• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm our Tor based "imageboard" went down and no one knows why. It's where almost all drug selling happens nowadays, f2f or via mail. Weird stuff... if police somehow took it down we may have to wait a while before new one pops up.

At the same time the citizens' initiative to decriminalize cannabis got through (needed 50 000 signatures). The parliament will disallow it for sure, but at least it's something...

Yeah it's good for governments to at least know the will of the people. Eventually things shift, when I was young I never thought I'd see the day that weed would be fully legal anywhere in the country, hell I remember when the first medical program happened and it blew my mind. But now weed is getting legalized all over, I can walk into about 100 places in my town and buy dank ass "hemp" buds (CBD weed, but laying the groundwork for when it's legalized), and psychedelics are being studied again, MDMA is almost through clinical trials for use in psychotherapy, and several jurisdictions have legalized psychedelics plants. It just takes continually pushing the envelope. So yeah, the signatures do mean something. :)

Decided to do MXPr, I ate 22mg. Coming up now. Very smooth. I'm going to try to take notes, I am just trying for a low-end experience to get a feel for it.

It might be time to end my quest for the perfect mephedrone, I'm so bad at having it around.
Out of the 4 different batches I've tried this one is hands down the best one, hardly can go out with it because I'm making gurny faces from just one line lol, listening to the endless bullshit of people on it gets a little tiresome as well

So mystified about your character.. what human being can hold on to MXE for like years.. . ?

lol, I stocked up on MXE on late 2015, now I still have a couple of grams stashed away. I use it every so often, and mostly in low dosages. Haven't tried to hole in a long while. But I have plan to, sometime soon.

Lucky! I wish so bad I had stockpiled MXE. I did get 3 grams of good MXE after the ban, from a friend who had bought a shit ton, but at the time I was still using dissociatives pretty regularly and so were my friends, we were in the habit of taking 50-75mg in 25mg increments most of the times we got together. So it didn't last very long. I have probably 20mg left stuck to the bag, it's turned brown but it still works, in fact I had 30mg of it a while back and had one of the best MXE experiences I've ever had, everything became perfect and graceful and my vision became way better than 20/20 (I'm nearsighted, I never wear glasses or contacts but things are blurry even though I've grown able to interpret the blurs and function fine, my vision has not gotten any worse since I was 18 and I stopped wearing corrective lenses, whereas before it was getting worse every year, my dad and brother are blind as bats without glasses). Anyway, I found myself able to read anything from any distance with perfect clarity, it was like my vision had become HD. I never had that effect from MXE before, it was so cool. I also had a realization about my drinking, that it was too much, and since then I have successfully drank a lot less.

God I miss MXE. But I do have MXPr and I did some last night and wrote a TR. :)

Decided to dose myself with a psychedlic of some sort within the next hour. Deff gonna be a Phenethylamine as my last couple times i took Tryptamines. Going to be choosing between 2C-D, 2C-C and 4C-D today. I have slight tolerance from tripping Monday but that was a pretty low dose. Only have one dose of that 4C-D and i plan on writing a TR but im getting some Cocaine tonight and will probably do a few bumps and dont wanna taint that trip by being on two substances.

So what i will be probably taking is 25mgs of 2C-C, which is a solid +++ for me personally. Been a few months since i have taken it by itself, one of my favorite drugs. I find the trip to be very empathogenic for me and i love being around people and showing my affection. Would be an incredible drug for Therapy Sessions. It really shows me how beautiful this existence can truly be, hope all of you have a nice nite.

Yeah 2C-C is a real gem. It's odd that it got so overlooked back in the day, the general consensus was that it was nothing special, for most people anyway. But I love it, I like it better than 2C-B overall.

I'm excited about my DOPr trip tomorrow. I'm gonna trip with my bandmate, and take 6mg. I'm hoping for a powerful experience, or at least a very fun one. We'll be able to music whenever we want, and spend the earlier part of the day exploring nature. And all night doing various things, including nitrous. He's really pumped too, it's really nice having a tripping buddy who approaches psychedelics like I do and loves them like I do.

The old vendor who was selling 3meopcp is back... fuck. Probably a bad idea to order though but I miss dissos and reading mxpr thread makes me drool. Mxpr won't get here in years though if ever

The old vendor who was selling 3meopcp is back... fuck. Probably a bad idea to order though but I miss dissos and reading mxpr thread makes me drool. Mxpr won't get here in years though if ever

Damn that sucks it's so hard to get stuff in your country. It's ridiculously easy in the US.

Sounds like maybe a bad idea considering what happened last time, but I udnerstand the lure, I periodically do it with stimulants.

You know what's weird? Ever since I became an active musician, I hardly ever listen to music in my idle time. I see a lot of shows and I play a lot of music. But I used to just always listen to music, and now I hardly ever feel like it when I'm doing other stuff.

Took 20mg adderal and am about to take 2mg clonazepam. Going out with the wife and some friends in an hour. Gonna be a fun night I think!

