• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

I'll take any strategy/god game suggestions (for a dated WinXP system) you have though guise. I could really do with something fun and engaging to play.

Yeah I used to enjoy Sim City on my Amiga. I might give Sim City 2 a go on the PC.

Been playing the hell out of ESO all weekend. Still really new to how everything works besides just slashing and dashing.
Did a raid the other night with my guild, was pretty neat. I think there was a bigger turnout for it then with WoW.
I really like how you can fight Dragons. That shit is pretty dope.

Now might be a great time for me to get back into Star Trek Online. At least it's free. I wana play SWTOR but can't justify the $15 monthly script...

I never got into the Star Trek and Starwars games. I think the only one I had played was the Starwars racing game and that was like in 2003 or something lol.

I knew people personally that would play Starwars online, and read that you can spend alot of $ to pimp your character out.

I'll take any strategy/god game suggestions (for a dated WinXP system) you have though guise. I could really do with something fun and engaging to play.

Master of Magic. 🎤 =D

I see they recently released it on steam with a fan made DLC. I haven't taken the time to check it out yet but I likely will. MOM is in my top 10 probably even in the top 3. (I'm indecisive :p) In terms of classic strategy games that is. I'm a lil iffy on the fact that Slitherine has acquired rights. I don't know about the new version with the "Caster of Magic" DLC but I highly recommend the original! Based on reviews the update might be of interest to some. I would check out the original first but I'm biased. I'm surprised by what appears to have been added despite lack of access to source code but I digress. I started reading the reviews on Steam & got distracted. I'm basing my recommendation off your Civ post BTW. I was in a spot with a similar PC for quite a while so I have plenty of suggestions.

That & I grew up playing Civ 1, X-Com, Master of Magic, Etc... My Tandy 2500RSX was an integral part of my youth. ;)

Reactions: CFC
@CFC have you played any of the Total War series? I've lost thousands of hours of my life to those games. Conquering the world and being Supreme Reader was my dream as a kiddo. Well, still my dream, but I've learned to accept that no one would really ever get behind my autheritehhhh.

Democracy 3. Yes I legalized weed first day in office. American Truck Sim and Plague lmao on computer on PS4, 2k20, Farm Sim and trying to get better at COD

Reactions: CFC
OHOHHOHOH MYUY GODOODDOD! FINALLY!

KfoEp7r.png