• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas holiday just started for me. At least a few weeks if not more. Bought 5g of weed a while ago, didnt smoke any in like 3 months :)

I never liked 4-xxx-MET visuals actually, depends on what you're looking at but they could get quite ugly, in a shriveled down and liquid kind of way.

I much prefer 4-AcO-DMT or 4-HO-MiPT visuals for tryptamines. What I also had is some kind of brain fog after the peak, where it suddenly all stops and I'm left with a sluggish head, had this every time. On 4-HO-MiPT for example, I don't have this at all, and I feel absolutely golden after the peak and after the whole trip.

I think I've only read of one guy thinking the same about 4-HO-MET, really fun drug though.

Incidentally, the couple times I used them, I found 4-AcO-MET and 4-AcO-MiPT a bit smoother than their hydroxy counterparts
So far, it seems like 4-HO subs are cloudier, more confusing, less easygoing, less stimulating, deeper, and more therapeutic than 4-AcO subs. That's based on 4 subs of DMT, MET, and MiPT. I haven't been able to compare any others side by side

One of my favorite psychedelics of all would be 4-HO-MET definitely of the 4-subs which I've had quite a few. Have to take it in the right dose tho for me 15-23mgs is the perfect range for pure Euphoria and stunning visual displays. I'd say that COLOR would he the perfect street name and would like to see it formally be adopted IMO.

Don't really like it in low or macro/micro doses that much and wouldn't wanna waste it like that anyways. Have just over half a gram of it at the moment and would like to get some 4-AcO-MET to have along beside it cuz I'm sure I would love that to. On my one dose with 30mgs I'd found 4-HO-MET to produce some of the most pleasing visuals I've seen in a long time. Even the mental component at that level was very manageable and this would be a good drug for somebody new to tripping.

I definitely prefer the -MiPTs to the -METs, but I did one time combine a solid dose of 4-HO-MET with 2C-B, and the visuals, especially the closed-eye visual adventures to the music... I had one of the best music-listening experiences of my life listening to Graceland, and I have never seen such stunning CEVs before, or since.

I've been working SO hard the past few weeks, between work and the album recording. And next year me and my boss have to transition our team to a totally new and different software platform, and none of them are really trained at programming except me. It's gonna be insane, there's SO much stuff we have to reinvent. And I'm planning to be on the road for a week at a time with my band and playing a lot of shows from Spring through Fall. I am not honestly sure how I'm going to be able to do it, but we'll find a way. One thing's for sure, at my yearly review I'm going to insist on a raise... they need me a lot more than I need them. I bet they'll give me a nice one. :)

I want to sleep for a whole day...

Finally tried some DMTea last week. Brewed 2 grams of Syrian rue and 5 grams acacia confusa, which seemed a good amount for a trial dose:

I had the peganum harmala tea first. A slightly narcotic feeling, nothing alarming.

20 minutes later, I consume the acacia bark DMT portion of the brew and quite quickly am struck with an intense wave of euphoria. Grinning sharply, senses all seem tuned in, vision is crisp and this feels as if it is building towards something epic.

..but then nothing! As quickly as the feeling had come, it vanished.

I was quite energetic for the remainder of the evening though and was aware of an afterglow of sorts. Looking forward to pushing this higher.

A trial one week later (yesterday) with four grams of Syrian Rue and ten grams of Acacia Confusa (twice the trial dose) was considerably bumpier.

Some jitters and sweats after consuming the acacia tea and I vomited around 40 minutes later, which I never really do from any drug ever.

Some visual effects came in waves through the evening. Again, there felt to be some faint but present aura of the drug alight in the background for most of the evening.

Both occasions were mostly unremarkable with only limited occasions of apparent psychedelica. I was quite active, functional on both nights, thoughts were flowing easily, I could actually say my experiences were as nootropic as they were psychedelic.

At this point, I have no further desire to try this again.

Acacias for some reason do not have the same way of getting into the tea like the virdis which leaves them quite lackluster. Been a long time since i saw a virdis here there was one crazy ex chemist based in NZ who use to import alot of crazy plants from south american and sell them til he fled to peru and now runs some major aya extraction shipping across the world truly one of most fried people on psychedelics i have ever met def never came back in one piece. He was the one who first bought salvia to this country which is still legal. So many plants use to be easy to access before 2011-2013 then government cracked down hard. Proper aya cermonies can still be found in Australia with south americans who live in aus and grow the vines etc.

Even dmt crystal with maoi doesn't have the same spirit or experience as the vine and plant. I sometimes yearn for another experince its been long for aya but i also dont want to put my body under that pain and stress. Spewing your guts out from the depths of hell and shitting yourself for a hour while tripping hard balls is only worth it a few times.

Spewing your guts out from the depths of hell and shitting yourself for a hour while tripping hard balls is only worth it a few times.
I already do this enough sober it seems, I think my time for aya passed years ago. Now I'll be happy if I ever get to even try DMT, had one chance, passed at the time... never saw it again.

