• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have very little experience with methylphenidate, I'd wait and see what the 100mg does for you, if I recall that is a pretty high dose, but if it's extended release of course it won't be as strong.

I bought tickets to this show for me and vortech when I was supposed to come to the US and meet him and go to this Emancipator show. Those tickets were posted somewhere in Arizona mail box because they couldn't get here in time or something like that. But some shit came up and I never managed to come there and I lost like $200. Would've been epic. Any of you been to that venue? Red Rocks Amphitheatre

God I love Emancipator.

I haven't been to Red Rocks yet, though it's a dream to play a show there (and just see a show, too). I have seen Emancipator a couple of times, though.

What would you guys suggest for an oral dose of Methylphenidate ER capsules. Looking for it to be a recreational, started off with 100mgs and swallowed it like 5mins ago. Pretty excited this is a decent drug and I have a nice amount left for the evening 180mgs that I will be staggering throughout the day until night fall. Wonder how long it will be until I start feeling this work its magic over me. The dosages listed on Psychonaut Wiki seem very low to me...

Everyone's different, but I took methylphenidate (Ritalin) 20mg instant release years ago and I hated it. It was like all of the tweakiness of Adderall with none of the euphoria. The crash sucked too. Just be careful, my friend. I would recommend starting with a low dose.

I have never tried heroin!!! but I took some oxy a while ago. I've been able to use oxycodone like 1-3 times a year for 8 years or something.

What would you guys suggest for an oral dose of Methylphenidate ER capsules. Looking for it to be a recreational, started off with 100mgs and swallowed it like 5mins ago. Pretty excited this is a decent drug and I have a nice amount left for the evening 180mgs that I will be staggering throughout the day until night fall. Wonder how long it will be until I start feeling this work its magic over me. The dosages listed on Psychonaut Wiki seem very low to me...
jesus concerta 54 mg with a 10 mg instant ritalin in the morning would have me awake for 24 hours + with pins and needles through my body. Take it easy with methylphediate.

That's good Xammy

but how does it differ to oxycodone if you only snort it? can you even take heroin orally? maybe the oral dosing is why I don't even feel the pull of opiates. But I am scared of them (for a reason, sure) and never used them more than those few times a year. I've told here before why I'm afraid of opiates.

fuck you, now I have to get it.

xD

but would you buy oxycodone which is pure pharma drugs or some shady 5-10% pure heroin?

those would be my options. and heroin would probably be much expensive even when being a lot less potent.

Looks like the change/cash phase out might be coming after all: https://www.coindesk.com/banks-in-us-can-now-offer-crypto-custody-services-regulator-says

but how does it differ to oxycodone if you only snort it? can you even take heroin orally? maybe the oral dosing is why I don't even feel the pull of opiates. But I am scared of them (for a reason, sure) and never used them more than those few times a year. I've told here before why I'm afraid of opiates.

Heroin is more sedating than oxycodone. Oxycodone is an opioid for getting shit done at work. Heroin is an opioid for relaxing at home.

Heroin is more sedating than oxycodone. Oxycodone is an opioid for getting shit done at work. Heroin is an opioid for relaxing at home.

I've seen many people say this. But it is always chilling on bed stuff for me and would make me nauseated if I stand up. Maybe it is a tolerance thing because I really have zero tolerance and the most I've taken in a day is like 50mg and only 20mg at once, usually I take 20mg first and 20mg redose 1-2h later and I go to nodding mode.

when i took LSD on 36 mg of concerta it was pretty fucking crazy the blotter was underdosed aswell or degraded but man every song was playing in loops in reverse time.

The only phenidate that I found to be recreational was ethylphenidate, but it was too caustic for me. 4F-MPH might possibly be, but it's a weird and vaguely sketchy seeming one. I've kept it strictly functional

I've seen many people say this. But it is always chilling on bed stuff for me and would make me nauseated if I stand up. Maybe it is a tolerance thing because I really have zero tolerance and the most I've taken in a day is like 50mg and only 20mg at once, usually I take 20mg first and 20mg redose 1-2h later and I go to nodding mode.

