• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of me mentioned that they no longer could find Bluelight via Google search, and sent a screenshot. I checked it out myself to confirm it. How long has this been a problem?

I never noticed because duckduckgo is my default search engine, but that really sucks for the vast majority of the world that uses Google

Want to take some LSD but i should wait after my friday shroom trip. This last tab i have is more like half a tab not sure if just 50 ug would even be worth it and it might of degraded a bit now. everytime i get rid of my LSD to stop me from going overboard on it i end up regretting it when times become dry i would of had enough to last me into next year. And also dosing so hard on tolerance was a waste aswell. Ate around 22 hits over the lockdown period in this country. Could get some from another plug but it carries alot higher price dose is 145 ug but want to try keep my trips to high quality crystals that won't give me nauesa. My main guy on the street got out of the game and i have never seen tabs dosed like his again just a quarter was enough for a visual experince. Full one had me becoming a cat at one point and seeing hindu gods in meditation and leaving my body.

HPPD is starting to die down and feel more grounded but i need to probably put 3 month breaks between each acid trip to keep my mind on a grounded level. Never really the best of ideas to use LSD as an escape from boredom aswell but some really nice albums have been coming out in psychill i want to listen to on a dose between 100-150 ug.

But i really just want to stare at nature on a strong dose for hours on end looking at the creative spirit that lies behind creation in awe.

A friend of me mentioned that they no longer could find Bluelight via Google search, and sent a screenshot. I checked it out myself to confirm it. How long has this been a problem?

Most of a couple years now really... we had hoped moving to Xenforo would help bump us up the search page for google but they really are just an evil mega invasive censoring bunch of assholes now. Can’t find jack shit using google it just pops up with ads for crap you don’t want.

I need to make the switch to DuckDuckGo myself.

As others have said, it's been years. Google is a piece of garbage and they have decided to penalize all drug-focused web sites. Now when you search for answers to drug-related questions, all you get is reddit. Pisses me off.

Wow, I guess I've been using duckduckgo for a long time. I never even noticed

Going to get a couple gummies dropped with 150 ug needle point to satisfy my cravings for a couple trips.

Weird, I just tried googling "bluelight forum" and I get the BL wiki entry, and some references to it from MAPS, and that's it... no link to actual Bluelight.

Yeah, that's all I get, and same for my friend. Could it be filtered geographically? My IP address is USA based most of the time. I switched to a NL address and got the same result in two browsers. 😶

It's #7 on the Google list for me in the UK. Contains a snippet from the latest Ket research we were involved in, oddly enough:

DztD7pa.png

On DDG it's #2:

ydLgGQH.png

I always use Bing for everything. I just type in Bluelight and it's the first thing that comes up.

Reactions: CFC
I don’t consciously think about taking my shoes off, if they’re dirty or whatever I will but sometimes I’m just as comfortable so the thought to take them off won’t pop up, goes in line with how I live my life basically. I guess it’s not a bad habit though

My feet are kinda fucked up with plantar fasciitis, gotta wear shoes or sandals all the time pretty much. I always kinda sigh inside when people tell me I have to take them off cuz I know the pain is gonna kick in. Makes buying shoes a pain in the ass, have great success with Adidas Tubulars tho super comfy.

Summer 2015, when I was river hiking every weekend, my bare feet were like my shoes, I could walk anywhere because my callouses were built up.

I'm going river hiking tomorrow, with my friend, the one I shared summer 2015 with (it was his "psychedelic renaissance") and the same one I'm going to detox with next month. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.