• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I decided to join you in 2C-P-land, Buzz. :) It's really nice indeed. I'm only about 1:15 in. I took 4-5mg, I'm thinking of taking 2mg more. Spending the day around the house doing chores and hanging out. So far I've really been thinking about a lot of things and it's making firewood splitting easier, very meditative. Things are coinciding for me right now, I decided this morning to just cut out the vape and quit nicotine completely... I'm at the tail end (hopefully) of residual opiate withdrawal jangliness, I'm becoming aware of some potential future health issues. I feel like I'm arriving at a nexus in my head, which I can use to better myself going forward. It's been a crazy last 10 days with iboga microdosing, not crazy like tripping crazy, but in terms of the whole process. I'm glad I took some 2C-P today, it feels just right.

Okay yeah 4-5mg of 2C-P down the hatch. Not totally a low dose but not full either I don't think.

Need to get around to trying my 2c-p some time soon. Still haven't opened my 100mgs I got many years back. I hear it's allot like 2c-e which I like allot.

Might do a low dose of some 2c-b later today. I find plugging a low dose like around 7mgs just for the stimulating glow can be nice.

Glad I decided to join you in 2C-P-land, Buzz. :) It's really nice indeed. I'm only about 1:15 in. I took 4-5mg, I'm thinking of taking 2mg more. Spending the day around the house doing chores and hanging out. So far I've really been thinking about a lot of things and it's making firewood splitting easier, very meditative. Things are coinciding for me right now, I decided this morning to just cut out the vape and quit nicotine completely... I'm at the tail end (hopefully) of residual opiate withdrawal jangliness, I'm becoming aware of some potential future health issues. I feel like I'm arriving at a nexus in my head, which I can use to better myself going forward. It's been a crazy last 10 days with iboga microdosing, not crazy like tripping crazy, but in terms of the whole process. I'm glad I took some 2C-P today, it feels just right.

I want you to try the swedish snus, sure you can get your hands on it, order it online? I bet you love it

but if youre quitting nicotine then no but it would be helpful to quit cigarettes but if you're already vaping then there's no point I guess :D

Man, I've never had the guts to order an RCs.... wouldn't mind trying some of the 2C's at one point.

Nice man, it is a land indeed. I thought it was winding down, but oh no, I was just not allowing it to let me go off in mental journeys, which I realized, so we’re all good. Also, mangos are godlike, it’s been so long since I ate one and now I remember my own hype, can’t believe I didn’t buy 2 lol. It must for sure be one of the best fruits, objectively that is. There are others that come close in some respects but I can’t think of any that will beat that explosion in taste. My friend said yesterday that he felt something was off with the correspondence between taste and texture, was such a bizarre complaint to have about mango, I still can’t believe he said that.

I want you to try the swedish snus, sure you can get your hands on it, order it online? I bet you love it

but if youre quitting nicotine then no but it would be helpful to quit cigarettes but if you're already vaping then there's no point I guess :D

I smoked my e-cig a lot less than usual last night when I was on the harmalas... Their effect is almost identical to ibogaine, so maybe it affects the same nicotine receptors.

Wow my life just exploded slightly. I've been hiding the opiate stuff from my girl the whole time.. she is dealing with a lot and I didn't want to burden her. Anyway I went out to split wood and she sat down at my chair and there was my last post in this thread, staring her in the face. I came back in and we talked about it. She said she understands why I hid it from her. The thing that's a big deal is there was a time she found an empty package of kratom, last summer, and I just fully lied about it. So now she is going to be wondering whether or not I'm being truthful. I really, really did not want this to happen. And right at the very end, too. My last relationship got poisoned by mistrust (because of fucking opiates) at the end too. It was not a good relationship in the first place but that lack of trust was so horrid in there, it corrupted so much.

We didn't fight, she cried, we talked... I feel like an asshole, literally just the other day she was starting to feel positive again. I really hope this doesn't fuck that up. We've just been cleaning the house since then, I'm not quite sure what's going to happen. She said she's gonna need a little while to get past it.

Pretty intense thing to happen. Sucks that it's totally my fault, and my doing. I feel awful that I introduced the first corruption into our relationship. It was pure before, for over 5 years, man... neither of us had ever done anything to hurt the other in any major way.

@Chris Timothy was overrating the weather though, today was distinctively unsunny and we’re not that far apart relatively. Though I completely understand the euphoria coming out of months of shit to ultra shit weather. But hey, no rain, I won’t complain

I just observed my local weather, dude. I don't rate meteorological phenomena spanning multiple hundreds of kilometers..