You can certainly use oxycodone the same way as heroin. I nodded on it many times when I was chasing the dragon. It may be tolerance for you but keep in mind that most people only take 5-10mg of oxycodone at a time by prescription. The higher doses of 15-30mg IR tablets and 20-80mg ER tablets were used for people that had been taking oxycodone for a while and developed a tolerance. If you take 5-10mg you'll probably understand why people say it's "speedy" and better for working.

Heroin is basically just morphine and is more sedating that oxycodone at the lower levels. I've only managed to have morphine dreams once or twice with oxy where I could do it nearly every time with morphine and later heroin. I can use those opioids for work too but they lend themselves to being more lazy. On the right amount of oxycodone I could work all day, not care about anything, and basically became superman. Oxycodone was good for sex where morphine/heroin would have me not caring about it at all.

You can certainly use oxycodone the same way as heroin. I nodded on it many times when I was chasing the dragon. It may be tolerance for you but keep in mind that most people only take 5-10mg of oxycodone at a time by prescription. The higher doses of 15-30mg IR tablets and 20-80mg ER tablets were used for people that had been taking oxycodone for a while and developed a tolerance. If you take 5-10mg you'll probably understand why people say it's "speedy" and better for working.

Heroin is basically just morphine and is more sedating that oxycodone at the lower levels. I've only managed to have morphine dreams once or twice with oxy where I could do it nearly every time with morphine and later heroin. I can use those opioids for work too but they lend themselves to being more lazy. On the right amount of oxycodone I could work all day, not care about anything, and basically became superman. Oxycodone was good for sex where morphine/heroin would have me not caring about it at all.

Right. I never thought it that way, to take low doses and just do stuff on them. I never had enough of them to "waste" to do only 10mg or something. Sorry if price discussion is forbidden here but how much is normal price for oxy there? Here it is 1€/1mg pretty much if you don't buy a lot

Around my parts pharma opioids run about a dollar per mg but that was last year before the apocalypse, and bottom level dealer price gouging. I paid a little more than that for some hyrdomorphone once but I just wanted to add some to the collection, got like 9x4mg and I’m saving them for something special. I heard people can barely tell the difference between heroin and dilaudid aside from the shorter duration.

I agree with others that oxycodone isn’t for nodding. I like to take 5-10mg and do activities I would normally hate. Oh, or once when I mixed 10mg with 5 hits of acid... dear Lord I’ve never felt SOOO good man. I felt like I knew what it was to be God and nothing could bring me down. Oxy has a positive mood push like no other drug sometimes. Sure, other opioids feel great too, but oxy is ‘functional’, you can really be up and about rather than nodding off in dream land.

I saw a post today from some guy from America who was born to Finnish parents there. He said that he loves rye bread and how he can't find it anywhere and has to order it from here which makes it really expensive because of postage. Is it really true you can't find rye bread there or you don't eat it at all? It is like the most common thing here and I very rarely eat white bread. Only sometimes I buy ciabatta or something or some toast.

4c9180279208472ebbf24d8b8e3d26a9.jpg

I saw a post today from some guy from America who was born to Finnish parents there. He said that he loves rye bread and how he can't find it anywhere and has to order it from here which makes it really expensive because of postage. Is it really true you can't find rye bread there or you don't eat it at all? It is like the most common thing here and I very rarely eat white bread. Only sometimes I buy ciabatta or something or some toast.

4c9180279208472ebbf24d8b8e3d26a9.jpg
Well I haven’t looked at the store recently but my wife and I always used to buy a loaf of rye to eat as a snack at the renaissance festival. Probably a shortage right now because god knows what is short in these times but it was never an issue to find rye before March.

