• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

I didnt play rs 1 at all, but I propably started the game pretty much exactly after rs 2 had been released. (2004-2005?)
Had my first membership like 13 years ago..

I barely got to experience RS Classic. I came in around 2006ish so if you got members then you still had the ability to check out classic, but I was too enthralled with Runescape 2 at the time.

Yeah, it was a really small community back then. When I started there were only two servers, I think.

Tryna find something to kill my boredom. About to play Metro 2033 I think, still never finished it.

all Metro games are flawless. I finished Exodus 2 times. One of the few games that was better than the book itself.

lots of cs:go because they ruined my favorite video game

and I'm thinking I should just walk-through an old school video game from 20 years ago because what's the point, they ruined THE BEST. VIDEO. GAME. EVER. *head falls softly into keyboard*

lots of cs:go because they ruined my favorite video game

and I'm thinking I should just walk-through an old school video game from 20 years ago because what's the point, they ruined THE BEST. VIDEO. GAME. EVER. *head falls softly into keyboard*

Yes that sounds like a great idea.

I have not but I think it sounds/was cool if I ever saw it (so many memories over the years)

I'm not so good with 3rd persons but I should play it some time.

OSRS still and messing around on a 1.12 wow server. Will probably play Classic, but I'm going to wait until the initial zerg is over with. I've done that mad dash with overpopulated starter zones too many times on server launches.

trying to stop missing my fave video game so I go into steam, you know, to see what other games I have, you know, other than CS:GO which are fun to play and I go to do AoE II and IT UNINSTALLED ITSELF?! whatthe so not fair! what. I wouldn't pay that much for a game just to uninstall it WTF. And I got it after my ex died so it's not like his ghost floated by and uninstalled it WHAT THE FUQQQQ. It makes no sense.

I swear I don't get it. What.

Katamari I can probably get on steam OOH yes. It's just a pretty $ so I have to decide if it's worth it. PROBABLY YES but will wait I guess. Le sigh.

I still need to make a machinmae based on this *super old video game* and it's going to be very funny

plans:

hl, op4s and blue shift recorded and will do voice over for it as well, probably will turn out better than original idea (adventure out of time)

AoE II "performing 1st time setup" lol yarite only machine I've ever done this steam acct on bitchpls

installing 4/7, 5/7... wow takemoretime will u

I haven't played too much of CS:GO. I was more into 1.6/Source, but I'd play it again for some giggles. Super big fan of the old series regarding Half-Life and Opposing Forces. Blue Shift is in my library, but I'm not sure if I completely finished it as a kid.

i loved 1.6. amazing.

oh man Blue Shift is amazing. Shorter but more puzzle based from what I remember. The ending is extremely combat-challenging/difficult if I remember correctly.

Opposing Force was my favorite. Would also do HL just for speed runs/fun, probably still know every easter egg off the back of my hand haha.