Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Oz day '08

ButrosButros_Grantos

Bluelighter
Ah, once again my favourite day of the year rolls around. An excuse (as if we need one) to get completely shit faced and act the bogan. As with previous years, what is your australia day consisting of this year, what are you getting up to?

I'm having my annual australia day party which means I buy as many slabs as possible and proceed to drink said slabs with mates until all beer is consumed. Each year gets slightly more wild, it's delicious. Which reminds me, anyone wanting something to do one that is free to come, just send me a msg.

What about everyone else though? Hopefully your day will be as fuck eyed as mine.

Heading up to Rainbow for the first time, can't fucking wait to say the least. Although, no matter what i get up to, it normally ends up with about 10 of us back at mine absolutely ratshit, doing something that we will no doubt regret in the morning, but hey, its all part and parcel with being australian now isn't it.

:D

My friends and I have an Australia Day tradition of renting a house (which eventually turns into more of an asylum than a house) on Magnetic Island for a hottest 100 party. Its been so much fun every year, and always a massive fiend fest. As one of my friends said last year, "it would be unaustralian to not have a meth-induced knife fight by the end of the day".

This year I'm hoping for 100% less Augie March.

No idea whatsoever. Last year I spent it in a very small backwater country pub in Queensland, because that was where we made it to in our rush to drive home from Darwin in 3 days. I had two VBs. The locals were so drunk I couldn't understand a word they said and afterwards we slept in a train shed. It was pretty cool actually.

The year before that. Well... I've told that story...

anyone wanting something to do one that is free to come said:
Careful, you don't want to end up with a 'naughty-Corey' party part 2. JJJ is giving one person the "opportunity" to have him host their Australia Day party, in case you need help trashing your own and your neighbors houses and getting the police helicopter and Dog Squad round.
whyistherumgone2ck5.gif

Luchia said:
Careful, you don't want to end up with a 'naughty-Corey' party part 2. JJJ is giving one person the "opportunity" to have him host their Australia Day party, in case you need help trashing your own and your neighbors houses and getting the police helicopter and Dog Squad round.

http://whitepartykid.ytmnd.com/

I am looking forward to it. Big Day Out recovery party during the early hours. Grab a quick kip and head over to the supreme court for the annual legal fraternity antique luxury car show picnic and a drink with the work crew. Then off to the domain for the triple J hottest 100 countdown.

After number 1 drops i am heading over to Pontoon to watch the darling harbour fire works.

Kiribilli hotel or the oaks until close and then walk home to recovery

Immortal Teknique said:
It is indeed! Are you aware of tomorrow nights plans, or am i the only one who knows about it!?!?!??!

:D

Um... no I don't know... what's going on? :) I feel slightly worried now.

Breaka mentioned something about you possibly attending a social outing tomorrow night, or im delusional and am actually going to the city on my own but think i've been invited by all these cool BL peeps.

Wooo!

Haha, no its cool, I've been fully updated now. Either that or we're having a collective hallucination
hypnotized.gif

I think I shall want to go down the coast and actually do some swimming. Do you think the water will actually be swimmable and warm down Mornington way??

kittymeow said:
I think I shall want to go down the coast and actually do some swimming. Do you think the water will actually be swimmable and warm down Mornington way??

Most certainly. Although im a water baby so i could be slightly biased, but the weather is usually pretty good late January so you probably couldn't swim at a better time of year.

Maybe having a baby? Close to anyway ;)

Nah nothing this year, I really timed my pregnancy poorly, over AFL Grand final, Christmas, New Year and Aus Day. Then again it's hard to hit the right 9 month-period where there's no big parties ;)

Im working that Monday so will have to drink it up the saturday...not to sure yet. BBG probably will head to yours for a bit. Only if you wear your elf outfit though!

"Australia Day", indeed!

Just where do you get these crazy ideas from, eh?