a real small amount anywhere from .04 -.07 g.
dosed a few times with these and every time i go to another planet, super intense visuals, while my girlfriend was playing her guitar i saw a hindu goddess pouring light into my girlfriends crown chakra. rainbow hues all over the walls, pretty intense trips,
my girl ate the same ammount and barely got off, she is on an anti depressant though

just wondering what is up with being so sensitive and getting there real easy, heck im not complaining

Well ladies and gentlemen, it's official, I'm going to Saturday of Leviathan and seeing Brian Wilson perform Pet Sounds, Animal Collective touring their new album Painting With, and a whole bunch of artists I couldn't care less about! Woooooo!!!

Had to do some financial finagling (hence only Saturday and not the whole weekend) but it worked out! It's gonna be a blast, I'm so darn psyched you guys!

Last edited:
Had my first real trip in sometime on Friday. Headed up to my coastal cabin and We gobbled some 4-ho-met and AMT and weed and then dmt. Initial anxiety was quite bad, I almost took temazepam but resisted. All went well, some cosmic shit went down too.

Much love PD <3

Good news PD! My oldest friend, who I have known since the fourth grade, and who I could never tempt into drug use has been brought into it by his new stoner girlfriend, he now smokes weed and has tried shrooms. =D I must take them further along the path of righteousness.

I'm about to break the 125 days though in a minute......

after taking a four year break from everything, i got a hold of some mushrooms

Had my first real trip in sometime on Friday.

Good news PD! My oldest friend, who I have known since the fourth grade, and who I could never tempt into drug use has been brought into it by his new stoner girlfriend, he now smokes weed and has tried shrooms. =D I must take them further along the path of righteousness.

Looks like psychedelic season is upon us. =D Everybody's tripping more. Including myself. Seriously, I feel a wave of psychedelic energy here in PD Social lately. (As new-agey and ridiculous as that sounds.)

Well ladies and gentlemen, it's official, I'm going to Saturday of Leviathan and seeing Brian Wilson perform Pet Sounds, Animal Collective touring their new album Painting With, and a whole bunch of artists I couldn't care less about! Woooooo!!!

Had to do some financial finagling (hence only Saturday and not the whole weekend) but it worked out! It's gonna be a blast, I'm so darn psyched you guys!

Sweet! Planning on tripping for the show?

I been smoking spice and taking DXM and Valium. I feel like im
Tripping on nitrous and a little k.

Looks like psychedelic season is upon us. =D Everybody's tripping more. Including myself. Seriously, I feel a wave of psychedelic energy here in PD Social lately. (As new-agey and ridiculous as that sounds.)

Sweet! Planning on tripping for the show?

I'm either gonna take one or two tabs of LSD, or I'm gonna take some of the ALD-52 I've had sitting around. I've also got the best weed I've had all year stashed away so I can bring a joint to toke on when AC performs %) Animal Collective is my favorite band; I saw them in Kansas City two years ago when they toured for Centipede Hz, and while I was sober as a judge at that concert, it was so psychedelic I felt like I was tripping sans drugs anyways. I can only imagine how amazing they'll be on some good acid tabs :D Plus Centipede Hz was kinda meh compared to their prior works, while Painting With has got me a little more excited!

I agree about the psychedelic energy in the air. I think it's just a result of spring being sprung finally. Every year when spring rolls around I end up tripping more, the weather is much better for it! I've been taking a lot of long walks lately which have been cathartic and helped me see the beauty in my surroundings once again.

Last edited:
^ you're gonna have to report back on that. Animal Collective on LSD has gotta be one of the better musical combos I could think of. I saw them perform at Coachella about 8 years ago and it was the highlight of the festival. Their faces were painted in tribal makeup and the energy was through the roof. I totally lost myself in the set. Still get goosebumps thinking about it, and I was sober too. That'll be awesome!

Last night was really fun... I went to band practice, and then afterwards got into a couple of small doses of 3-MeO-PCP and a little finger dip of MXE. I ended up getting really dissociated... it was intense, but fun. Me and 3 other friends took the 3-Meo, and we worked on/99% completed the next episode of our local music scene podcast that's posting tomorrow. Took 3mg of etizolam to go to sleep at about 3am, slept like a rock, woke up at 9, and here I am, starting work with a head full of fog. But it's dissipating quickly, and I actually feel pretty great. Ready for another beautiful day. :)

Sometimes it's fun to just have a silly drug night with your friends in the middle of the week.

Had my first real trip in sometime on Friday. Headed up to my coastal cabin and We gobbled some 4-ho-met and AMT and weed and then dmt. Initial anxiety was quite bad, I almost took temazepam but resisted. All went well, some cosmic shit went down too.

Much love PD <3

Nice man. :) Good trips are such a great thing.

And you didn't have to be the one to corrupt him! That's so fun, introducing new people to things.

after taking a four year break from everything, i got a hold of some mushrooms, i have never weighed the amount i consume but its a real small amount anywhere from .04 -.07 g.
dosed a few times with these and every time i go to another planet, super intense visuals, while my girlfriend was playing her guitar i saw a hindu goddess pouring light into my girlfriends crown chakra. rainbow hues all over the walls, pretty intense trips,
my girl ate the same ammount and barely got off, she is on an anti depressant though

just wondering what is up with being so sensitive and getting there real easy, heck im not complaining

Is that right you only took 0.04 to 0.07 grams of mushrooms and got those effects? If so, that's extremely unusual, as that's a VERY low dose. I'm really surprised you[d get anything beyond a slight sparkly feeling with maybe brightened colors at most from such a lot dose. I'm not sure I've ever heard of anyone tripping from that kind of dose.

There's still legit MXE to be found Xorkoth? How do you like 3-MeO-PCP btw? I just got 200mg of it again. I've dosed multiple nights in a row and gone through ~300mg in a few months but never exceeded 20mg in a night, tolerance doesn't seem to rise as fast as MXE.

My friend picked up 100 grams of good MXE from his vendor when it was about to get banned, and I made a trade to get a few of those, fortunately. Good MXE is something special.

I like 3-MeO-PCP, not anywhere near as much as MXE but for some things, like going out to see music, I prefer it. It's a lot more functional. What I really want to try is 3-MeO-PCE. That one sounds amazing from descriptions. The LSD of dissociatives? I'll take it. :)

^^Yeah, I think anyone dosing MXE these days simply has a stash. I have two different batches stashed away, each from 1+ year ago. I've been avoiding using more than once a month, so it won't run out as quick :\

Status
Not open for further replies.