• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Made over 50mil killing some bosses during this amph binge. I could literally sell that for 25€ and get more drugs, lol.

Also this happened.
poNaFId.png

I just recently started up WoW classic about a week ago. I had to make a new toon as my undead priest on Heartseeker is in purgatory as that realm is now roughly 90/10 split towards alliance. I'm on Benediction now as Ally.
Ah that sucks I went priest as well, basically grinded too 60 in a month or so made a few hundred gold then quit cause its just such a huge time sink. Ive been thinking about maybe getting a month though if we are actually forced into quarantine. I think my realm was frostmane, dwarf priest

If somebody wonders why I only kill bosses on runescape the easy answer is that I got an overactive reward system which is a pain in the ass.

Ah that sucks I went priest as well, basically grinded too 60 in a month or so made a few hundred gold then quit cause its just such a huge time sink. Ive been thinking about maybe getting a month though if we are actually forced into quarantine. I think my realm was frostmane, dwarf priest

Are you talking about Whitemane? If so then that's a full server now with 1-2hr+ queue during peak hours :/

Blizz let everyone transfer freely so servers are getting severely congested now. Benediction my old server before I transferred with my guild to Heartseeker is now considered a full realm too with queue lines being 1400+ people at 1hr wait. Considering I've only got my priest to lvl 21 I'm almost tempted to just reroll on a quieter server. I'm just afraid I'll have difficulty finding groups for early content vs a realm that has 4-5k of players on your faction alone.

Overwatch just added a new dps hero... LETS GO!
I never got into Overwatch, I hear it is quite fun. I was a huge team fortress 2 gamer and I hear that they are both the same in some extent.
I guess the only thing that has kept me from playing it is I hear the match making isn't really all that great. Like it will pair you with pro players when you are a noob, or something like that.
Might check in to getting it when it goes on sale again.

I never got into Overwatch, I hear it is quite fun. I was a huge team fortress 2 gamer and I hear that they are both the same in some extent.
I guess the only thing that has kept me from playing it is I hear the match making isn't really all that great. Like it will pair you with pro players when you are a noob, or something like that.
Might check in to getting it when it goes on sale again.
You should if you like that kinda games. I think it has already more champions than tf2, and it has like 12 maps also.

I started hitting up my old runescape end game bossing partners and they pretty much all wanna still do bosses with me 🖤 🔥 🖤

Hell fucking yeah

Anyone play Team Fortress Classic? I've been playing the older gold source games again and have noticed a few dedicated servers still up with actual humans on them across TFC, Opposing Forces and Half Life.

Anyone play Team Fortress Classic? I've been playing the older gold source games again and have noticed a few dedicated servers still up with actual humans on them across TFC, Opposing Forces and Half Life.
Yeah! We should play sometime.
I know a pretty good 2fort server that is still up and quite populated.

Speaking of team fortress. I jumped on TF2 earlier, and played a bit last night.
It's still a quite enjoyable game.

Still stuck on the MTG Arena thing. I really shouldn't have picked that game back up. I still haven't even taken the time to finish my X-Com play through. :\ I'm relatively enjoying it though now that I'm getting a better idea how to amass a decent collection without spending anything. I got my first trophy draft a lil while back. (y)Sadly enough the winning streak ranked me up to gold in a hurry though I have very little draft experience. It was only my third time ever drafting THB. Looking at my logs it would appear to have been my 6th draft overall. I never played MTG Online & drafting wasn't a thing when I played the paper version back in my school days a couple decades ago so it's my first experiences with it. I run like 6 different trackers but luckily I have a relatively nice system that can handle what I throw at it without blinking to much. Speaking of which I wonder if it'd be worth messing around with a ReShade profile. Probably not as it's not really a graphical game but I tend to make a profile for most everything as a reflex. ;)

I've done halfway alright holding my own though I ran into platinum & diamond players more than I would have expected at gold rank. Seeing as I was trying to finish up as much of my THB collection before it rotated I was rare drafting which was a bit rough. It seemed most people at that rank where drafting more for wins as opposed to collecting though I would assume that's normally the case. 😆 Anyway I'm rambling as I tend to do so I'll just post it & be happy about it. 😀

Yeah! We should play sometime.
I know a pretty good 2fort server that is still up and quite populated.

Speaking of team fortress. I jumped on TF2 earlier, and played a bit last night.
It's still a quite enjoyable game.

Drippy's!

Reactions: Ds
Drippy's!
Omg yes!! You must have played there before? It's pretty chill minus a hacker or two but they get kicked pretty easy.
Drippys and there another server I usually play on that will do dust bowl.
How good are you at conc jumping? Xd

Omg yes!! You must have played there before? It's pretty chill minus a hacker or two but they get kicked pretty easy.
Drippys and there another server I usually play on that will do dust bowl.
How good are you at conc jumping? Xd

I used to do conc maps back in the day, but I'm rusty now. I can still do concmap_r pretty much first try. Drippy's has been around for a minute. I remember there was a Drippy's 24/7 Well too a long time ago.

Reactions: Ds
So the most rng thing that has ever happened to me just happened. First invader got bcp then my friend got bcp back to back. Thats 1 in 145 000 chances. Easy 10m.