• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got more herb so I put on another random episode of "The Midnight Gospel. They only have a couple free ones on You Tube, but I'm not sure if they would make much more sense to me in order. Holy crap... this is some of the trippiest $#*! I've ever seen!

I can't tell if it's supposed to keep jumping around mid-sentence like that when people have conversations or if there's a glitch. (or if I'm just really, really stoned!)

Alright, a dude just gave birth to a baby delivered by a teddy bear! WTF??? o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey yall, long time no see.

I am about to go on a month+ camping trip. Texas - Cali -Washington - Montana-Colorado where I have Kambo practioner training the last two weeks of August.

Anybody live out that way have any suggestions on where to hike/camp or want to meet up? I have a general plan, but haven't got any camping reservations yet.

I plan to grab some weed (no driving cross country with that for me) and chill by Laguna Montain near San Diego for a few days. Pass through Sequoia/Yosemite, up to Laseen NP area. Head up to Cascades NP area in WA by Canadian border, maybe stop in Idaho depending. See Glacier NP, Grand Tetons in WY, then do whatever in UT, Colorado. Will probably end up camping in mostly National Forest/National Recreation area/ BLM type land. National/State parks are fucked for camping usually, and it's really bad b/c of coronavirus. Half the campsites are closed, but the demand is through the roof.

I'm sorry man, that sucks. :( Although at least she seems to want you in her life still. It is really hard to watch someone you love struggle with addiction, not that I would know (other than friends), but my partners have all had a hard time with seeing it in me.

Today my second nephew was born, my brother's second child. We all felt like it was going to be a girl, but it was a boy. :)

I just brewed up a large pot of my liver-cleansing tonic: Milk thistle seed, dandelion root, burdock root and yellow dock root. I kept it at a low boil for a good 30 minutes then let it simmer for almost 30 more.

It looks like hot cocoa without milk and I actually enjoy the flavor because it tastes very "healthy" to me. It's slightly bitter but mostly just very earthy and a little woody. (Heh heh... I said, "little woody"!)

Jeez my meth head friend was sending me videos of him hot knifing 25-i nbome powder on tinfoil. Said it still works fully was kind of interesting to see apparently thats what they do down in the city he lives M.C gangsters always selling 25i surprised much how much powder is still left around in this country and that now the thing for these cooked people to do is now smoke it off tin foil. Vice should come check out it i couldn't believe my fucking eyes.

Still dangerous if these motorcycle gangs still have stockpiles of hundreds of grams for unsuspecting people.

Last edited:
Snorting nBOMes is super dangerous... for one it's obviously extremely high potency and also intrinsically dangerous in high enough doses, and it's not possible to safely measure a snortable dose... additionally IIRC there's something weird about the biomechanics of snorting compared to oral ingestion, several deaths have resulted from it...

I just realised you said hot-knifing which for some reason I read as snorting... but still, that doesn't sound safe in the slightest... it's surely even more difficult to get an accurate dose that way, in fact, impossible I would say due to unpredictable variations in how much vaporises, how much is inhaled, vs wastage from burning or dispersal into the atmosphere...

I'm of the opinion that anyone taking 25i-nbome at all has no regard for their own life. We all know it can kill. We don't know why, or at what dosage. It's the Russian Roulette of psychedelics. I'd have to be a pretty suicidal, devil may care type individual to ever even think of ingesting it again.

I almost got my hands on some 25I-Nbome several years ago and now I'm glad I didn't. Same with 5-MEO-DMT. I was just about to order it and something inside of me just said, "No!". I think that my research chemical days are far behind me. I've had enough bad experiences with salvia divinorum and even OTC's (DXM and DPH) that I'm not really willing to try anything new.

I just picked up some Makla Red creamy snuff (dip) and man, that stuff is strong as balls! My gums feel like they're on fire. It's made with 33% nicotina rustica tobacco. I don't know what the nicotine content is but it's definitely more than a cigarette. I think I can manage about 15 minutes before I spit it out and brush my teeth. Wow.

My god.. Watched Six Feet Under again. I've seen it like 4 times and it never ceases to amaze me. Gotta be the best tv drama ever, right?

Picked up some 25c before it went the way of the dodo here ... just cause. I was considering volumetric subliginual dosing but couldn’t find hpbcd nationally so it just sat there.

