• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Finally made it to level 60 in WOW. Now I am working on getting my next favorite character to 60 (blood elf demon hunter). I noticed that if you want to play with addons then you need to use cursed forge instead of twitch. So speaking of that I had updated all the addons that are needed for questing,dps,damage meter, boss fights etc. So now it shouldn't be really that difficult! The only thing I really haven't gotten the hang of is playing as a tank in dungeons. Still need some fine tuning there, but maybe by the time I hit 60 then it should come naturally.

I would like to look into getting a new gaming rig. The one i want is so damn expensive. Mostly looking for laptops since where I am living it isn't permanent.
Ive thought about upgrading my ssd to 1gb or even 2gb. 250gb aint cutting it :(
Might delete gta v and cyberpunk so i can install red dead redemption 2, i have been wanting to play that game for the longest time.

So been playing WoW, demon hunter made it to 60 earlier. Might start working on getting another toon to 60.
We'll see what comes next.

Yeah, but dont upgrade it now. The industry is pushing its limits since the consoles now are taking so much of amd and nvidia time. You can propably get yourself an better setup in later this year my man

Reactions: Ds
Played a bit of Path of Exile earlier this morning. Been running some maps with a friend of mine. The game gets really fun once you beat the main story, now its turned into an entire different game.
Have thought about making room for red-dead. not sure yet tho. 150gb is alot, and maybe if i were to remove some games I never play, I might just make it work. Then I will have to download it, and a game that big will take 8 hours or more, so i'd end up dl it later tonight or something.

So 4 hours away from playing RDR2. Looking forward to it! Hopefully it will give me something to do for awhile (like how GTAV kept me busy).

Last edited:
Ok so it is payday, and I splurged on a new game.

I have always been a huge fan with Squaresoft games, and grew up playing The Secret of Mana. So I was excited when I was browsing steam games and came across Trials of Mana. I knew I had to try it, and really excited to put the headphones on later and play.

Bought the ultimate Far Cry Package on Steam. Bought most of the games for $29, if it weren't on sale then they would be over $100. Going to start with Far Cry 3, and work my way up from there. Still playing Trials of Mana. Really neat game.

Only 2 games im playing seriously is CS:GO and Raid:Shadow of legends and so busy with that game to level characters for food to upgrade other champions, taking forever as i don't wanna pay for shit and just do it the old skool way and thats play and wait. AS for CS:GO im just playing deathmatch atm to get use to cetrain guns i like and to try and master them but you get kick a lot for using the same gun over and over. Bunch of #######