• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to smoke in our living room/kitchen/'dining' area as we've only really got the two rooms in our place, and the bedroom has our five reptiles, all of which I would fear smoke might damage their lungs. In particular, snakes only have one lung for some reason so I really feel reticent to smoke around them, they ain't got a backup lung lol.

I smoke around my cat though. He likes it. Comes to sit in my lap or in front of me where I tend to exhale the smoke. Little drug addict... when he gets on both weed and nip it's super entertaining to watch.

My boy cat skitters away when people are smoking weed, but my female cat comes and hangs out in the circle or in my lap. I don't ever blow smoke at her but if there is a cloud of smoke she'll lean her face up at it. She definitely likes to get a little high it would appear.

They both like catnip though.

I love giving my cat some nip he gets sooooo high lol. He goes crazy for like 30 minutes and then crashes HARD.

I don’t intentionally blow smoke at him, but he sometimes goes out of his way to get in its path.

I also store the catnip in the same cabinet I store my weed stuff, so he gets excited anytime I go into that cabinet.

Last edited:
yeah one of our cats definitely liked to get high with me when I smoked weed in my room back when I still lived with my mother. door was closed and even blocked with a blanket so no smoke would get into the rest of of the flat but usually within a few minutes of me lighting up she would scratch at the door demanding to be let in. she would hang out for hours on my couch while I listened to tunes or whatever. :) little bitch sometimes but that was def good bonding between us :D

Been up 48 hours and have taken a boatload of Psychedelics. ok to start off 2C-P, LSD, 4-AcO-DMT, 2C-C, 2C-D, and 4-HO-MET with my friends and give them some LUCYINSKYwith Diamonds because iN THE END ITS ALL LOVE AND I HAVENT CHiLLED OUT WITH THEM LIKE THIS IN 7 OR 8 YEARS At the end of the day it's what it's all about. I feel so tuned into the Gaian Spirit like a Conduit of the Divine. Something like having a Shamanic Apprenticeship in a long forgotten way of life about by the use of Sacred Plants of the Ancient Cultures. We are just doing it a different way with a wide variety of material. I feel like I'm in touch with the Collective body mind of all things we'd with my ego mesuhing in both domains.

19324j

Last edited:
It's all been ok ne hell of a ballz to.the wall ride at points. Leaving my body and connecting straight to the pulse of everything running thru us. The trip had been mixed it with LSD and 4-HO-MET so you can only imagine my complete lack of vision being replaced my pure psychedlic geometric fractals in the air in front of me rotating blocks spheres and fractals. Eliminating the most deepest beauty that hits you to your core. I was sweating profusely and smiling wide at the gift of ultimate love and truth. A glimpse into the true nature of our universe and a glimpse into the ultimate state of being next to those entities that deal in Hyperspace as we now call it.

My boy cat skitters away when people are smoking weed, but my female cat comes and hangs out in the circle or in my lap. I don't ever blow smoke at her but if there is a cloud of smoke she'll lean her face up at it. She definitely likes to get a little high it would appear.

They both like catnip though.

My friend's old kitty used to sit at her feet whenever she was rolling a joint, meowing and whacking at her leg until she blew him a hit. He'd close his eyes and stick his face into it with the greatest look of bliss I've ever seen! Then he would flop onto his side and start pulling himself along the livingroom rug!

:D

Wow Charlie that is a hell of a combo! I want to try 2C-P soon, after having such an incredibly amazing trip on DOPr.

I wonder why 2C-P didn't get called 2C-Pr, or DOPr didn't get called DOP?

Festival season is my favorite time of year, for sure. :) Especially since summer already is. Gonna be playing at least 10 festivals this coming year.

Crazy combo, Charlie ! How did that go?

Wow Charlie that is a hell of a combo! I want to try 2C-P soon, after having such an incredibly amazing trip on DOPr.
Judging from you DOPr trip report, I have a feeling you will love 2C-P. Is close to my favorite psychedelic.

Ohh it was a hell of a Psych binge and I'm going to be taking a break for awhile tolerance is thru the roof. Parts of it were incredibly epic and hard to actually translate into human language. Actually just got some 2C-B and 3-MeO-PCE today so I will be trying a light dose of the later sooner than later. Thinking about 5mgs or so to start is gonna be satisfying.

Merry Christmas everyone. :) Good god I'm hung over. I did phenibut, a small dose of propylhexedrine and alcohol, and smoked a joint with my brother late-night. The joint gave us both the spins so we sat at the table and conversed with our heads down and eyes closed. We had a huge heart to heart and substantial amount of crying about my dad which was really special and needed. My whole body hurts this morning but emotionally/mentally I feel good.

Status
Not open for further replies.