• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother is an alcoholic. And its not "normal" kind of alcoholism, it's insane. He drinks only spirits and so fucking much. I can't even describe it. No one drinks like that, not even homeless alcoholics. Always so fast that he loses conciousness and memory. It is getting worse every year. Just when you think it couldn't get worse something even shittier happens. There are no limits to it. I dont know how his liver isnt dead yet. No rehab or detox can help. Just a while ago he came back from detox and was drunk the same fucking night. A year ago he was in 3 month rehab and when he came home he was drunk THE SAME FUCKING NIGHT. We have taken hundreds of liters of vodka from him to stop the binges, probably would be dead if we didnt. So many times ambulances. Yesterday police.

even heroin addiction can't be that bad. Its fucking ridiculous.

That's intense, man, I'm sorry. Serious alcoholism is as fucked as addiction gets. The problem is, it destroys your body and mind because of the constant toxicity. How old is he and how long has he been drinking like that?

I wanna buy a cactus or two, to grow them. It'll be winter here soon but I read that I can grow them indoors, and I have lots of light.

Cuttings seem easiest to start off, was thinking about a San Pedro and a Bolivian Torch. I look very much forward to having these new mates in my life ❤
san pedro is pretty easy to grow, but you should water it very little over the winter, because it will grow thin with the weak winter sun. in the summer with abundant light, it will take big amounts of water for a cactus but also grow rapidly (if you provide it with rich potting soil).

Sorry man. :( I've had close friends who were deep into self-destructive addiction, and it sucks, such a helpless feeling. In my family I'm that guy, well I was.

I did the last of my hexen today. And I just spent the last hour searching everywhere like 3 times for a bag I couldn't remember if I finished, I had put a portion of the total amount into a separate baggie and carried it in my wallet for a few days. Then I put it in my desk drawer and I probably finish it all one night but since I can't remember I was really looking. That shit is fiendy, man. I'm both glad and sad that it's gone. It was a ride. Feels unhealthy for sure though, bad for the heart I am positive. I'm suspecting I will really crave it for a few days and then forget about it.

Bought 3-FPM, I wonder how good it'll be for functional purposes. I would've rather spent it on psychedelics but I need some sort of backup plan with regards to my dissertation/thesis which is killing me already =D

That sounds like it would be a good Stimulant to take when your working. Id use it personally on those days i barely got any sleep. Dont think it's the most euphoric substance and more of a functional one. Looking forward to hear what you think, might try that one day if you think its worthwhile.

Bought 3-FPM, I wonder how good it'll be for functional purposes. I would've rather spent it on psychedelics but I need some sort of backup plan with regards to my dissertation/thesis which is killing me already =D
It worked great as functional stimulant for me. Not too much euphoria but great mixed with alcohol. Similar to shitty coke.

3-FPM is very functional, it's pretty easy on the body and not really euphoric much at all, other than a general mood lift.

I know I've been a rain on the parade of the workout brigade. But it's really hard to get across that for some minority of people upping testosterone feeds the demon first. It's only now I've done the Lorenzo's Oil thing on myself, which still feels surreal and needs proper time for its meaning to sink in, that exercise is starting to make sense.

I should apologize, but I really can't, so I won't! It only makes sense for people who have followed up on the madness. But so yeah, here's some love for getting high on sheer oxygen.

Stories of losses aren't strange to me either. But deaths in the family came with some extreme madness on top, and I struggle to put it in relatable terms. If there's a book in me to write, it's probably to explain the intense depths of complexity and absurdity that festered underneath the obvious scars people usually get to see. My first ever mushroom trip having the mushroom tell me to just kill everyone didn't help, and additionally put me in the bloody insane role of having to teach the psilocybin mushroom something instead of it having to teach me. Of course the mushroom was right that I needed distance from everything as much and as soon as possible, but it would have been nice if it would have thought of the consequences of putting it to me as direct hellish confrontation.

Much more detail and nuance that needs to go into of course. Like I said, there's a book in there. Hope I'm not freaking anybody out by disclosing this much. It's just that I see people's distress and I want to reach out with a reciprocating story, but I really can't without opening up the biggest rabbit hole my mind has ever conceived. Long story short, I feel ya people. Take care.

I just ate this miso ramen I made, I even made the chicken stock base. Sooo good, I spent an hour at the asian food market the other day to pick up the various ingredients that no one knows about around here. Learned a lot about Japanese cooking in terms of what they use for what purpose for balancing flavors. I'm so satisfied right now. :) The only thing not homemade was the ramen noodles but I got a fresh kind that I cooked right before serving.

78nUDwt.jpg

Nope, that's using the phone line, which it turns out is much better at transferring LSD than the Internet.

Lol, that thread has to be one of the funniest on Bluelight. I remember reading that when i first came here, for some reason i forgot how fax machines work tonight. Need to use less Drugs...or more of the right ones.

My girl loves your soup Xorky.
We both are really big on Ramen :)

it's asian noodle soup time!

phoesque chicken broth with some veggies and homemade wheat/buckwheat noodles thai basil, baby turnips and scallions in the back ;)

xorkoth, tell me more about your noodle soup exploits... that stuff is basically my main survival method for winter

Attachments

• IMG_20191007_163542.jpg
    IMG_20191007_163542.jpg
    1,022.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
You guys are making me hungry, and I'm fixin' to go grocery shopping... I expect many an unnecessary additions to my cart now :whistle:

Luckily I was barely breaking through my agoraphobia with a touch of etizolam so it was a pretty quick trip and only got what was on the list.

Wow... my bass player in my band got pulled over on the way home from another state, and searched the car... they found a container of dabs, but didn't bust him, but asked to search him personally, but he said no and they let him go for some reason. If they would have searched him they would have found several sheets of LSD, some of which is for me. Super lucky... 8o

Status
Not open for further replies.