• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some harmala seeds left and decided to try to smoke about 1.5 to 2 grams of them without extraction... It does produce a funny little buzz, but it's a bit harsh on your lungs to smoke that amount quickly, especially as you need to have at least the same gram amount of oregano/tobacco/cannabis in the mixture for it to ignite properly. The seeds have to be ground up first. It doesn't cause any nausea when dosed this way, but it will speed up your bowel movements just like eating the seeds would, so you don't want to do this without having a toilet nearby.

Hope not but I live in a hotbed for this shit, mayor is talking about shutting down the city but I really hope it doesn't happen as I need money. Really hope that I dont die if I do catch this shit I had something going on the past week like stuffy nose and sore throat. Seems like I'm fine now for most part. Let's hope for the best.

Appreciate you positivity tho dude :\

Unfortunately doesn't matter as the MehDMA everywhere tests pure. I hope yours was good though, how was it?

It was great! Felt fantastic, and had this uncontrollable urge to call several friends and family members to tell them how much I loved them (this has happened before on MDMA for me) :LOL:

Why would you say that all MDMA tests pure?

It's actually not as neurotoxic as it's regarded if you're taking care of your body.

Yeah, I've been eating right and exercising recently, and I definitely am noticing almost no comedown. The past times I tried MDMA I was in worse shape physically and noticed it then.

Thanks!

It was great! Felt fantastic, and had this uncontrollable urge to call several friends and family members to tell them how much I loved them (this has happened before on MDMA for me) :LOL:

Why would you say that all MDMA tests pure?

Sounds like amazing stuff!

I'm saying that even the shitty MDMA, affectionately named MehDMA here on Bluelight, tests as MDMA - even using machines.

Anyone here that uses Rhodelia Rosea? Been on it for 4 days and man is it great, I feel so grounded and just plain good, loads of energy, positive outlook, I'm sure it's not a placebo. Only other stuff I take are some vitamins and some l-theanine.

Vastness have you tried ephenidine? If so, how would you compare them? My one trial with ephenidine, I didn't really care for it. I have a lot more though, might need a higher dose. Just wondering how you would compare them, if you can compare them.

I've used rhodiola rosea a number of times. I remember liking it but also thought it was more subtle than what I've often read about it.

Anyone here that uses Rhodelia Rosea? Been on it for 4 days and man is it great, I feel so grounded and just plain good, loads of energy, positive outlook, I'm sure it's not a placebo. Only other stuff I take are some vitamins and some l-theanine.

No I haven't yet Buzz but I've been reading about it this morning and it sounds like very interesting stuff. Will pick it up from one of the Nootropic Vendors I use when I make an order in the coming weeks. Last night I had took FAA Phenibut Sublingually and spit it put down the sink after having it under my tongue for 20mins and it still worked like a charm. Been having some lingering heartburn since taking either that or the Adrafinil.

Going to be taking the later one last time because I'm pretty sure that's the culprit and it sucks because I fucking love the effects of Adrafinil it is an amazing stimulant. If this doesnt go well today I'm gonna be giving away the rest to a friend who doesnt have troubles with Acid reflux as I do. Was just looking into getting some Modafinil pills and possibly plugging them...cut that old first pass metabolism right out of the equation.

Just landing back on planet earth after a long 12 hours. Ket and a heavy LSD trip is some fucking crazy shit for sure. Riding waves of consciouness so mind fucked reality spinning inside out folding into each different timeline. Broke through into some higher state yet it had a familiar feeling i had been there in other LSD breakthroughs riding this crazy wave that is beyond time and space only to forget and remember every time you dare to push the limits and risk your sanity to see what lies on the other side.

Xorkoth said:
Vastness have you tried ephenidine? If so, how would you compare them? My one trial with ephenidine, I didn't really care for it. I have a lot more though, might need a higher dose. Just wondering how you would compare them, if you can compare them.

I have indeed used ephenidine, more times than the others, but diphenidine makes it all 3 of the well known phenidines (or diarylethylamines, I believe) that I have tried, the other one being methoxphenidine.