Right. I never thought it that way, to take low doses and just do stuff on them. I never had enough of them to "waste" to do only 10mg or something. Sorry if price discussion is forbidden here but how much is normal price for oxy there? Here it is 1€/1mg pretty much if you don't buy a lot

I have no idea what oxycodone costs on the street now. I quit buying it when it got to 50 cents a miligram. I've heard it's up to $1 a miligram or more now. When I had a heavy habit I was paying less than .25 cents a miligram when dealing with non-friends. With friends I was paying less than that and would often buy in bulk to get the price down further. Near the end of my run with the stuff people were coming from many states away and paying $1 a mg for entire prescriptions. The local crack dealers were paying something similar and buying up everything at the first of the month. More people were using so supplies would run dry for the last days of the month, then it was the last week, then the last two weeks.

Heroin didn't move in quickly to replace the pill market here and I didn't want to go out of town to get it. I did eventually find some local sources and it was cheaper than pills but after buying my second gram I knew it wasn't something I could sustain. I was quickly heading towards a needle and pawning off everything I owned. I wasn't able to nod anymore at the price point I was accustomed to obtaining it on. I moved on to buying methadone off the street for a very low price, stayed on that for several months, and quit.

I know prices are frowned upon but I'll give you a better idea of what my habits were like: For $30-40 I was able to nod, buy some xanax to go with the opioids, buy a pack of cigarettes, buy enough weed for a couple of joints, and afford daily meals. That was my daily budget for drugs/food for many years and I could nod almost every night. I was even picking up other drugs like Soma to go a long with it. During certain times of the month I getting other/stronger opioids like oxymorphone and hydromorphone for very cheap prices. When I saw what people were paying for them elsewhere online I didn't believe it until those prices started creeping into my area.

I was different than most of the people I ran around with. A lot of those people are still paying $1+ a mg for percocet. When I saw prices getting above .50 cents a mg I started telling people to go fuck themselves. I managed to keep the prices I paid pretty cheap for a long time because I had brought those people so much business over the years. Eventually, they stopped cutting me the "deals" because they could get rid of everything at one time for a price they knew I'd never pay. I think it's insane for someone to pay that much for a mild opioid that isn't even going to really get them anywhere. Basically, I refused to buy any opioids unless I could nod for $20.

Hopefully a mod doesn't delete this post. Usually I don't discuss prices but I think it's important in this case because it helps newbies understand how people got so addicted to opioids in the first place. 20 years ago they were worth nothing and you could trade skag weed for handfuls of pills. Every kid I went to school with had a free supply at home. I knew of several kids in my freshman year that would just show up to school with sandwich bags full of Vicodin. If I had a time machine I could go back and snatch up one of those and sell it for thousands of dollars now. Back then they were no big deal and most people wouldn't even trade bad pot for them.

Is it really true you can't find rye bread there or you don't eat it at all? It is like the most common thing here and I very rarely eat white bread. Only sometimes I buy ciabatta or something or some toast.

That hasn't been my experience at all, I've always seen plenty of rye bread, we have some really popular sandwiches that use rye that you can get pretty much anywhere in the country (that I've been anyway).

That hasn't been my experience at all, I've always seen plenty of rye bread, we have some really popular sandwiches that use rye that you can get pretty much anywhere in the country (that I've been anyway).

hmm, he said he is in Los Angeles area. Maybe it is just different kind of bread though. But there were some people who mentioned some bakeries where they could get some too. do you like it?

Sorry for these USA questions all the time, I just like to compare the cultures :) I know it's a huge country and it could be different in different states. And what's the better way to get some real info than you guys.

Did you know there are over 600 000 Finnish Americans in the US? like 400k people moved there in 1850-1950

Even my great grandfather was there for some years. :)

Last edited:
I have no idea what oxycodone costs on the street now

thanks for this info. I've been always thinking how anyone could afford the opioid habit with these prices. here opiate addicts do only bupe pretty much. I don't know how they did it but they got rid of heroin here in the last 20 years. In 90s there were many bank robbies and stuff when heroin junkies needed money to get their shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.