Course, I don't hang in psychedelic circles IRL these days. Most of my dealer peeps are for pills or pot. Once I amassed my psych collection ranging from the 2C series to 5-meo-dmt to ALD-52, I hardly saw the point in maintaining friendships with crystal wearing wooks who didn't know shit about the drugs they were selling and taking.

Probably why I've never had ketamine either now that I think about it.

I am forced to admit that after dozens of RC psychedelics, I had low expectations from oral DMT. For me, though, harmala tea with full-spectrum alkaloid extract of Mimosa hostilis mixed in has been the only new psychedelic to rank as a top tier medicine. It consistently improves my quality of life whenever I get the balls to go there, which is seldom. I'd rate it as highly as mushrooms and mescaline, although it's utterly unique. It's shame that bypassing MAO seems to make the dosage so inconsistent. Smoked DMT, on the other hand, is more of a party favor for me.

I've never tried caapi, moclobemide, mimosa, etc.

Last edited:
Finally tried some DMTea last week. Brewed 2 grams of Syrian rue and 5 grams acacia confusa, which seemed a good amount for a trial dose:

I had the peganum harmala tea first. A slightly narcotic feeling, nothing alarming.

20 minutes later, I consume the acacia bark DMT portion of the brew and quite quickly am struck with an intense wave of euphoria. Grinning sharply, senses all seem tuned in, vision is crisp and this feels as if it is building towards something epic.

..but then nothing! As quickly as the feeling had come, it vanished.

I was quite energetic for the remainder of the evening though and was aware of an afterglow of sorts. Looking forward to pushing this higher.

A trial one week later (yesterday) with four grams of Syrian Rue and ten grams of Acacia Confusa (twice the trial dose) was considerably bumpier.

Some jitters and sweats after consuming the acacia tea and I vomited around 40 minutes later, which I never really do from any drug ever.

Some visual effects came in waves through the evening. Again, there felt to be some faint but present aura of the drug alight in the background for most of the evening.

Both occasions were mostly unremarkable with only limited occasions of apparent psychedelica. I was quite active, functional on both nights, thoughts were flowing easily, I could actually say my experiences were as nootropic as they were psychedelic.

At this point, I have no further desire to try this again.

Pretty sure you're dosing too low.

I made some test kits the other day. I tried them yesterday on some of my RCs and on an alleged MDMA pill my gf had bought a while ago. Seems like they are working as expected :)
Science is cool

Meh... I just feel run down, tired of all the stress, really, really tired of it. I actually relapsed on opiates over the past couple of months, long story, anyway right now I'm experiencing minor withdrawals as I put them in the past again (just a couple of days ago though), which is making me feel blah, so that has a lot to do with it, but also just the last few years have been brutal, even though there's also a lot of good stuff that's happened too. I've been feeling like just curling up on the couch and watching TV after work every day. I haven't been doing that, but like, cooking a complex meal for myself feels draining to think about. I feel like hibernating.

Oh, man, I've been there for sure. I also know how it's been this last couple of years. Life can get crazy sometimes, so much stuff goes on all the time. So much to deal with. Everything is a constant effort all the time. Sucks about your relapse, man, I'm so sorry :( . I guess it really does say something about the amount of stress you've been dealing with. Please power through that withdrawals, you already know living clean is worth it. Luckily amidst all that's been going on, you also have a lot of cool stuff to look forward to in life. And you live a pretty intense lifestyle. Is completely understandable that you feel wiped out.

I'm kinda there myself too right now. I don't like sharing here a lot of what I've been doing these couple of months, but I'll just say the socio-political situation going on here activated a lot of worries I've been repressing and I decided to compromise myself with the discontent that we face as a society and take actions. I still have to accomplish all my other daily responsibilities, personal and work-related, so it's been pretty demanding. Also, the general atmosphere here hasn't been the most cheerful So it's a constant fight against exhaustion and anger and sadness... But ultimately I know I'm doing what makes sense to me and I find energy in that. I'm sure you are also working hard towards building a life for yourself in which it makes sense to be you (We all are, or at least we all should). I hope you can power through sadness and adversity and keep pushing through, because I get from what you project here that you have what it takes to get there.

Sometimes it's hard understanding ourselves in times we feel burnt out, there's always this expectation of producing and producing and producing ... but I knwo you are already doing a lot, and we all need to take a step back when we need to. Recharge and keep on. Also, good luck with your wage raise :)

I want to sleep for a whole day...
This I pretty much relate to xD

Pretty sure you're dosing too low.

2g rue / 5g confusa was definitely low as I was quite hesitant about taking an MAOI, but 4g / 10g should have been sufficient IMO (most glowing reports online seem to be around that range).

Felt much more physically taxing than any mushroom or mesc experience I've had with less reward so I won't be trying a higher dose.
Acacias for some reason do not have the same way of getting into the tea like the virdis which leaves them quite lackluster.
This acacia confusa produced good smokeable DMT though, just didn't have the best luck with the tea. If I ever decide to try tea again, I'll use B caapi and P Viridis.
Now I'll be happy if I ever get to even try DMT, had one chance, passed at the time... never saw it again.
One day.. might require a little bit of extracting on your part, but It's one drug that is basically guaranteed to never go out of production.

