• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xorxoth, have you ever been dependent before? Found with all benz-a-likes that once you have, it's really easy to become dependent once again. A nice little binge would have me feel some form of general malaise for sure.

Oh and thanks for rubbing in that nowadays the Dutch government seems to be worse than even the United States :p

Hello there neighbour.

In case of wiet and truffles, and all the dumb herbs in the smart shop, maybe? The prosecution can fix loopholes in their argument, the harm argument kinda puts all cards on the table. Largely ignorant about court logic and history though.

With ayahuasca specifically there might be shady shaman types on their radar. Of course a ban will likely backfire, stuff tends to get even shadier underground. But that will in turn inspire some new techniques. And so it goes..

Buurman!

IANAL either, but I'm just saying this because these points are very important to discuss in the eye of the law. I want to know which plants now have jurist precedence on their legality. They're specifically talking about a lot of side effects and dangers of MAOIs when talking about the harm of "Ayahuasca-tea," but according to the law Harmaline is not illegal. They're talking about things containing DMT being illegal, but I'm pretty sure that means the Intratuin (a garden store if that is even a real thing) is now a major drug dealer. The language used is just very confusing and shows a gross misunderstanding of the subject IMO

And yeah, the whole reason we are talking about this now is shady "shaman" types. 2 people died this year taking psychedelic plants and that should have never happened...

Belgium did its homework last ban cycle I'm aware of. Blanket ban on tryptamines, but in order not to make Kruidvat a drug den (melatonin) they had to redefine "tryptamine" as to definitely not include the lysergics. I liked that.

You don't kill people with ayahuasca, right? It's probably some datura species that's the culprit. But that grows everywhere too, right? They're always looking for easy solutions, but you can't really get around dealing with cases on a case to case basis. Our panopticon society should make that easier, they better start realizing that, and put that shitty aspect to some use.

@Xorkoth
Can you afford brain fog for the coming days? Sounds like good ol' weed could help you out here.

Some people do die during ayahuasca it exerts huge physical strain on your body while purging if you have unknown heart complications or other health ailments some people just die.

Ayahuasca sends people into psychosis more than any other psychedelics its simply to powerful for alot of people going there even for experienced psychonauts but the facilitators are trained to deal with it some people never come back though if they were predisposed. These things give ayahuasca a bad name to the government and law makers.

Ayahuasca should only be used by people seeking serious healing the trip and purging will take you to the brink of death its not pleasant at all those going just to see some visuals usually are the ones trying to run off into the wind and kill themselves while it hits them hard.

Yeah to actually clear things up: the case is against the Santo Daime church importing 30kgs of something I can only see described anywhere (even in the public record, lol) as "Ayahuasca-tea". The government had already banned DMT, it just for some reason never chose to prosecute anyone for it. The 2 deaths are unrelated but where used for the harm argument and there is some light media craze surrounding it. I don't know about the first case, but the second case was not even someone using Ayahuasca, but someone bailed in the middle of his Iboga ritual and afterwards went to the hospital 2 times because he thought he was dying, but was physically fine both times. He later on committed suicide. A very sad occurence indeed and of course the media is using this to pose the question: "Is Ayahuasca dangerous?"

And TripSitterNZ: That's a pretty fringe case though. Some time ago it was in the news that someone with heart problems died smoking weed too..

Pretty spot on with the last comment, though I feel someone hosting shamanistic rituals does hold some responsibility in cases like these. I see a lot of people that think they can just be a shaman and that's quite dangerous. You know the type, went on an Ayahuasca retreat for like a week and then claim to be "trained by a Shaman." Not sure if that's happened here though, don't really know enough.

And well, would you look at that, I return to this site and MXPr is appearing on the scene. Is the universe aligning perfectly or am I getting psychosis from the stuff already?

Last edited:
Universe is aligning perfectly, don't worry. Prolly cuz I just made a 365 cycle, lol.

I never call myself a shaman. But if other people want to put me in that position I might comply to the best of my abilities.

Man guys I'm really sick of feeling somewhat crappy. I don't know why it's taking so long to not feel slightly uncomfortable in my own skin. I have a pretty mild amount of anxiety, the runny nose has settled down, but I just don't feel good. Sleep has been light and filled with weird dreams. Especially last night, they were really creepy and disturbing. I've never felt like this after a stim binge before so it keeps making me wonder if I copped a really light etizolam dependence because I did do a lot of it for that week.

That sucks dude. In times like these it helps me to remind myself that these feelings are temporary, give it another day or 3 and you’ll be good as ever.

That sucks dude. In times like these it helps me to remind myself that these feelings are temporary, give it another day or 3 and you’ll be good as ever.

