• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morphogenetic resonance fits I think.

Though Rupert Sheldrake isn't answering my emails anymore, so he might disagree.

You perfectly fractal-broccoli'd everything I said into visual existence. =D

I have a tendency to do that, it's a by-product of that time I looked deep into psychedelic broccoli. I've been looking ever since, asparagusing and cauliflowering as needs may be.

Well... good golly that is a wonderful drug, that DOPr. :) Also incredibly long-lasting. In fact a bit too long. If you thought DOC was long... nope! Well, yes, but DOPr is really long. I left my computer at the band house, although I don;'t know how much my notes helped. DOPr is very intoxicating. I couldn't type for shit, my equilibrium was off too, it felt like I was on a boat or something. The visuals... my god, the visuals. It was hard to tell what I was looking at for a long time. For like 12 hours. I took 6.6mg and it was STRONG, in fact if it hadn't been so darn friendly it would have been overwhelming. But it was very easygoing, somehow. Relaxing, hyponotic. My buddy and I literally talked non-stop the entire time, about every possible topic. It was his first time taking a DOX drug, he took 5mg and seemed to experience about the same level of effects that I did.

DOPr did something for me for music that I have never experienced before. It was like some force occupied by body and taught me new ways of playing. The really cool thing is I totally remember it, I remember all of it. For about 6 hours during the peak, me and my buddy (our bass player) and our guitar player did a bunch of experimental stuff and it was something really special. We evolved some existing songs and wrote new ones and were playing with this underlying polyrhythmic groove that felt like the heartbeast of the universe. It was incredibly fulfilling and special.

DOPr is way heavier than DOC in pretty much every way I would say. In fact I actually think in many ways I prefer it, except... this duration. 8( I'm still legitimately tripping and it's been... let's see, 29 hours. I'm wired yet exhausted. The tail end seems to be a little more stimulating than the peak. Also, I really like doing very physical, athletic stuff on DOC. There is no way in hell I would ever take DOPr and go river hiking. Far too intoxicating.

Bleep bloop. I'm gonna try to piece the tale togethger but probably not today.
Awesome :)
Yeah it's so relaxing, great stuff. I have like 11mg left, but it seems like the dosage response curve is very steep. I'm secretly planning on taking a high dose all at once, with my brother as tripsitter, but I don't think I dare taking 10mg or more. Splitting 11mg into 2 trips doesn't seem the way to go considering my last trial @ 5mg.

Hmm, yeah, 11mg could be super hefty, be careful with that. The cool thing abourt DOPr is that there is nio vasoconstriction or elevated BP (just very minor). So I feel like physically you'd be safe takikng that much probably. But I'm having a hard time imagining taking that much, it would be SOOOO intense.

I have a tendency to do that, it's a by-product of that time I looked deep into psychedelic broccoli. I've been looking ever since, asparagusing and cauliflowering as needs may be.

Somehow I have a tendency to overlook how that works. Really weird... drillling sound that makes...

Because that's the tendency to do, and even if it's woo, it ends up fitting like a shoe.

I thought that up while having a piss bottle pee, or external bladders as I call thee,

Devolve the scene into poetry. 悟

Oh, right..

So ephenidine can achieve plasticine, it can lock your body into a state in which urination isn't possible anymore before it breaks down.

That's a really weird way of describing an effect I've ever done, but it somehow makes sense, doesn't, it?

I believe that it makes sense to you. I urinate plastipodes. It takes a while for the whole thing to reconstruct which is why it takes me like 5 minutes to pee every time the past 2 days.

Hmm, yeah, 11mg could be super hefty, be careful with that. The cool thing abourt DOPr is that there is nio vasoconstriction or elevated BP (just very minor). So I feel like physically you'd be safe takikng that much probably. But I'm having a hard time imagining taking that much, it would be SOOOO intense.
Yeah would be kind of reckless to take that much, I've felt how all encompassing and insane high doses of DOx can be. There's an itch at least... don't want to end up with like 3mg or so because that's useless. Are there any reports on 8mg or more, can't find any, although I do recall you saying that reports on 8mg or more reported extremely intense effects.

Yes there are several of 8mg. They were very intense but both authors rated the trips as very positive experiences, but like, not really able to function for a long time.

Weirdly I can find neither of the 8mg reports in the TR forum. Which is bogus because I KNOW they exist.

i dunno guys im gonna take 3mgs to start off I'll be making the solution in a couple weeks. If you had a dropoer vile full of 40% Vodka and DOPr would it be shelf stable forever, even in solution since its a Phenethylamine. I'm extra sensitive to Psychedelics these days and believe i will have a full on experience with around 3-4mgs of DOPr.

Yes, more or less forever. I mean I keep my solutions in the fridge, but yeah. The DOXs (and phenethylamines in general) are very stable.

That's what i figured but wasnt sure if the vile would last i mean like the rubber or something. Should probably be okay i would think. Maybe im gonna only put 15mgs in solution and keep the other 10mgs for safe keeping, yes that's probably what i will do.

Actually decided to just take around 300-900ugs of DOC a few minutes ago. Hard to tell exactly because i made the solution on benzos and the water bottle has 10-12mgs in it. Took like 1/3rd of a shot and its a 12-16oz bottle. Yes i know this is a horrible way to measure but i made this semi-blacked out on benzos. Which is why i decided to start so small with it. Didn't get enough sleep and i have alot of things to take care of, sure this will give me a slight push.

Oh man I' fucked up today. Took 3mg of etizolam to sleep and I waoke up to a work call I missed, and I've STRUGGLING to stay focused and awake and not pass out. 7 hours of sleep in 49 hours. Well... it's coming along now, some caffeine helped. And nutrition. Whew! 8(

Status
Not open for further replies.