• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recently added a few dissos to the collection but my experience is limited to ketamine so I'm not really sure where the best place to begin is. I've currently got:

O-PCE
3-MeO-PCE
3-HO-PCE
MXiPr
DMXE

I've read mostly positive reports about MXiPr and also good things about low dose 3-MeO-PCE. I gather that O-PCE can be pretty heavy? Any thoughts/input is appreciated.

You lucky boy. All that stash with no tolerance... You will probably love all of them... where did you started?

I've recently added a few dissos to the collection but my experience is limited to ketamine so I'm not really sure where the best place to begin is. I've currently got:

O-PCE
3-MeO-PCE
3-HO-PCE
MXiPr
DMXE

I've read mostly positive reports about MXiPr and also good things about low dose 3-MeO-PCE. I gather that O-PCE can be pretty heavy? Any thoughts/input is appreciated.

O-PCE is heavy in a sense, I guess. It's more stimulating, cold, and then confusing once you get to where the magic is. I've only microdosed it in the past few years, whenever I want some slightly wacky energy.

I'd start with the DMXE, honestly. I didn't like MXiPR much, my two favorite dissos being MXE and DXM. 3-MEO-PCE is supposed to be really nice.

anybody else have hppd that increases visually with alochol?. Though the alochol kills off the anxiety it does induce oevs in the dark for me after my heavy usage. but in a gentler way than say cannabis or other drugs would.

Well my vendor gave me this 25 gram bag of Green Sumatra Kratom that I'm gonna be trying today. But the part of this I'm most excited about is I have literally never weighed Kratom before taking it ever. I'm curious as to what this amount looks like exactly and then I can kinda figure out how much I'm using by eye from now on better. I've never had Green or White Kratom period and I also have 100 grams of the Green/White/Red Meang Da each, Red Sumatra and a Full Spectrum Blend I have 100 gram bags of those and also 8 ounce bag of Red Thai. About to get a full kilo of Red Meang Da next week also...swimming in Kratom guys, lol.

Keeps me off the Dope at least :sneaky:

So went to the university today to hand in my admission forms even though i had never seen these buildings ever before it struck me instantly as i walked in i had seen them this exact place in this crazy long dream i had before i believe maybe while i was in lockdown and binging heavy on LSD. This deja vu is nearly to much. Way to many scenes i have seen in dreams come true months later. I guess i just got to trust the flow of life and go along for the ride but it does make me question free will. I truly know high dose psychedelics do allow us to tap into the entire time flow of our lifespan.

Hey guys ! Hows everyone? <3
Long time without stopping by. Life suddenly got really busy.

Today I extracted DMT for the first time. For some reason I've never got into it, even though I have chemistry lab training, its something I should have already done, lol. Well, one of the reasons, I guess, is that getting the bark here is really hard. We have extremely strict customs when it comes to exporting organic matter. I manage to acquire some, but then had it lying around for over two years for whatever reason. Anyway, finally did it this week. Got a decent yield, around 0,6%. But found it funny how I got three substances of clearly differing quality. A sandy, very white, fine crystal. Then larger yellowish rocks. And finally, a gooey yellow paste that seems like maybe contains some plant oils from the bark.

I've never had a satisfying experience with DMT before. Tried it 4 times. and never managed to breakthrough. I get an intense feeling of excitement, ringing in the ears sensation, and a coupe of times it got extremely visual for a minute... But then it stops. And I'm just left with a calm, slightly euphoric and weirdly sedating feeling.

Hopefully I'll be finally able to have a real DMT experience. Maybe now that I extracted it myself the machine elves find me worthy of paying them a visit haha. I think tonight I'll attempt a voyage.

P.S: Sucks about the not-legalization of weed in NZ. Cant believe the plant is still illegal in most of the world.

Nice man, extracting DMT! It's fun/satisfying. I hope you get a proper experience, I have been the same way, I have only had a proper breakthrough once but god DAMN was that profound.

Shit has been insanely busy for me too... the past 3 weeks, it's been 10-12 hour work days plus some weekend working too, it's getting overwhelming. I'm fucking beat.

i always find it quite hard to take a big enough hit once the effects are coming on to try breakthrough at that point really need somebody putting whatever your smoking it out of and light it for and try your best but my lungs have got alot weaker. I wasted alot of the changa i had this year though the lighter doses were nice clear headed shroom type visuals for a little bit.

can take a bit of practice to finally get down the right method to make it more smoother lung exercises for 10 minutes is recommended to try help. Hope you manage to breakthrough.

Let us know how it goes @Img_9999 ! What material did you use for your extraction? I'm so naive about DMT extraction, I don't know what "the bark" would be...

"The bark" is mimosa hostilis rootbark, usually, though I think some Acacias are also root bark? But not sure as I have only used MHRB, myself.

