• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

The Witcher 3 <3

Dragon Age: Origins.

First time.

Still playing these, not the fastest gamer. Now on the first Witcher 3 DLC though, and have about 2 of the DAO DLC left.

Btw, any PC gamer should really consider freesync or g-sync. My monitor is freesync (AMD) but my GPU is Nvidia. Still probably one of the most remarkable differences in gaming that I've noticed.

Reactions: CFC
Btw, any PC gamer should really consider freesync or g-sync. My monitor is freesync (AMD) but my GPU is Nvidia. Still probably one of the most remarkable differences in gaming that I've noticed.
Eh... it does this by slowing down your GPU so your monitor can keep up IIRC. Just get a better monitor that can handle 144Hz refresh rates. Plus the G-Sync tacks on a few hundo extra to the price tag cause every mofo wants to be cool and have an Nvidia card.

I'm a cheap bastard, AMD FTW.

My monitor has Freesync, never even enabled it *shrugs*

Master of Magic. 🎤 =D

I see they recently released it on steam with a fan made DLC. I haven't taken the time to check it out yet but I likely will. MOM is in my top 10 probably even in the top 3. (I'm indecisive :p) In terms of classic strategy games that is. I'm a lil iffy on the fact that Slitherine has acquired rights. I don't know about the new version with the "Caster of Magic" DLC but I highly recommend the original! Based on reviews the update might be of interest to some. I would check out the original first but I'm biased. I'm surprised by what appears to have been added despite lack of access to source code but I digress. I started reading the reviews on Steam & got distracted. I'm basing my recommendation off your Civ post BTW. I was in a spot with a similar PC for quite a while so I have plenty of suggestions.

That & I grew up playing Civ 1, X-Com, Master of Magic, Etc... My Tandy 2500RSX was an integral part of my youth. ;)
@CFC have you played any of the Total War series? I've lost thousands of hours of my life to those games. Conquering the world and being Supreme Reader was my dream as a kiddo. Well, still my dream, but I've learned to accept that no one would really ever get behind my autheritehhhh.

Thanks for the suggestions chaps! I didn't see any notifications. Really must get my finger out and try these games, plus White Rose's great link of options.

I have been hooked on Elder Scrolls online. I recently started a necromancer and so far I am really enjoying it's play style. Just need to learn more on the skill rotation.

Now might be a great time for me to get back into Star Trek Online. At least it's free. I wana play SWTOR but can't justify the $15 monthly script...
sto was fun and made up their own races and shit it was weird but cool

i got bored of it because adhd/mentally drained of life

can't even video game atm :|

I have been hooked on Elder Scrolls online. I recently started a necromancer and so far I am really enjoying it's play style. Just need to learn more on the skill rotation.
necro was one of my least fave classes but still a good game overall

Reactions: Ds
Sofar I have a magic sorc that I heal with, a stamina dps warden both are level 50/300cp and for something new I wanted to make a necromancer.
I still have a hard time adjusting to their play style. I know like 2 of it's skills plus the ultimate.
Had a guild mate craft me an entire training set, so all my gear gives me like 70% experience.
I had leveled 29 times within the first few hours of playing.

Also had one b ring from last kill of earlier trip so 2 bers rings in a row!
NIBUSmc.png

Anyone play wow classic, I have an account but haven't payed for it in half a year

Overwatch. Played my maybe sixth game of Zarya and had over 10k+ damage in a round.

And you had no problem with Blizzard's idiotic new character selection system? They essentially took away our freedom to play who we want. They are veritably off their trolley. I uninstalled and wrote Blizzard a firm email in a polemic that I can only imagine had the entire Blizzard staff questioning their awful decision.

Anyone play wow classic, I have an account but haven't payed for it in half a year

I just recently started up WoW classic about a week ago. I had to make a new toon as my undead priest on Heartseeker is in purgatory as that realm is now roughly 90/10 split towards alliance. I'm on Benediction now as Ally.

necro was one of my least fave clas
Sofar I have a magic sorc that I heal with, a stamina dps warden both are level 50/300cp and for something new I wanted to make a necromancer.
I still have a hard time adjusting to their play style. I know like 2 of it's skills plus the ultimate.
Had a guild mate craft me an entire training set, so all my gear gives me like 70% experience.
I had leveled 29 times within the first few hours of playing.
Mag sorcs typically make great dps

Big fan of templat argonians for healing

Have fun! I never got the hang of necro.

necro was one of my least fave clas

Mag sorcs typically make great dps

Big fan of templat argonians for healing

Have fun! I never got the hang of necro.

I haven't been on my necro much in the last day. I have been doing these undaunted pledges and running 3 veteran dungeons daily. By the time I am done running those I feel like taking a break.
Might hop on the necromancer later when I get off work, seen some interesting guides online about the type of play style I'd like to do.

I just recently started up WoW classic about a week ago. I had to make a new toon as my undead priest on Heartseeker is in purgatory as that realm is now roughly 90/10 split towards alliance. I'm on Benediction now as Ally.
WoW classic is fun, I think my undead priest is level 30. I am not sure how to do anything. I am kind of lost as for skill rotations, and on the fence if I wanted to dps or heal(because you can go either or)
Had to take a break from WoW. I would log on only to stare at the screen until I would get logged off due to inactivety.

ESO has been keeping me busy, so glad I was able to find a replacement for a game.

Been looking into the new Doom game, I've always been a huge fan of Doom.

Currently playing untitled goose game with my son which is hilarious. Absolutely love it. We are also making where we live on mine craft, like the town. It’s taking ages but we are getting there.

If I could use my gaming computer, I'd be subscribing to SWTOR again. So fucking bored. Need the wife to go back to work so I can have my desk back...

Currently playing untitled goose game with my son which is hilarious. Absolutely love it. We are also making where we live on mine craft, like the town. It’s taking ages but we are getting there.
funny, my sister and i would play mario cart 64, and on mario's raceway we would play house where the castle is. we would take turns going out getting groceries (banana peels). lol good times

funny, my sister and i would play mario cart 64, and on mario's raceway we would play house where the castle is. we would take turns going out getting groceries (banana peels). lol good times
Oh we play it also, I have a SNES from back in the day and he loves it.