• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

i'll pm you my info or send it to my inbox :)

i'm going to get some rest soon I just ate a bunch of downers and am going to eat ice cream sloppily until I pass out and wake up with little memory of tomorrow =D

CH, you ever played resident evil 4? Give that game a chance its the best fucking game Ive ever touched.
RE:4 is a fantastic game but the button mashing situations should be removable. They almost ruin the game for me.

I beat Metro 2033 finally yesterday. Great game but can't see myself playing it again. A lot shorter than I expected for a single player game.

Got the 'Ranger' ending which is canon with the books as well as following games apparently. But I don't get why, because I thought I made 'good' moral decisions throughout. Oh well, a quick youtube search showed me the alternate ending. Really wasn't much different, just different end dialogue for the most part.

@Cream Gravy?

Haha aye congrats, in terms of survival horror post-apocalyptic games, Metro has it all, better than stalker. I guess all it's left it's a open-world Metro and that could be one of the best games made. Now, I recently picked-up the Silent Hill series on PS2 for a short run again.

thanks for the cs:go earlier

thought I was going to get laid today but guess not so

looks like they *might have* Fixed the one add on that might make my fave game *barely playable again* and then ANOTHER UPDATE LOLZ and if this doesn't work I'mma cry forever in the crycorner.

*preparing for ultimate frustration*

if this doesn't work I'll be so mad

I'll be like fml this game is a pile of crap now why did they have to update any of this shit it was going so well

I can't stand it all I wanted was to play this one game

and now I've got nothing

fuck
my
life
ahhhhhhh

played cs:go with schizopath and he's actually good

nicely done bro

sometimes i get so f'd up on drugs I forget about the team switch too ;)

btw you're actually decent and I haven't seen shit yet apparently ;) and if we are on nuke and Im' in 1st place you know we're in trouble =D lmao

lmao

I couldn't kill the auto loser it was KILLING me

and then we did and then I only one shotted the next guy WUT

Ugh

for not playing for a few years you're pretty decent.

World of Tanks Blitz on PC lol - downloaded the mobile version by accident but it rocks

YAY I figured out all the kinks in getting my game to work

*still* am not sure if I want to invest tons of time into it but will do at least 1 hr/day to keep up w/ coin grind

i'll try having fun w/ it and see if it's not totally ruined for met ongiht

cs:go ha sbeen getting fun / slowly improving and learning hte maps (does not help they changed all the 1.6 versions)