• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man my girl is so stressed about the Coronavirus... she started having an asthma resurgence (or something, not sure really, she assumes it's asthma) shortly before this and she's really scared she'll get it and it will be bad for her.... she was watching some videos about what happens when it's not mild and now her throat is all tight and she feels like it's hard to breathe... pretty sure it's anxiety though, like an impending panic attack. I feel bad, it's causing her a lot of anxiety. And it sucks for me because I am not going to want to be isolated my ourselves for months, I got shit to do.... I assume I'll likely get it eventually. But I am also not going to cause my partner anxiety and I have to respect her desire to stay isolated.

Man my girl is so stressed about the Coronavirus... she started having an asthma resurgence (or something, not sure really, she assumes it's asthma) shortly before this and she's really scared she'll get it and it will be bad for her.... she was watching some videos about what happens when it's not mild and now her throat is all tight and she feels like it's hard to breathe... pretty sure it's anxiety though, like an impending panic attack. I feel bad, it's causing her a lot of anxiety. And it sucks for me because I am not going to want to be isolated my ourselves for months, I got shit to do.... I assume I'll likely get it eventually. But I am also not going to cause my partner anxiety and I have to respect her desire to stay isolated.

Get her some Thymosin Alpha 1, LL-37, and Selank.

She doesn't like to take any drugs, all the RCs and nootropics sketch her out. The legacy of hippie parents who didn't trust anything. She's even scared to take the steroids and asthma inhaler she recently got prescribed. She'll take antibiotics if she has a bacterial infection, and a prescription NSAID for menstrual pain sometimes. Occasionally the 3 classic psychedelics and very occasionally weed. That's it.

I know how your girlfriend feels @Xorkoth I have problems with my lungs and a poor immune system. Hoping that this sickness I have now is it and my body is fighting off. Do you think she would take Black Seed Oil I started that like 3 days ago and with tr hat alongside the Mushrooms my condition is improving very well, knock on wood. Hope that she feels better soon, well I hope everyone in this world gets better it's some scary times we find ourselves in now. The infection rate here in my city is getting worse and worse. Thankfully I spend so much of my life in cells and programs that being under quarantine isnt so bad for me. It's nice having my Wife be here all the time but she is a social butterfly like you are man and is getting really stir crazy. But yeah man they and talk to her about Black Seed Oil the stuff is amazing at fighting infections/colds/flu and works great with information. It's a very powerful medicine.

Yes I am I live in a Brooklyn, things are getting bad the laundromat by my house just shut down and it sucks cuz I have so much laundry to do. Going to have to start washing my clothes by hand. Have two of these giant bottles of dish soap and a bunch of bars of soap. Gonna take me forever, my Wife had to stop changing twice a day it's just too much stuff to clean. Just got back from food store filled up my backpack with canned and frozen vegetables. Have roughly three weeks worth of food right now which should cover me till I get back to work.

The supermarket is a far walk so I've had to go in numerous trips the past week. Have a good deal of meat put away but only like 4 rolls of toilet paper. Have a case of baby wipes though for backup. Ordering stuff online her is terrible now everything on Amazon is sold out and what you can order delivery takes way longer than normal. Can't believe how fast the city is falling apart. Had such an amazing trip yesterday and it drilled the message home that I need to start respect my body more and not eat shitty. Have lots of fresh veggies also that I cook and freeze half each day for the following lunch. Doing my best to live a happy life in these troubling times.

Worst case scenario if you run out of toilet paper, just hop in the shower.

We have a good bit of food left, everything we need really, for a little while anyway. My biggest struggle is tthe halt it's put on my life... I'm having difficulty with the likely fact that our entire spring tour plan and summer festival plans are not going to happen, and god damn it that sucks. :( It's like the purpose of my life at this point I feel, or a lot of it. Throwing myself into that life is so fucking amazing and it's all I want to do. Spring and summer are for festivals, gatherings, friends, celebrating, music. I want it so much and it's frustrating.

I took some AMT a while ago, I realized I still have a little from a brown HCL batch. After that I ate 12mg of 2C-C, and smoked one hit of weed, and then remembered I can set my instrument up at home. Played for about an hour as it was really hitting me, I feel so much better now. :) Wish I could play for you guys. I used to have an awesome recorder but somehow lost it. I used to post a lot of recordings on here... haven't done that in a long while.

