• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benzos and alcohol make it easier to talk for me, but yeah, not really a solution.
All other drugs make it much harder, dissos are the worst, stimulants second place (although when they're serotonergic it's not as bad, e.g. MDMA makes me so fluent, cathinones don't really), and psychedelics are pretty bad which annoys me the most.

Interesting project :) I've negelected this for a long time and just go with the flow, but it would be amazing if there'd be something to help with it.

Dissos are definitely the worst for talking. =D And yeah some people have absurd stacks, like come on, taking 40 different nootropics can't be good for you. I used to have a ~10 nootropic stack back in 2005/2006, but after a while it started to cause brain fog, it definitely became counterproductive.

I'm lukewarm on most of the racetams. Most I used then never reordered. Coluracetam was great, but had really alarming side effects (for me.) Piracetam is the anomaly for me — I straight up feel like I'm going insane when I've taken it. Hydergine never did much other than give me a headache and they don't make it any more anyway, iirc it was because Sandoz was worried about 5-HT2b agonism causing heart damage (valvular fibrosis.)

Noopept is my personal favorite. As for herbs, I liked Mentat syrup from Himalaya, but it was too expensive. Bacopa was okay, but made me sleepy. Ashwagandha has been a godsend for me. SAMe also worked well, but I kept needing to adjust the dose down as I took it or it would make things worse. It became too difficult to manage.

It’s definitely normal to lose the ability to speak coherently on psychedelics 😂 don’t beat yourself up. It’s why I trip alone usually among other reasons.

My favorites are Noopept, Lions Mane, Cordyceps, Red Reishi, Selank, and Semax (latter two for 10-14 day cycles during or following high stress periods). Piracetam I've gone back and forth on being able to notice. But Noopept is really the only one I've taken that has noticeable effects every time, benefits from long cycles (30-40 days), and is cheap as hell (intranasal or subq is best).

A little less nootropic but still nootropic if you have mitochondria issues: Alpha GPC, CoQ10 (Ubiquinol is best), and PQQ.

Thanks guys, I'll check it all out. People on internet say certain racetams can be good for stuttering, there are some prescription meds which I have never heard about too, can't believe I missed all this for 20+ years. The mushrooms sound especially interesting.

It’s definitely normal to lose the ability to speak coherently on psychedelics 😂 don’t beat yourself up. It’s why I trip alone usually among other reasons.
I don't beat myself up about it, it's just annoying. I tend to want talk a lot, and it requires quite a bit of energy focusing in advance on what and how I'm about to phrase stuff to work around possible difficult words, especially on a bad day/week.

Oh, Lion's Mane is delicious (not quite as delicious as A. muscaria, but it does taste like freshly baked sugar cookies without the sugar.) It also has never done anything for me even when I've eaten half a pound for dinner. Cordyceps is DEFINITELY active for me, as is reishii, but not as nootropics. They're better for sickness or exhaustion. Cordyceps actually gives me brain fog more often than not.

You're talking about Amanita tea? Or raw?
I thought it was awful lol. But I just ate 'em raw since it was only a couple of grams each time.

You're talking about Amanita tea? Or raw?
I thought it was awful lol. But I just ate 'em raw since it was only a couple of grams each time.
Oh yeah, definitely not raw 🤢
I used to dry them thoroughly, then simmer them in water for a few hours to make the most delicious psychedelic mushroom soup broth you'll ever eat. Well, at least the first time. After my heroic dose, the smell makes me want to retch. I guess my reptilian brain put two and two together.

Oh yeah, definitely not raw 🤢
I used to dry them thoroughly, then simmer them in water for a few hours to make the most delicious psychedelic mushroom soup broth you'll ever eat. Well, at least the first time. After my heroic dose, the smell makes me want to retch. I guess my reptilian brain put two and two together.
Well after drying :)

Guys, I read that DOC is gonna be schedule 1 soon. Along with a bunch of other chems

Added to the Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs of 1961, as amended by the 1972 Protocol:

1. Crotonylfentanyl- Schedule I
2. Valerylfentanyl - Schedule I

Added to the Convention on Psychotropic Substances of 1971:

3. DOC (2,5-Dimethoxy-4-chloroamphetamine) - Schedule I
4. AB-FUBINACA - Schedule II
5. 5F-AMB-PINACA (5F-AMB, 5F-MMB-PINACA) - Schedule II
6. 5F-MDMB-PICA (5F-MDMB-2201) - Schedule II
7. 4F-MDMB-BINACA - Schedule II
8. 4-CMC (4-chloromethcathinone, clephedrone) - Schedule II
9. N-ethylhexedrone - Schedule II
10. alpha-PHP - Schedule II
11. Flualprazolam - Schedule IV
12. Etizolam - Schedule IV

Should only go in effect in the fall of this year though, but still. Etizolam sucks too...

I wonder how much DOC I might use for the rest of my days....... =D
Etizolam sucks too, I’d like to try N-ethylhexedrone as well before it’s gone for pretty much forever

Last edited:
Prohibition works!! 8) 8)

Fuckers... glad I got my lifetime supply, though it has dwindled due to trades. Should still have plenty though, over a gram.

Psychedelics are always schedule 1, it's so dumb. Hopefully soon that will change with psilocybin, MDMA and LSD approved for research (already), and therapy.

Most psychedelics have always been class A drugs here yet even for major lsd dealers caught they have gotten off quite lightly if its under 1000 tabs they usually have gotten community work to do and home arrest for a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.