Ephenidine I found to be quite enjoyable, but not really something that I could truly appreciate before going into huge doses (200-400mg+, I think 500 or 600mg even was the max), much higher than what I usually see reported. But the extremely long come up, dragged out aftereffects, and general inconvenience of this was not really worth the peak of the "high". The ephenidine come up, before any perceptual alterations became apparent, was often quite enjoyable, like a gradual quieting of the mind, while the peak effects became more classically dissociative, and even familiar environments start to look less familiar. Even at this point however, the feeling of unfamiliarity and blank, quiet headspace was as far as it got, compared to the more sedating arm of the arylcyclohexylamine familiar where the outside world ("outside" being outside our minds, I mean) can start to look not just unfamiliar, but truly different. These properties of inducing a certain blankness in the mind as well as a feeling of gradual unfamiliarity versus a true difference I believe are shared by all the phenidines, to a greater or lesser degree, and perhaps all dissociatives - but arylcyclohexylamines exceed phenidines in intensity when it comes to the magnitude of perceptual alterations, and I believe phenidines exceed the capacity of arylcyclohexylamines to induce a blankness or quietude of mind - or at least, in the latter class the effect on the perceived "inner world" is far more variable, ranging from the truly psychedelic like ketamine to selective silencing of certain aspects of mind in the more functional ones, to some combination thereof.

Diphenidine, to me, felt something like the comeup of ephenidine, I remember thinking at one point, "this is like induced meditation", in the sense that I was truly in the moment, not thinking about the past, the future, the usually endless loops and trains of thought that run around in our heads incessantly were quieted. I had an complete feeling of acceptance about the world and my place in it. I have experienced this on ephenidine too, but usually at dosage levels that perceptual changes had also started to take place, and that even internally I was already altered enough that it was hard to truly appreciate this. With diphenidine, this feeling came earlier, and I was still very much in the world, able to interact with it quite normally, and really appreciate the sense of relief and peace that this mental quietness brought.

This was with an oral dose of 75mg. A few hours later, I decided to redose with about the same - maybe a bit higher, ~85mg IIRC - and at this point things got stranger, my body began to slow, and it became harder to think clearly, harder to actually overcome the silence of mind which was now like a suppressive force on the natural flow of thought and cognition, if that makes sense. I gave up trying to work at that point which I had been doing before and tried to watch a TV show but have absolutely no clue what happened in it. I would occasionally just find myself sitting doing nothing, having tried to change tasks and just suddenly got stuck, the mental processes that were regulating my actions too weakened to persist through the action. After a while I started to just get tired of the "weirdness", when I was starting to come back but was not quite back yet. Fortunately the onset of action and duration of effects is far more convenient with diphenidine that ephenidine, with an onset around 30 minutes and a full duration of probably 4-6 hours with moderate doses, again, IIRC.

I remember previously I insufflated 100mg and that experience I remember almost nothing of. I expect that diphenidine maybe capable of inducing the same type of perceptual alterations as ephenidine in a high enough dose, but I think at this point the induced quietude of mind would be so severe that it would be impossible to appreciate or perhaps even properly remember these effects. So there seems to be a very steep dose response curves, a 75mg dose I found very enjoyable and quite functional - although maybe more experimentation is needed with this - but 150mg even in divided doses a few hours apart was starting to become less so.

Last edited:
I was gonna trip on 2C-C with some friends of mine, well, they're not in my main friend group but we get along well and I've been giving them RC psychedelics for a while, which they always enjoyed A LOT. Their undisputed favorite was 4-HO-MiPT :)

I suggested 2C-C because I feel like that would shine perfectly in group (does it?) and I'd join in because I've been solo tripping for so long, I always miss people to talk to. But sadly plans got cancelled because of corona :(

Yeah, 2C-C is great for group tripping.

Thanks for the explanation, Vastness. :)

Just made the decision to get myself a pound of San Pedro powder to work with over the year again. Had some really amazing trips on that stuff last Spring/Summer and it's something I'd like to explore once again. Never really pushed the dose anywhere crazy I find that eating 30 grams in gelcaps and spreading it out in three doses thirty minutes apart I can get a +++. Have a wonderful vendor for the stuff and have friends who go thru them with great success so I will most likely be using them again. It's actually pretty cheap dose wise if you buy the powder in bulk like that. I've found it to be an incredibly healing drug and it's something I could really use in my life at the moment.

Intrigued by these Phenidines your speaking of Vastness now that I will be done trying all of the PCE/PCP analogs soon I suppose that is the next direction for me to head in. Well sadly my main connection doesnt carry any of those or i probably would have at least asked for a sample by this point. This Diphenidine in particular you are describing sounds particularly interesting and would probably be the first one I seek out. But I'm gonna have a gram of 3-HO-PCE to play with so that will keep me busy for awhile. Have been thinking about getting some more MXPr and exploring some higher doses but I'm just not sure.

