• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel pretty good today, took some etizolam and caught up on sleep last night, now this morning I have a bit of watery eyes but I feel relatively normal. :) Hope it stays that way!

I feel pretty good as well I'm still sick for sure with the respiratory infection but it's not getting any worse. Just took 3 turns at like 8:15am and at 9:00am swallowed 30mgs of Amphetamine and I'm just starting to feel it about now. Love that stuff and if any of you havent tries adjusting your stomachs Ph like this it truly works and I find it to be a bit more recreational. Maybe only having this one dose isn't a bad thing as my crash wont be super horrendous.

Out running errands right now but once I get back I'm gonna stagger some Gabapentin for a few hours and float on back down to baseline eventually. Generally if I only dose one time coming down isnt much of an issue for me. Looking forward to tripping this weekend I've been thinking about it everyday but I'm being responsible guys and only taking Psychs once a week. Have to get these oral syringes I found on Amazon that are 3ml and look very smooth. They have a 1ml ones also so if these are good they will be my goto brand they are pricey tho like 7 bucks for 10 of them but in the grand scheme it's worth it if they work well. They are BAXA ExactaMed Oral Liquid Medication Syringes... Take a look and let me know what you think.

Got my first full night of sleep in weeks... thanks to buprenorphine and its long legs. Ugh. Can't do that again. It was real nice not having to take any hyoscyamine for once.

Really wana trip today for some reason. Maybe a 2C-x trip is in order.

You should plug 10mgs of 2C-E.

It's time Gravy, your gonna love it trust me :)
But... the fear! o_O

I've actually never boofed anything. What with my GI issues, for the time being I'll avoid it. I'll probably either play it safe with 50mg oral 2C-C or trial some 2C-D.

Some tunes for those that like ambient trippy cassette tapes:

Got my first full night of sleep in weeks... thanks to buprenorphine and its long legs. Ugh. Can't do that again. It was real nice not having to take any hyoscyamine for once.

Really wana trip today for some reason. Maybe a 2C-x trip is in order.

For some reason I can't sleep on opioids anymore, I used to sleep great on them. When I relapsed recently, I'd stay up all night hovering around sleep when I took buprenorphine... even poppy tea kept me awake despite it being sedating.

My withdrawal is all gone or so close I don't notice it anymore, fuck yeah!! I feel euphoric today.

For some reason I can't sleep on opioids anymore, I used to sleep great on them. When I relapsed recently, I'd stay up all night hovering around sleep when I took buprenorphine... even poppy tea kept me awake despite it being sedating.

My withdrawal is all gone or so close I don't notice it anymore, fuck yeah!! I feel euphoric today.

I could *never* sleep on opioids when I used to do them. They were more like an amphetamine to me; I could pop 100+mg of Percocet and go work a 12-hour stockroom shift like it was nothing.

Steven Tyler from Aerosmith said something in his autobiography like, "If 5 people take pain meds, 4 will feel groggy and 1 will be up painting their room all night... and that's the one who will become addicted.". That described me to a tee!

I mean, the good sleep was the latter stage of the bupre. Def can't sleep when it's full on.

I ended up taking 50mg 2C-C today. Has anyone noticed it has like a chlorinated smell and taste (burp) to it? I've never really thought about it but I associate a unique smell and taste sensation with it.

I also think I have more left than I realized. It really compacted down over the years, used to be fluffier when I first put it in there. A lot like etizolam... over time and me tapping at the base it becomes much more compact.

When you have stuff in vials and you rap them against a hard surface, the powders compact quite a lot.

I just did a 4-way Facetime/skype thing with my family for my dad's birthday, it was great, I have never done that before and it felt like we were all chillin together. We're going to do it more often, this weekend we're gonna play Quiplash together (really fun party game from Jackbox).

I love my family, they're the best. 💗

When you have stuff in vials and you rap them against a hard surface, the powders compact quite a lot.
Yeah but I guess I never noticed, just thought I'd somehow eaten 1.5g 2C-C these past years lol. It's much more evident now to me with etizolam as I use it more frequently and thus have observed as 5 gram vials take on the appearance of 3 gram vials after only a few times brought out to make solutions, it really compacts down. You could fit 2g in a 5/8 dram vial I bet but it wouldn't all fit till you compacted it.

Anyways, I'm feeling a bit glum today, my pot dealer hasn't texted me back in almost a week and he's been fucking with drugs I don't like to associate with so my mind is assuming the worst... we had a great relationship, so much so I'd call him a friend. Hope he's alright. I don't have another pot dealer and in these times of bar closures it'll be extra difficult to make new contacts.

In other news, it's official: I'm past opiate shittiness. :) I felt great yesterday, and last night I stayed up FAR too late (4am) and got only 5.5 hours of sleep, and aside from being tired this morning, I still feel great! So thankful. 💗

In other news, it's official: I'm past opiate shittiness. :) I felt great yesterday, and last night I stayed up FAR too late (4am) and got only 5.5 hours of sleep, and aside from being tired this morning, I still feel great! So thankful. 💗
That's good man :) stay strong <3

Not gonna lie, I really want to enter the opioid void today, it's rainy and I'm anxious and my wife is getting the new Animal Crossing today so she won't want to do anything but play that for the next 72 hours. I'm thinking I'll just lay next to her and nod tonight.

I feel like such a boss right now at work, I built 3 projects which were total supposed to take 12-14 hours, by noon today. And then I wrote from scratch a 600+ line code module and incorporated it into my larger system for automating data tabulations we run... it takes the raw output of our new system's reporting data and parses it in every which way so as to do 75% of the work we used to have to do manually, it's gonna save hours and hours on every single project we do forever. Didn't even take long to debug because I can code motherfuckers. Man I'm flying today, that not opiate addicted clarity and euphoria is a fucking high man.

And there's still an hour and a half to go in the day... honestly probably my most productive and satisfying work day of my whole career so far. :)

This shit is why I need a raise and promotion!

Unless Corona causes us to not make any money. But we just got 3 new jobs awarded today so I think we'll be okay.

Y'all program for company websites right? Sounds like something that'll only be increasingly necessary.

Market research actually. Clients come to us when they want to research some aspect of the market, I program surveys and more importantly/uniquely, applications/services to increase efficiency and develop new capabilities. It's a bit unsure because a lot of companies I imagine will want to quit spending extra money and market research is definitely not at the forefront of importancy if a company is trying to avoid layoffs and keep afloat... however at the same time, people want to find out what the impact of this is going to be on their businesses. I'm encouraged by the fact that we've gotten some new projects this week.

Got some more acid laid with 99% cali crystal will test out later next week once tolerance has reset to see what american crystal offers. Accurate dosed aswell artwork looks insane aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.