• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh it's election day, I forgot. I can't watch, I plan to find out retroactively, it's too stressful to watch in real time.

Thanks, it is not amusing to anyone here, shit's scary. We have militias communicating intent to take to the streets armed if Trump loses, and Trump has said he will not concede defeat if he loses because it will have been due to voter fraud. He's also been calling for an "army of poll watchers" to intimidate people at voting locations. It has all the makings of a fascist takeover, or at least severe civil unrest and violence. Not that it is what will happen, but it is closer to happening than I have ever seen and it is not cool. Besides that, the results of the election are a proxy for the direction that we are taking as a society, who we stand for.

Ugh it's election day, I forgot. I can't watch, I plan to find out retroactively, it's too stressful to watch in real time. Thanks, it is not amusing to anyone here, shit's scary. We have militias communicating intent to take to the streets armed if Trump loses, and Trump has said he will not concede defeat if he loses because it will have been due to voter fraud. He's also been calling for an "army of poll watchers" to intimidate people at voting locations. It has all the makings of a fascist takeover, or at least severe civil unrest and violence. Not that it is what will happen, but it is closer to happening than I have ever seen and it is not cool. Besides that, the results of the election are a proxy for the direction that we are taking as a society, who we stand for.

Dude, that's crazy! Some people have nothing better to do than create chaos. As if the world isn't screwed up enough already! :rolleyes:

Ugh it's election day, I forgot. I can't watch, I plan to find out retroactively, it's too stressful to watch in real time.

Thanks, it is not amusing to anyone here, shit's scary. We have militias communicating intent to take to the streets armed if Trump loses, and Trump has said he will not concede defeat if he loses because it will have been due to voter fraud. He's also been calling for an "army of poll watchers" to intimidate people at voting locations. It has all the makings of a fascist takeover, or at least severe civil unrest and violence. Not that it is what will happen, but it is closer to happening than I have ever seen and it is not cool. Besides that, the results of the election are a proxy for the direction that we are taking as a society, who we stand for.
It is weird to think of... part of me is happy I have at least a few mags of hollow points loaded and in the holster for my handgun if I go out this week. Luckily I live outside the major city center so I doubt any rioting will get near me, but you never know these days.

I really doubt there will be any 'real' trouble. This man is all about pomp and circumstance and has no substance. The military certainly wouldn't permit him to reign as a dictator. If Trump loses and refuses to conceded I will grab my rifle and march on D.C.

Yeah I tend to think there's no way he actually has the military on his side, in fact he even recently fucked over a bunch of overseas veterans by trying to make it so their ballots that arrive after today won't count (along with anyone else's ballots received after today, even though the rule was always "postmarked by election day". I predict he is going to declare victory tonight, regardless of what happens. Even though all the votes won't be counted for like another week or so because of all the mail-ins. Then there is going to be weeks or months of recounting bullshit either way, regardless of which candidate seems to have won. I predict it will be drawn out and ugly, but hopefully just embarrassing, and not worse.

Well I started using some 4-Chloromodafinil here and there lately and as I anticipated it's the best of the bunch. It definitely it releasing dopamine to some sort of degree. Sniffing 25-30mg little bumps has a nice rush to it, the transition from sober to stimulation is pretty interesting. This is much more of a "drug" then the other afinils. Might do a few in lines before work I used it to pull and all nighter recently and cooked through my shift successful, highly responsible. Surprised not more information going around about this one I really should write up a trip report, would like to hear your thoughts @Vastness if you ever get around to this stuff. It has a nice chemical flavored enhancement drippity drip, then zoom. Taking it orally is less recreational and has more subtle drawn out effect like expected. Put some in your nose it's a fun time, trust me.

Oregon decriminalized all drugs and legalized psilocybin therapy :)
I saw that. I wonder what 'small amounts' will be though :unsure: I don't know about most people but I buy any and all drugs in bulk, and I consider that to be for personal use and a personal amount... but I doubt the law would ever be like, "Yeah a sheet of acid is totally a personal amount."

it's 40 doses of LSD. Full measure here: https://ballotpedia.org/Oregon_Meas...ion_and_Addiction_Treatment_Initiative_(2020)

The measure eliminates criminal penalties for possession of specified quantities of controlled substances by adults and juveniles involving: heroin (1 gram or less), cocaine (2 grams or less), methamphetamine (2 grams or less), MDMA (less than 1 gram or 5 pills), LSD (less than 40 user units), psilocybin (less than 12 grams), methadone (less than 40 user units) and oxycodone (less than 40 pills, tablets, or capsules). Instead, possession of these specified quantities of controlled substances becomes a non-criminal Class E violation for which the maximum punishment is a $100 fine or completion of a health assessment with an addiction treatment professional. The measure also reduces penalties for possession of controlled substances, other than possession constituting a commercial drug offense, in amounts greater than specified quantities, to a misdemeanor with less than a year imprisonment, a $6,250 fine, or both.

2g of coke? Guess they'll be arresting cokeheads still then... most people I know go through an 1/8th in a night with cocaine lol

Well I'm getting some samples of 2C-E and MXiPr to play around with the coming weeks which is nice surprise to say the least. Was not expecting to get my paws on some more of that precious Phenethlamine so soon. It's been so long since I've had a Dissos like maybe July I'd say and this MXiPr stuff sounds really interesting. With both this and DMXE hitting the scene should be an interesting winter.

I unexpectedly got a promotion today! I am finally being raised to full-scale developer, and I will be leading our programming development efforts (which I have been doing anyway, but now it's official). I will be transitioning away from doing client work, which is awesome, although I am still going to be the go-to for the other people in my (old!) job position when they need help (which is still often, there is still stuff to teach them about the new software platform). it comes with a $7k/year raise, and that is on top of the $6k/year raise I already got this year.

Really unexpected, I've been waiting for this for years but it was just like all of a sudden, I got a call from my boss and the president of the company, and they offered me the position.

Fucking sweet. :)

Do people like MXiPr? I haven't been following the dissociatives at all?

"In the wild" I heard MXE being pronounced "Mexi". I guess MXiPr shall be pronounced "Mexi-purr"

From what I have been reading it sounds like it is better than MXPr, some people that have had both comfirm it. Personally I love MXE so I can't see myself not liking a drug that's so similar. I also just enjoy trying out all these different substitutions and noting the differences it's fascinating. A new batch of 3-HO-PCP been synthed it's so cheap, I just drool thinking about getting a fat stash gonna need to have friend hold it and just give me 50mg tease at a time so I can't binge it crazy.

Snorted a little bit of 2c-b and mxe last week and had a nice little trip; was my first trip in at least a few months I think.
lol ended up accidently doing the mxe when I went to redose the 2c-b. Had by bag of 2c-b in a small jar along with my cap of 2c-b on top of the bag that I took for my initial dose. There was another cap under the bag that I thought was a small bit of 2cb but turned out to be mxe. I had weighed out them out some months back for trips I never went through with and forgot about it.

Only have like 35mgs of mxe left; saving it to plug on top of a psyche for when I'm in the mood; might split it into 2 doses for separate trips to make it last since I doubt I'll ever see it again.
Was getting a bit wasteful with it at times when I had more left in my stash; like eyeballing doses out of the bag while tripping.

Not sure how wise it'd be for me to start experimenting with other dissociates.

Status
Not open for further replies.