• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for double post: It's like a jungle out there today. I've been working outside all week and the kratom I've been taking is doing me no favors. Why does this plant make me sweat so much? I swear I've been pouring like a fountain this week and having to constantly drink water to stay hydrated. I'm looking forward to finally getting off this crap soon. I started using a scale for my doses and I was taking a lot more than I thought I was. I've been doing 10+ gram doses multiple times a day. I cut out the mid-day dose and I'm decreasing by 2 grams a day right now. 3 grams seems to be enough to hold me without getting the runny nose and watery eyes. This isn't nearly as bad as the other opioids I kicked but it's enough to bother me. I'm kicking myself for starting but the kratom is so good for waking me up and getting me motivated to do labor.

It reminds me of MDMA. When I do MDMA and get a great roll on the peak I always wonder why a human can't feel like that all of the time. The world would be such a better place. I wonder if we'll eventually evolve to be in the mind state all of the time. So much of human behavior are things left over from the days when we slept in the trees and didn't have fire. If we don't nuke ourselves maybe someday we'll evolve beyond war and hatred.

I'm trying to explore meditation and other methods to obtain that type of mind state without the drugs. I haven't gotten very far yet. I keep getting distracted and have a hard time turning off my internal monologue.

This is one of the things I love about LSD. Everyone I've ever given a first dose to swears it isn't working for at least 2-3 hours. The whole group will be tripping balls and I'll be seeing tracers everywhere but meanwhile the guy doing it for the first time is sitting there saying nothing is happening. They just refuse to let go mentally and think LSD will be different than it is. They all eventually come around at some point. Usually around the time you point out that they've been sitting in the same spot for the last 3 hours petting the dog.

You don't get this same thing with mushrooms. =D Actually one guy I tripped with in college swore he felt nothing but he was walking down the street yelling and shit. But yeah, LSD is so smooth, it almost just feels natural. Of course if you dose enough, all bets are off.

You don't get this same thing with mushrooms. =D Actually one guy I tripped with in college swore he felt nothing but he was walking down the street yelling and shit. But yeah, LSD is so smooth, it almost just feels natural. Of course if you dose enough, all bets are off.

For sure, my first time with mushrooms I couldn't even remember what I was doing a few seconds before. Falling in and out of loops for hours. You ever been around someone that fell asleep on mushrooms? The first time I tried someone managed to do that and when they woke up they were freaked out badly. It didn't help that the six people in the room with them were riding high on the peak at the time. :D

When I dose someone for the first time I never give them more than about 150ug if I know the dose. Otherwise I give them one tab/drop. I try to put them in a place that isn't under-dosed but gives a taste of the full effects. One hit is usually just about right with the batches I get. I generally take around 300ug if I want to trip hard but like you I've found I need less the more I use it. These days 2 hits is about as far out as I want to go.

They never got me but I used to hang around with a group of folks that liked to dose people when they were sleeping. They'd slip 10 strips in your mouth while you were sleeping. They called it the gangster grill. I never saw much point in taking that much but I didn't take it nearly as often as they did. The most I've taken in public was about 400ug at a show. I had a good time but it seemed like overkill and gave me lots of anxiety later in the night. I don't like taking that much anymore because I find it hard to sleep afterwards without benzos. 150-200ug and some nature is what I prefer these days.

I nearly forgot the most important part of dosing newbies: I always try to plan an activity for the day. I like hiking because it gets us out in nature and away from people. Everyone has had a good time when I dosed them in their house at night but I find it boring and it doesn't give an outlet for the energy LSD provides. Having an activity to focus on during the peak makes things go a lot smoother in my experience. The group can work towards a common goal that helps ground everyone. I might be looping at 1,000mph in my mind but I'm occupied with the task of walking to the end of the trail or climbing to the top of a mountain.

LSD was made for day time nature hikes or night time concerts. It isn't any fun if all you're going to do is sit around and watch tracers by yourself in your house. If you want to do that just dose higher, use a better drug for that purpose (like shrooms), and keep the lights off. Unless you're having sexy time in which case leave them on and enjoy melting into each other.

It was nice, but hard to describe, I took 120mg MPT, my friend did 100mg, he hardly felt anything of course, massive hardhead but sometimes he reacts just fine to normal doses of psychedelics, a mystery to me.
I don’t know what to say, it was a light and friendly experience, lots of sensory effects, and in a way the slow moving and deceivingly non existent headspace fits it well but I should’ve gone quite a bit higher than 120mg, do note I have probably some tolerance because of LSD last week. Some slight OEVs, lots of hints of CEVs, mind the ‘hints’, enjoyable but I almost never get real CEVs, on DMT of course, and once a beautiful afternoon on shrooms many years ago. It must’ve lasted mainly 5 hours but it lingers for much longer. All in all, really great day, good drug but oral ROA isn’t a very financially appealing option sadly, I have some left which I will smoke sometime. I don’t have much to compare it to since apart from DMT it’s a first for base tryptamines for me.

So yeah... :)

Sounds pretty lovely, I found it quite light in character when smoked, too.

Might get to try 2c-i made here by a dedicated hobbyist in a few months. Apparently 2c-e is a bit harder to make than the halogenated compounds but i really want them to pull it off aswell. good thing they are classed as Class C pretty much as illegal as cannabis.

Well 2C-I is really fun stuff indeed I spent a summer with it years ago. Good Visuals and Euphoric really easy on the body. One of if not the most recreational of the 2C's it's a little speedy but I liked it alot. Only took it orally, bunch of times ranging like 18-35mgs I'd say. Your gonna love it for sure TS.