Then the issues with 25i started surfacing, some with doses which were previously not an issue for the given individual (though possibly attributable to uneven blotters)...

yet I couldn’t bring myself to dosing it

@xammy i recall in high school, many years ago now, i ate way too much untested m at school and went to media arts. Teach was always on about 6 feet under and was showing the intro... I got spooked, left in a hurry and didn’t come back lol

I almost got my hands on some 25I-Nbome several years ago and now I'm glad I didn't. Same with 5-MEO-DMT. I was just about to order it and something inside of me just said, "No!". I think that my research chemical days are far behind me. I've had enough bad experiences with salvia divinorum and even OTC's (DXM and DPH) that I'm not really willing to try anything new.

I just picked up some Makla Red creamy snuff (dip) and man, that stuff is strong as balls! My gums feel like they're on fire. It's made with 33% nicotina rustica tobacco. I don't know what the nicotine content is but it's definitely more than a cigarette. I think I can manage about 15 minutes before I spit it out and brush my teeth. Wow.

5-MeO-DMT is godly and not really dangerous if dosed properly. 25i on the other hand... very dangerous.

I have some 25e-NBOH I haven't tried yet but will at some point. The NBOHs seem safer, there are no deaths from what I am aware of. And given 2C-E's amazingness I thought it was worth getting 5 blotters as my one and only NBOX experience (obviously not all 5 at once).

I got a lot of 25i on my first RC purchase, back in mid 2014. (Along with some 5-MeO-MiPT and 2C-P, from an extinct polish lab :D). I didn't realize it was so poisonous at the time, and got it mostly because it was so cheap. I had read a couple of Erowid trip reports and it sounded very visual, but besides that I didn't know much about it at all. The other ones I knew from Shulgin's work, but NBOMes were something completely unknown to me. So I held back on trying it after I had researched a bit more about it. Well, when I did some reading I started seing stories of people dying even from "one blotter". So it sketched me up, and never ended up taking it. I still have like 50 doses or so in an ethanol solution. Sometimes I think I should just get rid of it, but for some reason I still have it stashed away. I feel like I couldn't enjoy tripping on it, because I would feel so paranoid all the time. So I see no point in taking it at all.

My god.. Watched Six Feet Under again. I've seen it like 4 times and it never ceases to amaze me. Gotta be the best tv drama ever, right?
4th time? Nice man! It's been years that I watched it, but I have very fond memories. For sure one of my favorite series ever.
I don't know about best though, there are some that hold an even more special place in my heart, but it's hard to really judge because they coincide with times in your life and memories fade. Good stuff, it's rare for people to still watch series like that :)

got it mostly because it was so cheap. I had read a couple of Erowid trip reports and it sounded very visual
So, so visual though man. I did it three or four times if I recall. It had a metallic taste that lingered for the entire duration of the trip though and even made water taste like copper or something... blech.

It had a metallic taste that lingered for the entire duration of the trip though and even made water taste like copper or something... blech.
Blech, that's gross. I had "pine nut mouth" once, and it lasted for almost two weeks. I lost weight because everything tasted so grossly metallic, even water. Such a weird condition. It must be neurological, since it takes so long to kick in after the pine nuts. Sucks, because I think they're delicious, but after that I've avoided them.

4th time? Nice man! It's been years that I watched it, but I have very fond memories. For sure one of my favorite series ever.
I don't know about best though, there are some that hold an even more special place in my heart, but it's hard to really judge because they coincide with times in your life and memories fade. Good stuff, it's rare for people to still watch series like that :)

Yeah it gets better every time I swear

Blech, that's gross. I had "pine nut mouth" once, and it lasted for almost two weeks. I lost weight because everything tasted so grossly metallic, even water. Such a weird condition. It must be neurological, since it takes so long to kick in after the pine nuts. Sucks, because I think they're delicious, but after that I've avoided them.

"Pine nut mouth", LOL! You should've made some pesto to go along with it.

DXM used to give me "metal mouth" and anything I tried to eat for the next 8 hours or so tasted like tin foil :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna repost this because it's just awesome... someone posted this elsewhere and I forgot about its existence until just now:

The Egg

Also, Gary Larsen is creating new stuff... but imagine my dismay when I saw this and realized he had broken my cover:

6HzCT06.png

Status
Not open for further replies.