Yeah I feel pretty better right now, and have all evening and night. Went to band practice with BGS and slept over, played music until about a half hour ago. And I’m sleeping over there now, or trying to. Nothing like a great music high to straighten things out. ? music is the best high in the world for 100% sure. Playing music that is. Seeing a great show and/or listening to music is second place but the experience of music as a whole is the best thing there is, to me anyway. ❤️

Damn this is my first time on the new bluelight software on my phone. So much better than the old software. Once again I have to articulate how much I love XenForo. Such a big improvement in every way.

My obly problem is it take like 20 times longer to type a post because my autocorrect is ridiculous these days. But it’s not XenForo’s fault that i
Vastly prefer a real mechanical keyboard.

I should sleep, everyone else is now. But sleeping is less fun than being awake.

I wanna buy a cactus or two, to grow them. It'll be winter here soon but I read that I can grow them indoors, and I have lots of light.

Cuttings seem easiest to start off, was thinking about a San Pedro and a Bolivian Torch. I look very much forward to having these new mates in my life ❤

My room mate used to have 2 potted San Pedro’s in the house. They didn’t grow too much in the two years that they lived here, but I enjoyed the energy of having psychedelic plants in the house.

Well yeah that's kind of what I'm going for. It would take a long time for them to grow enough, would be nice though ;)
I have lots of San Pedro powder stocked still so it's no it's not 'needed'

Anyone have young dead close relatives? I'm close and should prepare for it, there's nothing I can do.

Oh you're talking about cactusses.. I'm coming from some horrorfest cooked up by the amanita.

Taking pause here.

I used to have 4 mescaline cacti, a san pedro, a bridgesii, a bridgesii var monstrose, and a Peruvian torch. I had them for 4 years. I'd keep them outside all of the warm months. But one March it warmed up a little early and I brought them out and didn't keep an eye on the forecast, one night it dropped to 24 degrees F overnight and the next morning I realized my mistake and ran out to them. At first I thought they were fine, but they were frozen through. When I brought them in, within 20 minutes they unfroze and collapsed into piles of goop. I was really upset, they were my majestic friends. :(

Anyone have young dead close relatives? I'm close and should prepare for it, there's nothing I can do.

No I haven't ever lost any young relatives. I did lose one of my best friends very suddenly... but that's different in so many ways, no preparing for that. I'm sorry man. ❤

My cousin who was the same age as me died when we were 18 he personally had introduced alot of people our age to shrooms. He had a terminal illness. Nothing can prepare you for it the grief can be hard to deal with drowning myself in alcohol heavily for a few months did not help either. Make most of the time together and cherish those memories

My room mate used to have 2 potted San Pedro’s in the house. They didn’t grow too much in the two years that they lived here, but I enjoyed the energy of having psychedelic plants in the house.

Right now i have a Bridgesii and its been there for about a year or so. Maybe has grown a few inches but is surely beautiful. I hear they are some of the stronger cacti pertaining to average Mescaline concentrate.

Sadly tho i was informed that this particular type of cactus contains MAOIs and due to medicine im taking it would be wise i dont take it. So i will one day when the time comes cut it dry and powder for a brother to use.

But it is personally safe for me to consume San Pedro and i have many times. Such a beautiful substance this Mescaline is more of a sacrament then anything. I'd like to buy one of these to grow as well but i need more room, apartment is a bit to crowded with bits and pieces collected up examples of life and memories found in objects and photographs scattered about...drug fueled mess...gotta enjoy this time while you can!!

Took some Speed tonight FeLLas

Forgive me Rambling :D

My father got diagnosed with ALS 6 years or so ago. We knew he was going to die in 3-7 years. The last 3 years were horrible, he wanted to die so bad. I had a long time to slowly prepare, but it was undoubtedly the worst thing I have ever seen. My advice is, be thankful for the time you still have, and make the most of it. There is no preparation for the pain of loss, but at least you won't have to experience unexpected loss that comes out of nowhere. With my dad, when he passed there was some relief because of how much and how long he was suffering... I knew it was what he wanted, and I didn't have to constantly think about how much he was suffering anymore. I knew he was at peace. He was done.

I don't know the situation with your loved one... just sharing some thoughts. You can always PM me if you need to talk/vent/whatever.

My cousin of my same age died of a fent OD a year or two ago. We weren't close but it really hit his father hard...

Alcohol is strange. I've mostly decided to cut it out of my life entirely recently. It's far too dangerous and toxic.

To those of you who trip with BZDs (higher dosages) how bad do they mute the trip? Do you find you need double, triple your regular dose? Is it possible to trip at all?

Been wanting to trip recently but cannot go without high dose BZD usage, simply isn't an option. So I'm wondering if this means I can't trip at all now...

Status
Not open for further replies.