• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Oz day '08

OZ day rocks!!!

Similar to chopsy, my day involved a barby in the park with 30 odd mates, awesome cricket match with plenty of specky catches been taken, FAAAAAAAAAAAR too many beers (I reckon at least 32), and then off to the local bogan bar to drink more drinks and laugh at how tipsy everyone was.

I wore the obligitory blue bonds singlet, stubbies and thongs. I was the quintessential aussie male (but I'm a kiwi...).

I got back to my mates at around midnight (i think), and watched the end of the patriot. Thats when half a dozen gay as text messages were sent to my mates telling them how much I loved them....(spew!).

Good times! I spent all day yesterday recovering in front of the cricket.

I LOVE Australia! :D

*starfalls69* said:
I did a big fat NOTHING. Rearranged furniture in our home...washing...talked to my fish and cat and thats about it. Watched a couple of Heath Ledger flicks on tv. After being sick the last two weeks and taking time off work because of it, i thought it best to rest. I was wanting to go out but my chest and lungs kept getting the better of me :(

Stupid sickness.

Don't worry darl, we did grocery shopping then cleaned the house. Then I read a book in bed all afternoon then Dale fell asleep on the couch at 7.30 and I watched SuperBad on DVD by myself. That was my Australia Day... whoo! :D Hope you feel better soon.

Smoking meth as the sun went down was an awesome idea as it gave me the stamina to go out and play pool for hours. Illegal drugs, Australia says yes.

Thanks for such a great party Butros. Seriously up there as one of the best Australia Days I've had. :)

To explain the photo, everyone was 'processed' into the correctional facility upon arrival by the screws [inhabitants of the house].
There was much drinking, sitting in an awesome kiddy pool [before it turned a disgusting murky grey colour] and air-horn blowing which signified everyone had to skull.
There was even a 'solitary confinement' unit [back shed] for those inmates behaving badly.
Freaking awesome day. Thanks again man.

MoiMugShotAltered.jpg

^ ah, the first butros Australia Day party I've missed. Last year was one of the messiest most awesome house parties I've ever been to, so if it came even close, it would've rocked!

I went to Perth for Australia day and Mooshie put on a party for us, which in typical Mooshie style came complete with an absolute feast. I don't think I've ever left one of Mooshie's parties hungry, it's great! :D We rocked on there for a while before heading into the city and went to club rise (which I've heard so much about) for the first time. It was a happy hardcore night, which is a favorite past-time of mine, so I enjoyed it. The MC rocked AND he was cute. Score ;).

aussie day for me, robo tripping with mates. i think its so unaustralian to keep that stuff behind the counter. anyone else feel a little bit inhibited by our govt?