One milligram of DOC was amazing today. I've done over-the-top, and micro, but never in between. I didn't feel prodded along like on a high dose, it just gave simple mental clarity while sitting in the sun. When the sun set, I naturally began meditating to maintain temperature levels, switching from the source in the sky to the source as stored in the body.

I dare say it gave me higher mental clarity than acid. That's not that easy for me to state, because I've done some bridge burning on DOC as well, let's not get into that... But I'll be damned, if you get DOC right it's something else.

Oh and I saw a great tit maul a butterfly. There's some poetry in there I'm sure.

DOC at 1-2mg is really wonderful. I mean 1mg and 2mg is a big difference, but both doses afford some of the best mental clarity and introspection of any psychedelic.

I'm feeling kinda crappy today. Unsure whether I'm getting sick, or getting a return of some withdrawal symptoms. Either way, no tripping for me today.

Haha, I forgot I said that. I guess all the 2C-P praise got in my head pretty quick. =D I'm glad I did it, it helped afford some warm perspective. It's complementing this whole iboga transition period.

What a week... whew

I suspect @Pfafffed was thinking the same thing!
Yep, 2mg down the hatch on a cold and rainy spring morning. Still feeling it now, but only barely (I metabolize DOC quickly.)

It ended up being a fine experience, but I regret my decision to have a couple drinks the night before. I got a surprise hangover headache that (along with several hours of nausea) ended up dominating my experience of the peak and some of the plateau. It reminded me a lot of meditation retreat, where you end up just paying attention to the pain that you're in a lot of the time. That was fine for the first four hours, but it got kind of boring. My mood became pretty somber early on in the experience what with the gobal pandemic in the back of my mind, but I felt good about my attitudes and outlook towards it which was nice.

Once the peak and my headache both subsided, the second half of the experience has been the DOC that I know and love.

Funny thing - my brother (who hasn't tripped since I found some San Pedro growing outside our hostel in fifteen years ago) texted me to tell me that he took some 2C-D with his spouse. Said they're so far remarkably similar. It seems everybody's tripping today!

It was good wasn’t it, 10/10 in my book, easily has its place up there with other 2C-x. There was much less of a comparison to 2C-E than one would suspect after reading about the drug, it really is very much it’s own thing.
I’m sad to be coming down but I suspect I’ve got quite a few hours to go still. Another very successful experiment, and I’m pretty sure no drug would’ve fit today better than the -P. Wonderful stuff :)

Pretty jealous of all your guys trippy adventures. Dont think I'm gonna make it to a month without and will probably end up taking 4mgs of DOC and getting a little swirly. My Wife ended up nor going to get the Shrooms so now it's up to me to buy them which I'm not to intrested in honestly I'd rather buy ome more RC's. It's such a better deal and I like to explore substances I've never had before. Just requested samples of DPT and 4C-D with my Isopropylphenidate I'm getting in a couple weeks. Gram of each which should be sufficient and in due time I will be stocking up on the both of them. Figure I should get a fat sack of the later cuz who knows if it will ever get synthed again once it runs out. And it's not like the stuff is gonna go bad or something, feel like I have something left to learn from that chemical.

Want to explore it thoroughly in various dosage ranges, can't even remember what it felt like ad I took what i had in the midst of a psychedelic binge. Monday will be about 9 days since my last trip so surely I will get some sort of effects and I may also plug 50mgs of the Mystery Mix while I'm peaking as to take me fully back out there. Starting to crave me some Psychs again and I've been doing really well at work and deserve a litt oule treat. Of I'm tripping ballz on the DOC after a few hours I wont take anything else probably, we shall see. Gonna have to order some 3ml oral syringes cuz I'm gonna need to fit a good 50-70mgs of that powder in the barrel and these 1ml ones are not gonna cut it.

Can't wait to feel that DOC coursing thru my veins again, what sexy drug ♥

Last edited:
Funny, I actually microdosed LSD yesterday!

Trying the "candyflip" combo today. First time! I've done LSD many many times, and MDMA maybe 6-7 times. Both have been reagent tested. 😍

Unfortunately doesn't matter as the MehDMA everywhere tests pure. I hope yours was good though, how was it?

It's a damn shame that MDMA is as neurotoxic as it is.....

It's actually not as neurotoxic as it's regarded if you're taking care of your body.

Dropped 5mgs DOC on my way to work should be a Swirly day in the kitchen. Starting to trip pretty hard already it's been a little over an hour riding the subway right now. My job is super chill and sundays are slow so its gonna be a pretty easy day did alot of my prep work already yesterday. Dosed high cuz I thought tolerance would be an issue, dont think that would have been the case. Couldn't sleep all night cuz I took way too much Tiapatine yesterday, had to put myself in gear somehow and this is far more interesting than traditional stimulants.

Status
Not open for further replies.