Glad you enjoyed the MPT Buzz :)

I'd had fun the two trips Id taken on the compound was oral 60 something mgs, think I did it in a combo the second time I smoked like 40 something with MXPr, that was the better experiment for sure.

I had the most perfect river hike/DOC trip yesterday with my friend. Talked about everything under the sun, and the day was full of synchronicities, external things happening with people and nature and random events that were always so exactly right on with our conversation. It really was perfect, so therapeutic. :) And it was great to reconnect on that sort of deep level with my friend, he's the same friend that is doing the detox with me, my favorite human being to converse with. I'm tired and sore today, it was an extra long one, we got stuck in a thunderstorm for like 2 hours too and had to seek shelter.

I got some delta-8 THC, Delsyd first introduced me to it, I really like it, it's almost all of the good parts about marijuana but without the anxiety component, and less psychedelic. But warm, giggly, feels good, good mood enhancer. :)

How is DOB? It was available here the other day. Rare to see any dox here in my city.

I have yet to try it but some people (like Buzz) give it extremely high praise as a top-tier psychedelic. I'm really excited to try it, I absolutely love DOC and it sounds like a more intense and deep version of that one. All the DOXs I've tried have pretty great and two of them are in my top echelon of psychedelics (DOC and DOPr). The DOX class are, as Shulgin put it, "dyed in the wool" psychedelics, fantastic compounds, extremely long-lasting though (DOC lasts for like 24 hours).

Yes indeed, DOB is sick, I've only tripped on it once though. I believe it can rival most psychedelics in depth, but it just goes way different about it, it feels like a steamtrain blasting your mind open, and there's no laziness or holding back. You're amped up, both physically and mentally, and you will go every direction that needs or wants going. Sounds chaotic but there's a way through that where everything seems to come together perfectly.
It's basically the most fun drug I have ever tried.

The image I have of you (and a friend) river climbing is so sick, I have questions but it may be best if I don't know. I too hope to make some DOx related plans this summer though :)

I'm waiting for lockdown to be over to finally try DOC :sleep::sleep::sleep:.
The situation is FINALLY looking a little bit better here. What a year it's been !

Yep, 2020 has been a really weird year. Who'd have thought that at one point a barrel of crude oil would be worth less than a package of toilet paper?

Are you guys not allowed to go out in nature during lockdown? Or is it that you are too much in a city to have ready access to nature? I think if they had told us we couldn't go outside I'd have literally lost my mind.

At least in big urban areas, like where I live, you need to ask for a special permit to go out. At least you can do it online, but they last around 2/3 hours, and you need specify what you are using it for (i.e: Grocery shopping, getting medical supplies, taking your dog for a walk). And there have been a couple of cases of people being arrested for being out without the permit or having the wrong one. So right now, it is more or less impossible for me to go somewhere in nature. It's probably the thing I miss the most. It's already been almost four months like this. But a few days ago the government announced the "De-quarantinization" plan. So lockdown will most likely be over by mid August, if the increase in active cases keeps going down.

The only bright side about this all is that I get to work less and have been focusing a lot on making music. On the other hand my band is practically dead now, lol. But I have been working on some more personal tracks, very different from the music I usually play. Maybe I'll share something here later, when it's more finished. But it's more or less on the same vein of another track I posted a while ago.

On a different note, how is that delta-8 THC ?? I've heard good things but haven't bothered trying to get some.

wow. everything is back to normal here pretty much, bars are open etc. there have been like 0-10 cases a day for a while.

At least in big urban areas, like where I live, you need to ask for a special permit to go out. At least you can do it online, but they last around 2/3 hours, and you need specify what you are using it for (i.e: Grocery shopping, getting medical supplies, taking your dog for a walk). And there have been a couple of cases of people being arrested for being out without the permit or having the wrong one. So right now, it is more or less impossible for me to go somewhere in nature. It's probably the thing I miss the most. It's already been almost four months like this. But a few days ago the government announced the "De-quarantinization" plan. So lockdown will most likely be over by mid August, if the increase in active cases keeps going down.

The only bright side about this all is that I get to work less and have been focusing a lot on making music. On the other hand my band is practically dead now, lol. But I have been working on some more personal tracks, very different from the music I usually play. Maybe I'll share something here later, when it's more finished. But it's more or less on the same vein of another track I posted a while ago.

On a different note, how is that delta-8 THC ?? I've heard good things but haven't bothered trying to get some.

It's really quite nice. It's less "magical" than marijuana, but also lighter, more chill. It feels really similar and there is a great mood boost. Personally I really like it since my issue with weed anymore is the anxiety and delta-8 has little to no anxiety.

wow. everything is back to normal here pretty much, bars are open etc. there have been like 0-10 cases a day for a while.

Yeah, I think three factors were at play here. The most obvious one is that in Europe the first cases appeared in early February, whereas the first cases detected here were in mid March, so the peak of infections here was latter than over there. Also, the government managed the situation horribly, so we were one of the countries with most cases. The third factor that made the situation bad here I think was the fact that in the northern hemisphere you were facing the pandemic going into spring. But here it was starting at the arrival of Autumn. Winter makes respiratory infections more common, and also low temperatures make the virus survive for longer on surfaces so there's that.

Going to plan a day sometime soon and try eat as much as i can fit down of my shroom stash. I just hope i don't get the mega shits this time around not fun shitting constantly for a few hours while tripping balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.