• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youtube has recommended me some beautiful gems.

This is one of my faves, also some nice ambient tunes:

Cheers man, I'll give both a listen right now, beautiful Friday night here :)

Considering you seem to enjoy darker and weirder electronic sounds too you should give this a try, a crossover between ambient, IDM and techno. Headphones only ofcourse.

Hmm?

Sorry don't know what's going on. Seems contextually like a threat, but no idea what or.. what. Please clarify, if relevant.

It was about a different user who is asking longstanding members to secretly take over their accounts.

There is a thread about it somewhere... if I recall it has to do with what xammy said, blue light in toilets that help you see veins. Basically named after a harm reduction initiative.

@TheLoveBandit am I totally talking about of my ass?

junkies cant see their veins, hahaaa

I think they actually love that light, purple's well know by the mood it's sets. And veins they are found by feel so..

no logic, but fuck logic.

There is a thread about it somewhere... if I recall it has to do with what xammy said, blue light in toilets that help you see veins. Basically named after a harm reduction initiative.

@TheLoveBandit am I totally talking about of my ass?

tenor.gif

There is bluelight.au which started before us in Australia and they may in fact have selected bluelight for the medical reason you list. We began as the mdma clearinghouse where people shared info on the pills out there, but we were running on the back of a server run by a company in Florida called Bluelight at the time. Our name comes simply from the member who had space on his business server.

I'm missing my girlfriend, she's only been gone 5 days but I will probably end up meeting her in Chicago for Christmas, like a week before Christmas. It feels empty in my house without her. It's been 2 years since she made the trip to California to trim, and this is the most I've missed her of all the time. My cats miss her too, my boy cat has always been attached at my hip and hasn't cared about anyone else, well, I was gone a lot this summer and my girl went from thinking he was annoying and bratty (which he is quite routinely), to realizing that he's the sweetest and best companion kitty ever. Now they're really connected, and he;s pissed at me that she's gone, he will barely give me the time of day. And in a strange turnabout, my girl cat is attached at my hip, she doesn't want to leave my sight. Usually she's more aloof (not actually aloof, but she does her own thing and only sometimes wants to hang out). I didn't realize they would miss her so much, I think it freaks them out. I imagine they have some memory of when my ex left, the person they'd known and been connected to as long as me. Ever since a little bit after my girl moved in, they've grown to really love her, too. I wonder if they're scared she won't come back?

He's awesome, I like him in pretty much everything I've seen, or maybe actually everything.

Have you seen "Don't Worry, He Won't Get Far on Foot"? It's quite new.

Yeah I did, I don't remember it that well though for some reason. Maybe I was drinking. I saw "Her" last week, I really liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.