• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what i figured but wasnt sure if the vile would last i mean like the rubber or something. Should probably be okay i would think. Maybe im gonna only put 15mgs in solution and keep the other 10mgs for safe keeping, yes that's probably what i will do.

Actually decided to just take around 300-900ugs of DOC a few minutes ago. Hard to tell exactly because i made the solution on benzos and the water bottle has 10-12mgs in it. Took like 1/3rd of a shot and its a 12-16oz bottle. Yes i know this is a horrible way to measure but i made this semi-blacked out on benzos. Which is why i decided to start so small with it. Didn't get enough sleep and i have alot of things to take care of, sure this will give me a slight push.

Heh, if it's 300, it'll be a nikce sparkle, if it's 900 you're gun be tripping son. =D

Man, while we're fantasizing about alpha ethyl substitions, I'd love to see α-Et-2C-B and α-Et-2C-T. If 4C-D is already empathogenic, I gotta wonder how these would be. I'm not getting my hopes up, though--we still haven't seen any more exciting FLYs in the wild

got a fresh batch of some high quality acid suppose to be 270 ug might be the coolest artwork i have ever seen on blotter one sided blue with swirling love hearts in fractals.

Damn those are some strong hits. I love good blotter artwork. With LSD prices and availability what it is these days I wouldn't be surprised if there are tabs that are really that strong out there.

Damn those are some strong hits. I love good blotter artwork. With LSD prices and availability what it is these days I wouldn't be surprised if there are tabs that are really that strong out there.
New zealand has very good local LSD alot of blotter is dosed strong at 200 ug + a hit going to wait til im in a peak happy mood one day and drop within the next week. Its just that whoever lays the stuff i get has fucked up some sheets before leading to massive hotspots on them or underdosed while same have been perfect. The previous hits i have done from the same quality have been varying doses of between 220-400 ug. One hit of this stuff has blasted me out of the universe momentarily with cannabis with the entire walk back the road was just a river of colors and heavy oevs morphing reality. I just don't want to be hitting any hotspots again cause it has left me on the edge of insanity when i did. Alot of experienced trippers have called it quits on LSD after encountering blotter dosed this high i have tripped with.

Yeah hotspots in a sheet that's supposed to be 270ug per hit have got to be pretty wild...

That DOPr I did the other day was like maybe the second most visual thing I've ever done, besides DMT which is just on another level. Really remarkable. Totally top-tier drug, one of the greats.

Beautiful Macrodose on that DOC mixture i made yesterday. It felt incredibly close to LSD at this level but of course with that mild stimulating push going on. Lasted well into 3oclock in the morning and when id gotten home and smoked Cannabis that it really took off and was ++ i would saw for a few hours until it started to gradually comedown. This felt remarkably similar to the MD's i did on ETH-LAD. Id also bag washed a few phens/tryps which would surely change up the character to some type of degree.

Planning on taking 35mgs of 2C-D at this EDM show im gonna goto this weekend, expecting it to be a pretty fun night. No clue who we are seeing as i dont really follow that kinda music but i like to tag along. All the lights and LED stuff nice people dressed in costumes. It's a pretty fantastic place to take this drug i tried it at Electric Zoo which was at 23mgs a deff under dose. Still was a very enjoyable day/night with my friends. This time and making sure its enough, like phens in public they make me very out-going.

Do you think lsd sugar cubes that have been sitting around for like 7-8 years would still be good. They are in individual sealed packs so I guess that helps. Just been sitting in some jar that I rarely open with some decant. Only got 4 though; not sure about the dose but 1 felt about the same as 150ugs of al-lad. Might take 1 to see if it's still good and the rest when I have the time for a stronger trip maybe with some al-lad. Have maybe 4 hits of al-lad too.

It's probably fine, I would expect it to be degraded if it was exposured to moisture or chronic high temperatures, or a lot of light, but it sounds like your conditions are good. I think LSD is actually pretty stable in good conditions.

Might as well use my mind to clean up some of this globe, right?

First idea submitted to NASA. Also pinching myself, but no I'm awake.

Drugs, the cause and solution to all problems.

One day I'll post this thing unironically:

Last edited:
And this is not showing off btw. I'm still a miserable twat who should have killed himself years ago.

This is spreading inspiration.

If the lowest lifeform of humanity can do this, then you can do something quite closely similar.

And the only thing stopping you is whatever you're doing right now.

Gonna take DOC this Saturday for sure i think cuz i have to be out for a bigger part of the day my girl said. Really dont wanna be bothered carrying 2C-D around to eat later. So i will drop 2mgs or better of DOC at like 11am should be going strong until the Wee Hours of the Nite.

Really excited about this, and no more Coke.
Spending the money on Shatter and a Dab Pen.

And this is not showing off btw. I'm still a miserable twat who should have killed himself years ago.

This is spreading inspiration.

If the lowest lifeform of humanity can do this, then you can do something quite closely similar.

And the only thing stopping you is whatever you're doing right now.

No one said you don't work at NASA, who cares? am I or anyone else lose sleep over this? Haha, lol. Keep improvin yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.