• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

CHAOtic GOOD

maxresdefault.jpg

The Fallen Order is everything you could ask from a game as a SW fan. Well Kotor was brilliant too and it was 17 years ago. Nevertheless a great game.

I wish I could play cyberpunk. Sold my graphics card to pay bills :(.

Seems like it's going to be an amazing game.

Guess I'll just play WoW for now and try to relive my greatness that was me in that game ~10 years ago. I'm one of the top 1% skilled WoW players of all time and you BETTER recognize that shit.

Just "fixed" my mouse with a ghetto engineering fix.

I hope my laptop will be able to run Cyberpunk. I think there is a gtx 960 or something like that in the computer, and should have plenty of ram(like 16gb) and storage to be able to run the game atleast on minimum setting.
It's not multiplayer, so won't have to worry to much with like ingame lag (like I deal with in other games).
I used to play the hell out of WOW. It got to the point where I just kind of lost interest. I get that way with games, I'll enjoy it, then after awhile I'll find myself logging in just to stare blankly at the screen not doing anything.
How are you liking Shadowlands? Are there new mythic keystone dungeons? I really enjoyed playing those and doing them within the time limit. That was so much fun.
Well, I will check back in later on and let you all know what Cyberpunk is like.

I hope my laptop will be able to run Cyberpunk. I think there is a gtx 960 or something like that in the computer, and should have plenty of ram(like 16gb) and storage to be able to run the game atleast on minimum setting.
It's not multiplayer, so won't have to worry to much with like ingame lag (like I deal with in other games).
I used to play the hell out of WOW. It got to the point where I just kind of lost interest. I get that way with games, I'll enjoy it, then after awhile I'll find myself logging in just to stare blankly at the screen not doing anything.
How are you liking Shadowlands? Are there new mythic keystone dungeons? I really enjoyed playing those and doing them within the time limit. That was so much fun.
Well, I will check back in later on and let you all know what Cyberpunk is like.
Yeah I just burnt out when I played hardcore 10 years ago. I keep coming back to it for some reason but don't play like I used to.

Couldn't really comment on shadowlands yet, I'm not even max level playing super casual but hope to pvp in the future.

I just finished Resident Evil 7. It was decent, nothing to write home about. The dialogue was really bad.

I was going to pick up Cyberpunk but apparently it's buggy as all hell so I'll probably wait for a few months' worth of patches.

I kinda had a quick read over on some of the bug's, and sometimes that is normal in games. If you think about it, just this last year or so. Many games were really buggy at first (only one that comes to mind is the new Assassins' Creed Valhalla, but know there was more).
Day 0/1 usually are the worst, and after enough people and devs catch on then they will start releasing patches and such, so I am sure by sometime (sooner then later) they will start to correct it.
Steam is great when this happens, because you have I think so many days before you can like return the game for a full refund, and usually if it is something like related to the game being buggy then they won't hesitate to refund you. Not really sure how that works for consoles. In the past I think you were only allowed to exchange a game for the same copy of the game, or something like that.

I have been playing cyberpunk 2077 and it's awesome , some bugs yes , but not so much that the game isnt't fun

Reactions: Ds
Since the new heist/map expansion came out for GTA Online I've been trying to get back into it again. It's always a double edged sword playing the game and dealing with R* broken queue.

I've been playing some GTA V also. I had jumped on online to see what it was about, wanted to go meet some new friends and I was killed lol. So will have to keep that in mind the next time I play it online. Mostly been playing through the story mode. This is my first time to actually sit down and play the game instead of a quick session at a friends house.

I've been playing some GTA V also. I had jumped on online to see what it was about, wanted to go meet some new friends and I was killed lol. So will have to keep that in mind the next time I play it online. Mostly been playing through the story mode. This is my first time to actually sit down and play the game instead of a quick session at a friends house.
Grievers and the general pop of GTA will always go out of their way to kill low level players knowing they have little to no capability to defend themselves.

Got back into playing World of Warcraft. The new content for the game has been fun for the most part. I am enjoying playing the new zones, and watching the new cutscenes.
Was playing GTAV before hand and beat the game. So was looking for something new.
I am finding it fairly easy to level up. The new level cap is 60. So when going from level 120 to 50 was kind of shitty but its been fine.
Playing a troll beast mastery hunter and so far so good, might work on my deamon hunter next or possibly warlock. Not sure yet.