Wow guys had an Amazing 2C-C trip this Afternoon/Evening which blended into a Cocaine/Alcohol session it was incredibly Euphoric do to the high quality of the Blow. The synergy between them was something else. It was a really special day and im gonna speak about this all tommorow more thoroughly in the Big and Dandy 2C-C thread. But suffice to say it went well my friends and a true expression of hedonism.

I've combined 2C-C and coke too, at a music festival (twice I think actually). They do combine quite well, and alcohol also combines well with 2C-C. Glad you had a great time. :) I'm getting little stomach flutters thinking about how in an hour or so I'm going to sleep, and then I'm waking up and taking a big dose of DOPr at 10am. I'm pumped and a little bit of that excited nervous feeling. I got this back in 2015, and tried it once at 2.5mg, and have been thinking about the full dose ever since, and just finally am getting to it now.

Used to sometimes have a little bit of alcohol when coming down on 2cb.

Before I stopped tripping was going to get a decent bit of some 3meo-pcp for real cheap from a friend that quit the stuff but ended up deciding against it. Would of liked to try it but probably for the best I didn't buy it considering my mental state back then.

Ever try 4meo-pcp; really liked that one; has that nice mystical dream like sedation of ketamine. It has has allot more oevs than k and mxe.

Yeah it's good for governments to at least know the will of the people. Eventually things shift, when I was young I never thought I'd see the day that weed would be fully legal anywhere in the country, hell I remember when the first medical program happened and it blew my mind. But now weed is getting legalized all over, I can walk into about 100 places in my town and buy dank ass "hemp" buds (CBD weed, but laying the groundwork for when it's legalized), and psychedelics are being studied again, MDMA is almost through clinical trials for use in psychotherapy, and several jurisdictions have legalized psychedelics plants. It just takes continually pushing the envelope. So yeah, the signatures do mean something. :)

I never thought my backwards conservative state would come as as far as it did with mmj or even have it pass at all. Really nice being able to get concentrates legally delivered right to my house

When i used to smoke Phencyclidine years ago it did have strong/beautiful OEV's at high doses. Sometimes it would be like this water washing over everything. When i would walk around my body seemedt to be made out of Marshmallows. The tree bended and stretched after contracting, bouncing about the place like a slinky. After a week into that tripping session I'd realized i was a God and sanity seemed a long forgotten illusion.

My mother was terrified she thought i really did it for good that time. What a wacky drug PCP is, very pleasurable :)

I haven't smoked any since mid 1995, but used to smoke it frequently. If you had a pure source two or three hits would P-hole you by the time you exhaled the third hit. The group of friends I had at the time called it "leaving the planet". I was smoking it several times a week and still holding down a high tech troubleshooting job with no problem.

Ah they joy's of a (relatively) youthful resilient body !

Well... good golly that is a wonderful drug, that DOPr. :) Also incredibly long-lasting. In fact a bit too long. If you thought DOC was long... nope! Well, yes, but DOPr is really long. I left my computer at the band house, although I don;'t know how much my notes helped. DOPr is very intoxicating. I couldn't type for shit, my equilibrium was off too, it felt like I was on a boat or something. The visuals... my god, the visuals. It was hard to tell what I was looking at for a long time. For like 12 hours. I took 6.6mg and it was STRONG, in fact if it hadn't been so darn friendly it would have been overwhelming. But it was very easygoing, somehow. Relaxing, hyponotic. My buddy and I literally talked non-stop the entire time, about every possible topic. It was his first time taking a DOX drug, he took 5mg and seemed to experience about the same level of effects that I did.

DOPr did something for me for music that I have never experienced before. It was like some force occupied by body and taught me new ways of playing. The really cool thing is I totally remember it, I remember all of it. For about 6 hours during the peak, me and my buddy (our bass player) and our guitar player did a bunch of experimental stuff and it was something really special. We evolved some existing songs and wrote new ones and were playing with this underlying polyrhythmic groove that felt like the heartbeast of the universe. It was incredibly fulfilling and special.

DOPr is way heavier than DOC in pretty much every way I would say. In fact I actually think in many ways I prefer it, except... this duration. 8( I'm still legitimately tripping and it's been... let's see, 29 hours. I'm wired yet exhausted. The tail end seems to be a little more stimulating than the peak. Also, I really like doing very physical, athletic stuff on DOC. There is no way in hell I would ever take DOPr and go river hiking. Far too intoxicating.

Bleep bloop. I'm gonna try to piece the tale togethger but probably not today.

I had been worrying I've been cultivating some sort of Tourette's, recalling dissociative moves in sobered-up states. Then it spontaneously got solved by using the same curse words as quadruplets in a waltz time signature.

It's like the idea I picked up in some podcast. Masochism is absence of rhythm. BDSM is lack of timing.

Really weird seeing the most distant cultural concepts in relation suddenly.

Status
Not open for further replies.