Let us know how it went, img. :)

Thinking back to my changa experince at end of may just a week after my becoming god ego death on 250 ug. I only smoked a small dose was fine then smoked a huge joint with no tolerance to cannabis and it just got stronger and stronger everything was deconstructing in reality and spelling out LOVE in a multidimensional way it was super intense and then it was like spelling out god all multidimensional i felt like i could see the face of the entire multiverse about a hour later smoked another joint and was pretty much gone in hyperspace with that combo from 1 am to at least 6 am i remember trying to sleep it off but it was to intense had my friend with me and i totally fucked out. But damm in the dark i was seeing hyperspace type entities endless depth my eyes open crazy visuals this was after lockdown has just been eased and i had been on a long weekly lsd binge since the end of February mixed in with some shrooms and mdma. Well i may of not got my blast off that weed sure gave me the experince with the changa. The next day had my first k hole and by far the most intense one of them all. It felt like i had been in that moment many times over crazy visuals my mind was just free floating around made me realize all the paths of my life led the same way.

Taking ketamine while been effected by a maoi was stupid though just one line sent me into it.

I wish i had stocked up on more changa while it was around because thinking back on it that combo with weed was truly something else.

Happy Halloween!

Tonight my band is having an event at the band farm, 200 acres in the mountains. We're playing 3 sets, and the second set is a "time travel" set where we play covers from the 20s on through current times. We are all dressing up as dead 20s jazz musicians, lol.

It's gonna be great times, it's also gonna get really cold in the middle of the night but hey, at least the hurricane shit already passed and it's supposed to be sunny and not windy.

Yeah, when using Acacia you also need the bark

Let us know how it goes @Img_9999 ! What material did you use for your extraction? I'm so naive about DMT extraction, I don't know what "the bark" would be...

I used Mimosa hostilis though, it's the most common source because of the DMT content. I also read that Acacia has more "plant oils" that can tamper the purity of the final product unless one does additional recrystalization steps.

It actually was really nice, although I can't say I really broke through. But it was the closest I've gotten. I think I improved on my vaping technique, as TripSitterNZ suggested I inhaled deep and steadily and apparently got a lot more of the smoke into my lungs than on previous trials. I eyeballed the third of a 100 mg pile of DMT powder and vaped. I felt a feeling of peace and resolution invading me, then that strong stoning and sedating sensation which forced me to close my eyes. I couldn't help smiling while intricate and colorful geometry invaded my field of vision. Then about 5 minutes later I snapped out of it. Still some OEV, and "not sober" feeling, but nothing more.

I was really impressed but at the same time I felt like it didnt really work as intended? You are supposed to be completely out of reality if I understand correctly haha. I was more or less still aware of my surroundings during what I experienced. I then tried loading more into the pipe and repeated, but the second time I got a similar, although shorter and less immersive experience, which made me feel there was some tolerance at play, so I decided to just wait for another day before trying it. Maybe today, or maybe tomorrow I'll repeat, perhaps I need to use more powder or try longer inhalations.

Still I felt like I "understood" the molecule much better than on previous trials, and it left me feeling with a calm sensation of peace for a long while, maybe still have some residues of that today. I need further experimenting.

Happy Halloween!

Tonight my band is having an event at the band farm, 200 acres in the mountains. We're playing 3 sets, and the second set is a "time travel" set where we play covers from the 20s on through current times. We are all dressing up as dead 20s jazz musicians, lol.

It's gonna be great times, it's also gonna get really cold in the middle of the night but hey, at least the hurricane shit already passed and it's supposed to be sunny and not windy.

That sounds so cool !

Is Halloween a really big celebration over there? Here it is clearly present, but most of a kids going out asking for candy stuff, not many adults celebrate it and you dont see a lot of houses showing the spooky ornaments and so on. There are some halloween partys of course, but not everyone really attends or plans something tonight. We'll still be having some people over though. Out first time having visits in the apartment since the pandemic started :O

Yeah in America, it has become if anything an even larger holiday for young adults. it's the night when everyone dresses up and gets wild. I think this is something from my generation and younger, rather than our parents' generation. It's definitely the most fun holiday of the year for sure.

The event was awesome, we're starting to develop a strong core fan base who will drive hours to see all of our shows. And we are going to throw regular events at the farm. A lot of musicians we know say that every show they go to, they see substantial development of our sound and that we are starting to get as good as lot of really successful touring bands. All I know is thst we always have a dance area full of people freaking out and getting the fuck down, and chanting "one more song" at least once. Last night we played 3 sets, for like 4.5 hours total. We did a theme set in the 2nd set, we dressed up as dead 20s jazz musicians and played 10 covers we learned over the past 2 weeks, starting with some 20s jazz songs (started with Fats Waller's Ain't Misbehavin', which is a piano feature for me. So fun. :)

I received my 5-Cl-AMT and MXiPR yesterday too. Didn't take either one there. I was going to try MXiPR but then I went for a bump of 3-HO-PCP from my friend instead. But turned out to be a big bump and I was fucking out there for a couple of hours. Had a great time, but utterly unable to communicate. I just danced and tried to communicate to friends with my eyes. I could tell that my friends were trying to take care of me, but I don't think they had to do much as I was up and dancing, but just being really funny they said. I think it was so strong because I took a hit of 1p-LSD beforehand. Good times. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.