I know how your girlfriend feels @Xorkoth I have problems with my lungs and a poor immune system. Hoping that this sickness I have now is it and my body is fighting off. Do you think she would take Black Seed Oil I started that like 3 days ago and with tr hat alongside the Mushrooms my condition is improving very well, knock on wood. Hope that she feels better soon, well I hope everyone in this world gets better it's some scary times we find ourselves in now. The infection rate here in my city is getting worse and worse. Thankfully I spend so much of my life in cells and programs that being under quarantine isnt so bad for me. It's nice having my Wife be here all the time but she is a social butterfly like you are man and is getting really stir crazy. But yeah man they and talk to her about Black Seed Oil the stuff is amazing at fighting infections/colds/flu and works great with information. It's a very powerful medicine.

I have black seed oil actually, got it for helping with opiates but I'm good now and have a lot left. Good idea thanks. :)

Just came down from 20 mgs 4-ACO-DMT. It was great meditative time, felt stronger than last time. It hit quick, reality started melting into those diamonds in 20 minutes. I am at 6 hours out now, just took a little kratom, 300mgs of gabapentin and 1 1/2 mgs of etizolam. I want eat something and crash.

Xorkoth, setting up and playing an instrument all for yourself is a spritual experience. There is a quote in one of the Emmanuel Books that states birds don't sing for the applause.' Love that phase. Just playing for playing sake from the heart.

Ketamine might be my new favorite drug only going to have it for special times though so i don't go overboard with it.

Just got done doing a web meeting with my siblings and mom, we played games and talked and stuff for about an hour, it was nice. I feel for my mom though, at the end she was like "I'm glad you guys all have someone to be quarantined with" and then she started crying... we lost my dad and she's all alone in the house. :| She's got her dogs but it's not the same as other people.

If you really want to test your relationship to your relatives, I can recommend Risk (free game on Steam). I can't play it anymore due to being a too juicy of a target after countless backstabs and broken promises

Ketamine might be my new favorite drug only going to have it for special times though so i don't go overboard with it.
When it hits just right it can be as deep as a DMT trip.
I haven’t had a full on hole on dissociatives since I stopped using needles. I miss it but promised myself and my girl that I wouldn’t go back to it.
I had what might have been a hole on DCK back in December but ruined it by combining with Valium and blacking out.
Without needles I feel like either DCK or O-PCE are the only dissociatives that can get me there.

A friend that has always beem dismissive of the power and potential of RC psychedelics finally got around to trying 40mg of 4-AcO-DMT. Now he's a believer! :LOL:
Honestly, when people get all “I don’t do RCs” or “I only do organic stuff” type bull shit, I just lie and tell them it’s psilocin instead of psilacetin. They’re indistinguishable, if anything, psilacetin is less jarring. Have done similar with 1A-LSD as it too is indistinguishable but if you mention that it’s 1A people swear they can tell it’s an “RC”. My ass!

So I feel no moral qualms in a white lie if it helps people believe in their “organic” truths. I find being fully honest when getting people to take psychs with me only sketches them out. It’s real annoying. I’m like bro you think that 100 generations removed, hydroponic herb your chiefing on is organic or natural in the slightest? Okay 👌

Phew, guys. What an intense last months its been. By mid february I took the most time off work I've taken since I started, and I was having the most amazing vacations. Then nearing my planeed retunr to home, the whole COVID-19 thing started reaching its critic point. With border closings and general hysteria I had a lot of trouble getting a flight back. I ended up having three cancelled planes, then had to buy another ticket because the airline I had originally purchased from basically ghosted us, lol. Having to expend that extra bucks after all the expenses associated with a regular vacation really sucked. But hey, seems like the world is approaching its end so who cares about money anymore. Luckily I was able to take a train to my mothers place while abroad, so I avoided paying a hotel or whatever while I sorted the flight-back-home situation. I'm also lucky to have a contract. With imminent lockdown and total quarentine in my city, things will get really ugly for the unemployed and people working independently. Since I just arrived from abroad, I have a compulsory 14 day quarentine. My laboratory closed, anyway, so we are working from home, experiments are suspended and we are doing mostly boring administrative stuff. Which in a way is good because I never take the time to do that kind of thing.

We got back home just yesterday. We are living such crazy times! Hope everyone is safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.