• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Sure! I’ll PM you my steam username sometime tomrrow. I’m at work (graveyard shift) so I won’t be on my PC till sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Be warned: I’m a total noob at ESO still lol. I’ve mostly just played solo doing quests and the occasional random daily dungeon for the xp.
Yeah everyone was a noob once haha. What helped me at first was learning how to use mods, check out https://www.curseforge.com/teso/teso-addons . It is a mod (and legal), that will show you where every skyshard & lorebook is on whatever map you are on. Really comes in handy when you are wanting to unlock skill points and such!
What character and build are you? I think I made a sorcerer and an assasian. both are at level 50, and I think I am at like 400 champion points?
I haven't played the most recent expansion. Might get it this weekend!
Yeah hit me up for sure!

Just picked up Prison Architect on Steam. Game was only like $7 and some change. I'm a huge fan of 'build your base' type of games. I am interested in the Psych Ward edition. Will be cool to see how I can use my own experiences with a Psych ward and incorporate it into the game.

Played a bit of Prison Architect. It was an okay game. Kind of difficult to figure out what is going on, and with the help of some youtube videos I kind of got the grasp of things. Havn't fully built my own prison yet. Was thinking about building a psych ward and changing the names of the inmates to all of the BL moderators and every BL that I can think of. Will be pretty interesting on who behaves and who misbehaves :LOL:

Prison Architect is one SIM that I haven't tried yet, D's.

I do some stuff with Transport Empire and another Steam SIM hospital game whose name escapes me right now, LOL.
So many games, so little time. :cool:

Have fun with PA ;)

Prison Architect is one SIM that I haven't tried yet, D's.

I do some stuff with Transport Empire and another Steam SIM hospital game whose name escapes me right now, LOL.
So many games, so little time. :cool:

Have fun with PA ;)
It's worth the few bucks! It will still be on sale for the next 2 days, then it is going back to normal price.
Two Point Hospital is a really fun Sim 'hospital' game! Its a bit on the silly side and the soundtrack is pretty damn calming for a Sim game. I like it because you will get patients that will show up dressed as a clown, and their diagnoses is 'Jest Infection', and you have to build a Circus machine (ran by a nurse of course) to cure them. Not only that there are tons of other funny diseases in the game. It is a bit less on the serious side when compared to like some of the other Sim games.
Haven't played Transport Empire yet, and sadly it isn't on Steam :(. If it ever does come to Steam I might check it out.
Going to play some Elder Scrolls later and hop back on Prison Architect and try to do what I mentioned earlier. :)

Yeah, Two Point is the game I couldn't remember the name of. I like the humor as well. :)

The actual name of that transport game I play is Transport Fever 2, LOL. Sorry 'bout that D's :cool:

The good news is that it is available on Steam.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ds
Yeah, Two Point is the game I couldn't remember the name of. I like the humor as well. :)

The actual name of that transport game I play is Transport Fever 2, LOL. Sorry 'bout that D's :cool:

The good news is that it is available on Steam.

Transport Fever 2 looks pretty cool. Reminds me of Sim City (my very first Sim game). Placed it on my wish list so hopefully when it goes on sell I might snag it.

I had ordered a 1TB SSD card for my gaming laptop. Need some more space, should have ordered the 1tb drive instead of the 250gb drive. not sure what the hell i was thinking a year ago. It mite tide me over until I upgrade to a better computer. Have been looking around some, but *knock on wood* I am happy with the computer I have now.

been playing prison architect today, it is a really fun game to play. Nice how you can like use some OCD and place things neatly. I am playing in sandbox mode meaning I never run out of money. Worth checking into!
E8iddRM.png

Anyone know of decent 1 handed games? Just had surgery on my left hand.
You could give a 'SIM' game a shot. I really don't use 2 hands for those. Try out games like Starcraft/WC3 or a SIM game on Steam.
Can you use your left thumb? You could try playing with a controller on some games.
Here is a list of mouse only games on Steam:

Hope u can find something to play Grym!

I have been playing Far Cry 5, and might try out New Dawn later to see what it's about. Looks kinda fun.