• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spent days with my first nephew, he's 1 and a half. He's so much like me as a baby, and like my brother. He absolutely loves me, he always wants me to pick him up, and every time he looks at me he smiles and/or laughs. He doesn't really cohesively or consistently talk yet, but when they were about to leave tonight, he looked at me and got all serious and blew me a kiss and said "buh bye" and waved. I love that little guy, it kind of makes me want to cry that the next time I'll see him he'll be talking. I wish we were closer. He feels like a part of my soul, even though he's not mine. But then my brother is a part of my soul, so it makes sense.

Fuck it's been an intense but great visit. I'm ready to get home, but I wish this could last forever too.

I just found out some awesome news about this year for music, too. 2020 is gonna be good.

Man, my car started acting weird yesterday afternoon on the way to a barbecue and jam session. Well, specifically, the breathalyzer device. It's been acting weird ever since the second I got it back after they "recalibrated" it. So for like a month. Anyway it told me to blow while I was driving (normal) but it wouldn't accept the blow, it kept telling me to either blow longer, blow shorter, hum more, hum less, or don't inhale. I know how to use the thing, I was not doing anything wrong. After 2 minutes (out of 5 before I get a violation), I pulled over and started taking a video of it to prove it if I got a violation. Well, I did (apparently), it said I missed a test, and then asked me to do another one. I couldn't get that one to work either. Then it turned off and on a bunch of times and abruptly stopped asking me to blow, and the violation messaging was gone, as if nothing had happened.

So I got there, it was a great night, a band coming through town was staying there and another band I already know came through, we ate food, chilled, and jammed in many configurations. It was great, then later my friend I don't get to see often came over. But then when it was time to go, the breathalyzer was doing the same thing. I was unable to start my car, I tried everything, tried jumping it (in case, like they said at the place that installed it, there was not enough power coming from the battery). Nothing. It just kept thinking I wasn't blowing right. So I had to get a ride from my friend, and left my car there. Now I have to figure out what to do. Whenever I bring it in to the interlock installation place, they tell me to replace my alternator or battery. I already did both of those. They just use as proof that the display on the device says it's not getting enough volts. Auto shops tell me it must be the device. But they don't know much about the devices. I'm at an impasse because the device place doesn't want to accept that their device might be fucked. Not sure what to do but I need my god damn car. :|

I've been reading online and a lot of people have the same issue as me. Some people said that with enough persistence they got them to change out the device. Commonly the company says it's a battery issue, and it can be, but they also say that when it's their device's wiring that's faulty.

One person even had their car explode because of the device. 8o

What in the fuck their car exploded :oops:

Sorry you gotta deal with that shit Xorky that device sounds like a nightmare. The way they build things these days I'm not surprised the thing is fucking up.

There's no accountability, the state considers people with them in as criminals deserving of their fate, and the device companies get you as their customer no matter what they do because you have no choice. If you complain you're treated like you're some scumbag trying to weasel out of a punishment.

It sucks because I'm not drinking and driving, I'm literally just trying to drive my car. I waited out the year suspension, paid shit tons of money, got my license back, pay this company $76 a month, and all I want is to be able to drive my car as per the terms of the device restrictions.

Happy New Year everyone :)

I love you all, really. With the years I've come to appreciate so much your presence here, and all of this cyber-space.

I spent possibly the most significant NYE of my life, it was at the same time a beautiful closure for this very special year and an anticipation of what will come. I was surrounded by people I've recently met but have bonded so deeply with. So particular and unlikely that I feel moved just by looking back.

I have all the best wishes for all of you that happen to be reading this.

Yeah man, best wishes for the new year!

I'm thinking of taking mescaline and LSD this weekend, I expect the San Pedro to dominate but I'm especially curious as to how they will synergize.

I too am debating another trip soon. I was thinking a tab of LSD tomorrow morning. I wana take bupe throughout but yesterday I shot for a 250-300ug nasal dose and neared puking for many hours (though I otherwise felt amazing and nodded in and out), and the come-up is so long on bupe that I wouldn't know if I over or under shot the dose till the peak of the acid, unless I took the bupe two-three hours prior... hmm...

^I got a nice sound bar/sub combo for our media unit, it sounds soooooooo much better than the TV's speakers.

Other than that, I bought myself a 1/4 of bud, if you can call that a present hahahah

Happy New Year!!!

Got alot of nice clothes mostly like nice sweaters and shirts etc. Got this really cool Grateful Dead Hoody that's become my favorite item of clothing pretty much at this point. Just sniffed 10mgs of 3-MeO-PCE and smoked a bowl as I woke up feel so good, relaxing back on the couch before heading off to work for the nite. Love the faster onset in this fashion it feels pretty strong right about now, very chemically drip exactly how I'd imagined it would. This may be one of my favorite drugs out there, not just talking Dissos either.

Got a real nice gift, a book, The Philosphy of Walking :)

You guys got any nice gifts this year? :D

I got a nice compression pedal that I'm going to use to greatly improve the tone of my Moog sub-phatty, that was the main thing. :)

Just stopping in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas/Happy New Year. I know I'm late but life has been busy.

I hope you all have been well. I wish I could stop by and visit more often but until things slow down it'll have to be like this. I do respond to PMs but it might take a month or two before you get a reply. :)

So you guys may remember 2 summers ago when I took AMT and a ton of LSD, and had a panic attack and had to use etizolam to come out of the panic attack. Well, ever since then, from time to time, I start having the same feeling. It's weird, it's like I sudden;y remember the feeling, and feel a ghost of it. And I think to myself, shit, I hope that doesn't happen. And then it starts to build. It's a feeling of my thoughts being really out of control, it's this sort of alarming sensation of everything happening at once. It's really hard to describe. But it gives me a sense of existential dread. It has happened 4 times since then, that I get this little feeling and then I can't shake it and I sort of feel internally like I am building to a panic attack. But it's not a physical thing, my heart doesn't race. It's more like an existential dread, which builds and builds, slowly. If I do something else it helps to distract me, but each time I have ended up taking 1mg of etizolam to interrupt it, and then it's gone. Well it hasn't happened often, but it did last night, all of a sudden while I was trying to fall asleep. No idea why. And it happened like 2 weeks ago too, when I was on a walk with my girlfriend, visiting my mom. Both times out of absolutely nowhere, for no reason I can surmise. The other 2 times it's happened, it happened at the end of an intense trip and I was exhausted and it sort of made sense.

My girlfriend has had panic attacks and she told me that from her perspective, once she had the first one, it was like that pathway was created in her brain, and it's much easier to go back there.

Has anyone else had this sort of experience? It was definitely brought on by a trip the first time, and seemed related the next 2 times, but these past 2 times were totally unrelated to psychedelics, and I'm slightly concerned that it happened twice in such a short span of time.

I wake up sometimes or out of nowhere having that heavy existential dread. I mainly happens if i have been tripping way too often with very heavy doses. usually a warning i should take a break for a little bit and ground myself. I honestly think its the start of HPPD episodes like a migraine aura type situtation but for HPPD. Underlying panic and feeling strange and anxiety is usually the hallmarks of redisual HPPD from heavy trips.

Well it's true that I tripped VERY VERY hard a few days ago. Another time it happened was right after my 6.6mg DOPr trip where I also tripped VERY hard. So that makes sense.

Yeah the benzos are the best bet to ease yourself if you feel it coming on. During these episodes anxiety inducing things will make the feeling stronger like cannabis or caffeine. I believe the medical treatment for HPPD is benzos aswell. If i continune to trip heavy while feeling like that it will get stronger and occur more often but solid breaks inbetween strong trips usually keep things in check.

Status
Not open for further replies.