• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol for real you shoulda came by yesterday, a friend of ten years who taught me all about weed came over and we chiefed down 2g. Got so high we were talking about all sorts of absurd stuff.

He couldn't get any 5.56mm at the store yesterday 'cause of the Apocalypse and he was miffed cause he's on vacation and wanted to take out his ARs for a day of fun. All they had left was 9mm. So all you preppers out there? 9mm is the best ammo. It might be small and pack less punch but there won't be any 5.56mm around if the world ended. 9mm will be everywhere.

LOL! guns are like something mythical here, I think I saw a shotgun 20 years ago when my uncle went hunting :ROFLMAO:

LOL! guns are like something mythical here, I think I saw a shotgun 20 years ago when my uncle went hunting :ROFLMAO:
I have permanent tinnitus from drunkenly shooting off about 300 rounds out of my friend's ARs one night. A cop came out because of the noise, asked us politely to stop because it was 2am, but he couldn't legally stop us because we were far enough outside city limits, real country dark you know.

I have permanent tinnitus from drunkenly shooting off about 300 rounds out of my friend's ARs one night. A cop came out because of the noise, asked us politely to stop because it was 2am, but he couldn't legally stop us because we were far enough outside city limits, real country dark you know.
whats your favorite hollywood action movie? for me its Commando (1985)

Around here people carry them around legally, they're everywhere. I used to shoot targets in Boy Scouts, just small caliber rifles and shotguns.

Around here people carry them around legally, they're everywhere. I used to shoot targets in Boy Scouts, just small caliber rifles and shotguns.

yeah carrying them around sounds so absurd. but many ppl here have a gun rly, check this list https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_civilian_guns_per_capita_by_country
it's just really hard to get a permit nowadays, and I think I would never get one even if I wanted because of the stuff in my medical record or whatever you call it :D

Most of my friends have carry licenses, they're easy to get as long as you've never been caught breaking the law.

Last edited:
hello my Belgian friend, how are things there?
Whats up xammy

Stuff here is strange, we went like from ‘corona is not a big deal’ to ‘its a very big deal’ in 2 days lol, well I say ‘we’, I was mostly minding my own business. Yesterday there was a big fight in a supermarket close to me, lmao, some people.... wish I could know how it started.. One can only hope it wasn’t about toilet paper.
As for me, I’m doing fucking great, couldn’t have made a better decision than trying 2C-P today, top tier stuff man :D

I think the 2mg extra was a good decision, dosage wise I’m golden I suspect, anyways....

@Chris Timothy was overrating the weather though, today was distinctively unsunny and we’re not that far apart relatively. Though I completely understand the euphoria coming out of months of shit to ultra shit weather. But hey, no rain, I won’t complain

^same here like NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN to IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD in a few days

I am still waiting that they shut down our uni completely, this week they just moved every classes online and stuff but I bet they will close it altogether next week.

Lol for real you shoulda came by yesterday, a friend of ten years who taught me all about weed came over and we chiefed down 2g. Got so high we were talking about all sorts of absurd stuff.

He couldn't get any 5.56mm at the store yesterday 'cause of the Apocalypse and he was miffed cause he's on vacation and wanted to take out his ARs for a day of fun. All they had left was 9mm. So all you preppers out there? 9mm is the best ammo. It might be small and pack less punch but there won't be any 5.56mm around if the world ended. 9mm will be everywhere.
2g? Nice hahah.

I pretty much stopped smoking for about 2 years but I’ve gotten over the uncomfortableness and anxiety that I associated it with. Got a couple grams of some strawberry..... name escapes me, but it’s a sick hybrid, best strain I’ve had in a long time. Nice dealer, I got to see how his shrooms were doing

^same here like NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN to IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD in a few days

I am still waiting that they shut down our uni completely, this week they just moved every classes online and stuff but I bet they will close it altogether next week.
Same yeah, nothing much to do starting next week, normally I play so much darts and tabletennis, all closed! I’m devastated, but gives me some time to actually get stuff done so it goes both ways

2g? Nice hahah.

I pretty much stopped smoking for about 2 years but I’ve gotten over the uncomfortableness and anxiety that I associated it with. Got a couple grams of some strawberry..... name escapes me, but it’s a sick hybrid, best strain I’ve had in a long time. Nice dealer, I got to see how his shrooms were doing

oh i forgot to ask this! what language do you speak: dutch, french or german or all of them? :D

oh i forgot to ask this! what language do you speak: dutch, french or german or all of them? :D
Dutch, I understand French but I rarely put myself into positions where I actually have to use it. And it’s safe to say my German is worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.