Thanks man, yeah I'm not gonna relapse again, I'm feeling better every day. I think I managed to shut off the "well, maybe just this once..." dialogue again. I'll have to be vigilant, though, but I feel similar to when I had lingering withdrawals after ibogaine where I could have easily gotten opiates but the idea just didn't appeal to me, vs other times where the idea was a bug eating at my thoughts. I'll be okay. I'm pulling some deems this weekend, I think I'm gonna blast off and clear some cobwebs. :) Depending on how I feel.

BTW deems is always available if you extract it yourself... which is super easy (so I've heard).

Use to get confusa bark when it was in stock legally here in kg amounts under the idea it was used for carpet dyes. Sadly i haven't seen any for sale since 2016. Always would get 1% minimum pulls in the extracts. Very easy anybody can do it and hell if you have enough bark to start with you will probably get enough from the pull to last you for a very long time.

I already do this enough sober it seems, I think my time for aya passed years ago. Now I'll be happy if I ever get to even try DMT, had one chance, passed at the time... never saw it again.

Course, I don't hang in psychedelic circles IRL these days.
... I hardly saw the point in maintaining friendships with crystal wearing wooks who didn't know shit about the drugs they were selling and taking.

Probably why I've never had ketamine either now that I think about it.
I like crystals and ketamine. I have a small chunk of Smokey quartz in my pocket right now. I’m not Insulted tho. If we ever meet ill blast you off on deems.
I had some on Sunday, sub breakthrough and very lovely. I forgot just how warm and loving DMT is. And the visuals, oh the visuals. Spinning mandalas made of Egyptian hieroglyphs.

I had 50mg of DMT once but I wasted it or was too scared to inhale enough and stopped when I started stripping. It felt like a mini trip but I never broke through. Really rare and expensive stuff here, like everything nowadays.

I feel like it's a blessing in disguise though. If I had all kind of drugs available cheaply all the time, I would be really fucked I think.

But I think especially when it comes to dissos, it's a problem when you mostly have to order it by grams, or it is cheaper the more you buy. If I could just buy a few doses in cheap price it would be different than when I order a gram of 3-MeO-PCP (or whatever). It's hard to keep 100s doses of something in your drawer and not take it every time you feel like it/have free time. But if I take the risk to order something, I probably order a gram or two at least.

I like crystals and ketamine. I have a small chunk of Smokey quartz in my pocket right now. I’m not Insulted tho. If we ever meet ill blast you off on deems.
I had some on Sunday, sub breakthrough and very lovely. I forgot just how warm and loving DMT is. And the visuals, oh the visuals. Spinning mandalas made of Egyptian hieroglyphs.
I'm not knocking any belief system.

When I refer to such old 'friends' they were just jerks anyways. The types who will tell you how to live your life but they aren't growing up. They keep partying and drugging and I settled down and found a good wife instead. Which isn't to say I don't drug, just that going to festivals and chasing tail and the like isn't a priority for me because I'm an adult and I'd rather start planning for a future instead of living only for the moment. The crystal-wearing wook-ness of them just happened to coincide.

I don't enjoy being around Heads who don't actually know shit about drugs. Those types, ya' know? Like they can get you a sheet of LSD for cheap but they throw around words like fluff and purity and shit like that about the L. They don't know what dissociotives are but they use ket all the time.

I guess I'm trying to say, I got tired of being around idiots. It's just a coincidence that they had the good connects for L and K and wore crystals and the like.

I'd hang with you any day Delsyd, you can tell me all about crystals. At least you know what you're talking about.

Yeah there are tons of people who do drugs that don't actually know shit about them. We are in a SERIOUS minority, we here who spend our time and energy finding out about stuff we take. I go to tons of festivals (often to play at them but also just to go) and I often meet people who know about a few RCs but repeat all sorts of bullshit to me. I got real surprised at one of my last festivals because there was a guy who knew as much as me, we were talking about the supply chain, really obscure psychs, etc. It was really cool. I almost asked him if he was a BLer but I chickened out.

It's just how it is. By and large in the festival scene around here (not the huge ones, I prefer smaller ones), people are awesome, even if they don't know everything about the drugs they're taking. I try to educate people when I can, but sometimes it's not worth it... as long as they're nice people, in the end it doesn't matter.

I have some crystals but I think ascribing powers to them is silly (especially when I read stuff like "ah tanzinite will attract wealth to you!" (just making one up, but I've read that about some crystal). They're gorgeous though, I like looking at them. :)

Aaah those kind of crystals, finally I can follow the conversation, don't remember what I was thinking exactly

That's all I have to add, don't mind me interrupting ;)

I don't mind you interrupting one bit.

Right now I have a liquid... one more pull... overnight... crystals. Like M A G I C

Status
Not open for further replies.