The next things on my list are most definitely DPT and Mescaline as far as trippy Chems are concerned. Will have some IPPH to test out which I'm excited about and will be stocking up if it turns out to be worthwhile. Been reading about it alot and it sounds like a wonderful stimulant in the same vein as 2-FMA but I dont wanna get too much without knowing firsthand you know. Just got a 30mg Adderall pill an hour ago but I'm already tuned up on Adrafinil which has actually been agreeing with me know I'm pretty sure that the FAA Phenibut is what was causing heartburn but since I've been spitting it out the last couple times that situation has improved.

Gonna chew up four tums when I get up tommorow and wait an hour before swallowing the Amphetamine. Been getting really into stimulants lately which is odd because in general they arent my drugs of choice by any means. Been fighting off this sickness for a couple weeks tho and the fatigue is a bitch and they allow me to function at full capacity. Took 400mgs of Adrafinil at 8am which is my standard dose and I plan on taking 400mgs more at 3pm alongside another 300mgs of L-Theanine to smoothen things out completely. That had to be one of the best substances to take alongside stimulants. It takes away side effects wonderfully and compliments the high in a very nice manner.

Thinking about tripping again soon maybe this weekend I will try some of that Phen/Tryp mixture I have on Friday morning. Will need to walk over to Walgreens and get myself an oral syringe to use they give out those 3ml ones which will be perfect as the 1ml ones that I have a hundred of cant hold a big enough dose of this powder. Had to use alot making the wet mix cuz I had so much solution. What a fool I was for doing that shit in the blackout. Need to start putting it to use tho and will be tripping off that for the next months till it is gone I suppose. Wonder if I could find any good 3ml oral syringes on Amazon for cheap with the right shape I prefer, will look around this afternoon.

^ For sure the phenidines are a very interesting class, although I have some doubts any of them are truly as "deep" as the ACHs pretend to be. I'm probably only doing them really so as not to break my commitment to abstain from ACHs for at least a year, which, to be honest, I have been really considering breaking recently... it's been almost 6 months without K now... and over 3 counting all other ACH dissociatives although I always used these a lot less and in lower doses... maybe that's long enough, I dunno though, I guess I decided to attempt this for a reason and it's good to keep one's promises to one's self... we'll see.

I didn't expect to like diphenidine, and was pleasantly surprised, but definitely the lower dose range I think is where it shines. Ephenidine I think because of the reduced amnesia (and possibly other unpredictable aspects I've read about but not personally experienced) allows a deeper look into phenidine world, and it's for sure a more immersive experience, maybe a bit softer, even, I don't remember getting any of the uncomfortable, dysphoric and vacantly scatterred edge that diphenidine undoubtedly has, but in the lower dose range it's also weaker as far as the cognitive effects (and as I've mentioned before somewhere, I think the harder to quantify cognitive aspects of the headspace rather than any easily definable perceptual alterations are the unique and interesting facets of this class). I've said it before also I think, but IMO, the phenidines are all dissociative users' drugs, and for someone not experienced in the more well known dissociatives, or more drug naive in general, they can be hard drugs to truly "get", or appreciate. That said, for most people they don't hold a candle to a good ACH, and I'm not sure I'd disagree, although yesterday I did experience a really clean, surprising euphoria just after smoking a joint which at the time felt like the best thing ever, and again I really didn't expect. I think in some ways, they are all less "strange" than ACHs can be, especially with reference to the ~PCP analogues which can produce some very out there behavioural effects, but it's hard to imagine, for me, being equivalently altered on any of the 'phenidines. But, they're not without their quirks.

Just taken racemic amphetamine orally and kratom today, bout to smoke some weed soon, this amphetamine is pretty great I must say, gotta be careful not to switch from almost-daily modafinil to a real stimulant now, haha. I said a while back that armodafinil is pretty close to dexamphetamine, this isn't isomerically pure but I'm not so sure about that now... although maybe I was a lot less tolerant to moda at the time. Speed is a pretty rare indulgence for me anyway, just got some to stop myself trying to use cocaine as a nootropic.

Anyway yeah... ketamine, ah how I miss you. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.