• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been taking iboga micro/small doses since the 4th. It's kept my mood consistently (without a single moment without being) positive, despite opiate withdrawal. Also masked a lot of the symptoms. Today I woke up feeling pretty good. Took another anyway, I'm going to do it until at least tomorrow (a week), or until I feel just fine. This experiment has been a success. :) I've been writing about it, I'll post my log when I'm done, but will probably take a short break for tolerance and then take a dose around 350mg of ibogaine equivalent (ie, 700mg of TA extract) and try for an actual full exeprience to cap it off, first.

^ Very interested to hear of your experiences and for sure look forward to reading the log. The more I hear of other people's experiences with iboga microdosing the more I think I must have just been unlucky with the source for my own experiences. Did you have a recent opiate habit, if you don't mind me asking? I know you had a kratom habit a while back but I guess I've overlooked if you've posted about a more recent habit. I mean I presume that you did have one, from your post, but, curious about the substance and specifics, again if you don't mind sharing. :)

Yeah I did, I'm about past the withdrawal now, I think there's till a touch. I was doing poppy tea or suboxone every few days (usually every 4, sometimes 3), but given my history, that was plenty for withdrawal, not major withdrawal but still withdrawal.

I think source matters a lot. I got mine from the same place I got it in 2014 when I did my flood.

More bans coming in The Netherlands, seems to only go about amphetamines and cannabinoids. Makes me nervous man, I'm yet to try so many tryptamines. Fuck this :(

Oh and all 2C-x, damnit.

Edit: apparently all phenethylamines, don't ask me about the chemistry... if any smart Dutch speaking man could confirm :)

I'm still high from MXPr which was a very pleasant surprise, 50mg orally was perfect

Last edited:
going to dose around 220 ug of white fluff in 2-3 hours my last trip was end of dec on a quarter tab of my tabs rated at 260 ug and that peak was on another level it scared me a bit how sensitive i became to acid and was tripping every two weeks for a while before that.

I get more sensitive to LSD the more time that goes by, too. Good luck!

Guys, I feel good this morning without any iboga or comfort meds. :) I think I'm about past this relapse now!

That's great Xork :)

I let myself have an oxy last saturday which I think was a mistake because it made me feel fuckin' amazing... Unlike other opioids I find it to be very much an upper and I found myself pacing around feeling delusions of grandeur. Now these past few days I've felt pretty fuckin' low in myself...

Took care of some stuff today though so I should be able to chillax for a little bit... 'should' being the operative word heh.

Yeah I feel that... I think I am going to keep taking iboga microdoses for a couple of days at least because people are always talking about opiates around here and I'd be lying if I said I am not attracted to them still (unlike after my flood).

I don't mean in here so much, more in BDD/OD. It's all good though, I need to be able to deal with that.

Played it a bit safer doing 150 ug only but was fully launched head first into deep waters as the peak hit reality just totally melted away so fast into pure nothingness during this song as the mantra Om Namah Shivaya "univerisal consciouness is one" hits. Was intresting to see how fast a thought can spread through the mind like a virus and delude yourself into a almost psychotic break but i simply accepted for the short time the acid showed me some hardcore horrific visuals and it was soon on its way into pure surreal reality warping bliss understanding the delicate balance of duality between good and evil and how they melt and form together to become unconditional love. Broke though a mental barrier blocking out child hood tramua i tried to forget for 20 years i always left locked as i never wanted to deal it with on any trip but it for hundreds of trip i realize it had been seeping pain and darkness from the subconsciousness and finally it was the time to finally address the suffering deep down in the soul and forgive everything and wash away into the down stream of the divine love.

Smoking a bowl of some decent outdoor (can always tell by the taste/scent if it's outdoor, hard to put in words). Anyways, I like to read shit on here and Erowid while I chief, and I take hyoscyamine 1-3 times daily to alleviate GI pain symptoms, and so I was reading about the plants it naturally occurs in, and I came across this very interesting article from a 2008 edition of Erowid: Extracts -

A Curious Cure: Anticholinergic Smoking Cessation Therapy

Wife brought me home Halal Food tonight and it's so fucking good oh my, one of my favorites and a major benefit of living in the city. She also just told me that tommorow she is going to buy us a whole ounce of Shrooms because she wants to trip few times this spring. What a surprise this was, gonna give a quarter to this couple we know but the rest is for us so looks like I'm gonna have Bloomers on the menu for awhile...

Last edited:
Zomg... just got some wonderful news my friend is giving me a gift of some 1cP-LSD to try out. Really excited as I wanted to try this one since the moment that it was released. Hear that it's an excellent drug and now I'm going to be finding out for myself first hand. The Universe is really something special isnt it, even tho I fucked up my collection look how fast things are turning around for me. Will probably be taking it in the following monday when I am off work really love me some Acid, what a lucky guy I am these days :D

Status
Not open for further replies.