• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just made what I've christened "By the Seat of my Pants Thai Curry"! Basically I took everything in the house that vaguely resembled Thai food and stir-fried it together: Eggplant, peppers, ginger, garlic, onions, basil, coconut, black pepper, cayenne and some generic yellow curry powder. Not too bad.

Bon Apetit,
Dreamflyer
:)

Wow... my bass player in my band got pulled over on the way home from another state, and searched the car... they found a container of dabs, but didn't bust him, but asked to search him personally, but he said no and they let him go for some reason. If they would have searched him they would have found several sheets of LSD, some of which is for me. Super lucky... 8o
A big 'ooff'
But why do they do random pullovers? That's ridiculous, just let the people be, man. A car search on top too what the fuck, would never happen in Europe, don't even think it's allowed without probable cause or something.

It's not allowed without probably cause here either but cops can easily just say they smelled weed or something. But what's weird is the cop found his dabs and dab straw thing and gave it back to him and let him go, they just wrote him a ticket for expired registration. They could have gotten a warrant to search him. Although he said it was CBD dabs (CBD recently became legal basically everywhere here and it's bringing a lot of money into places).

The luck of the draw when you get a cool cop who lets you go on a small thing instead of bending you over and fucking you up the ass.

A cop can pull you over here for no reason. Hell they pulled me over with my friend the under guise of a "immigration check" on him and went on their way after wasting 15 minutes of our time.

Lost another friend to fucking fentanyl this week :/

I really hate how routine this has become.

Sorry about your loss Soli. Anyone I know who uses heroin these days I pretty much expect them to die at some point sooner than expected.
I love the opiate high but I cant take the risk with heroin anymore. I know if I got any I would want to shoot it and that would likely be the end of me. Thats how my wife died, she hadnt used heroin in years and then one day she did and that was it for her (she was also on very high doses of etizolam daily which contributed to the respiratory depression which probably did her in.)
If I'm looking for a a good downer high these days a couple scoops of kratom and some somas does the trick.

I really like soma, I've had it a few times, it's a nice one. It's been a long time since I even saw any.

^Always wanted to try it. My GP has some poster up in his office that's 'informational' but is essentially an ad for Soma. Though, he does see a lot of geriatric patients. So I guess it makes sense lol.

Sorry for your loss solistus :(

It's so dangerous to be using Opiates from the street these days, so many lives lost the last few years. It breaks my heart when i think about my cousins and friends who relapsed and that one time was enough.

Soma is a wonderful drug Delsyd i really should get around to ordering some more eventually. I'd rather take that then benzos cuz i find similar relief but without the blacking out. It has such a strong Euphoria for me it's really lovely. My one vendor for it has Zopiclone also and id been wanting some of that to for insomnia i deal with at times. Have a really big weekend planned with kid im really excited about.

Been months in the planning it's here first time coming up here. The Skysrapers are going to blow her mind for sure. Put aside a couple hundred dollars to take her different places, should be a nice time i havent seen her in a few weeks.

I also prefer somas to benzos. 750-1000mg puts me to sleep as good if not better than benzos and I'm not groggy or cranky when I wake up. Ive used them to go to sleep on 2-fma a lot and it works like a charm, 30-45 minutes after taking them I'm asleep. Often times my job can be very physically exhausting and these have been a life saver because of the muscle relaxing properties. I try to limit my use to no more than twice a week. Its a rule I learned with phenibut and now try to apply it to all drugs.
Its pretty easy to find from overseas pharmacies, its only schedule 4. I came across it accidentally while looking for modafinil, then ended up buying somas and tramadols instead of the modafinil, hehe. I regret the tramadol purchase, I dont find it to push the opiate buttons in my brain as well as a strong red kratom.

Sorry about your loss Soli. Anyone I know who uses heroin these days I pretty much expect them to die at some point sooner than expected.
I love the opiate high but I cant take the risk with heroin anymore. I know if I got any I would want to shoot it and that would likely be the end of me. Thats how my wife died, she hadnt used heroin in years and then one day she did and that was it for her (she was also on very high doses of etizolam daily which contributed to the respiratory depression which probably did her in.)
If I'm looking for a a good downer high these days a couple scoops of kratom and some somas does the trick.

Watch out for the oxy's too, if you ever run across them. If they aren't straight from a trusted script chances are they are Fent. I've had so many friends die. I'm extremely fortunate after 20yrs heroin usage to be alive. I've relapsed a couple of times here recently and Everytime I'm hit with shame and the memories of those who haven't been so fortunate. Sorry for your loss.

Youtube has recommended me some beautiful gems.

This is one of my faves, also some nice ambient tunes:

Someone just contacted me asking me to give them my account so they can try to become a mod... lol, very weird .

Last edited:
This actually has been happening to a few people. Was it GENGAR?

Someone just contacted me asking me to give them my account so they can try to become a mod... lol, very weird .
I was only joking about Russian infiltration in CE&P... are the Reds really trying to take over Bluelight?! :unsure:

But in all sincerity, please report that message to the authorities. Certain people desire to damage this site for no reason other than their own selfish evil intent and we want to do all we can to stop such activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.