• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Oz day '08

Hey NickyJ! Where is it? My sister used to live at Nelly Bay. I went up there for a holiday once. It was great. Maggie is the drug/booze island of the century! :D
Im thinking probably Picnic bay.

I'm an "ex" waterbaby....comin from WA we used to go to the beach almost every weekend.
QTF. i have a Place south of Perth right on the beach. why the fuck i chose to come to Melbourne in summer i have no idea. i miss the shit out of balancing our esky on a boogie board and getting drunk on the pontoon in the sun ala last Australia day..

This Australia Day will be spent with a bunch of non-Australians celebrating the absolute glory of our host country by getting ridiculously shit faced and screaming "FOREIGNERS GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY .. at each other .. 8) :D

Klue said:
Hey NickyJ! Where is it? My sister used to live at Nelly Bay. I went up there for a holiday once. It was great. Maggie is the drug/booze island of the century! :D
Im thinking probably Picnic bay.

Arcadia! Just past Alma bay :D

ValeTudo said:
QTF. i have a Place south of Perth right on the beach. why the fuck i chose to come to Melbourne in summer i have no idea. i miss the shit out of balancing our esky on a boogie board and getting drunk on the pontoon in the sun ala last Australia day..

This Australia Day will be spent with a bunch of non-Australians celebrating the absolute glory of our host country by getting ridiculously shit faced and screaming "FOREIGNERS GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY .. at each other .. 8) :D

Bwahahahaaa ;)

Yeh I was still down the cold, ass end of WA (Pemberton to be precise)...went to Windy Harbour and swam at a real beach, with real waves. Heh.

There are a couple of bbqs that different people I know are having, one of which I will go to if I'm in the mood and its not too hot. If it is, I will sit in front of my fan which I love dearly and I am trying to find an engagement ring big enough for its pedestal.

^
He sounds like a cool guy. ;)
Let me know about the Bridal registry =D

ilikeacid said:
We'll be making sure everyone in Whistler knows what day it is by drinking lots, playing cricket in the town marketplace and drinking some more! This is going to be one memorable Aus day :) :) ....or maybe not...

Hey i got a couple of Aussie friends in whistler working there......

Fuck all you people in Whistler, fuuuuck!

Childhood dream and every mofo is there. Next year, next year!!!

going away with friends for the weekend. australia day weekend falls on my gfs bday, so am planning on getting up to mischief and celebrating two awesome occasions. <3

happy australia day aus soc! :D

...kytnism...:|

Jetting off to Perth with Raz to visit our dear friend Mooshie! <3

Can't friggin wait! She's putting on a party with a BBQ and beers for us. Woo.

It's going to be so hot when we're there, like 37 each day!! BEACH BEACH BEACH!

Im working Monday :\ Stupid AWA's...and I dont get overtime :! Needless to say I have no plans for Sat or Sunday. Maybe some fake tanning and sun baking

*shrugs*

How boring am i?

About 3.

I plan to drink at a mainly outdoor bar on the lake with a million other drunken fuckheads. It'll be great and so out of character.

Preacha can come and we'll set up a console for him by hijacking a sporting TV. He can insult everyone online whilst dodging real life punches.

Never knew of Oz day before but I'll be more than glad to celebrate with/ for you Lets get Drunk!!

That was epic.

Beer with a double side of greens and some swimming through the day.

Clubbed through the night.

About to go to sleep now. Happy Yesterday.

I did a big fat NOTHING. Rearranged furniture in our home...washing...talked to my fish and cat and thats about it. Watched a couple of Heath Ledger flicks on tv. After being sick the last two weeks and taking time off work because of it, i thought it best to rest. I was wanting to go out but my chest and lungs kept getting the better of me :(

Stupid sickness.

i think i had the best ever australia day of my 23 year existance.

started with a morning surf, was a decent wave, had fun.

came home, showered up, got grog.

started drinking somewhere around 11ish...

quickly visited the local pub and backed a horse that won (comes in handy ay)

made vodka watermelon, bought shit vodka for it, which made it quite crap.

drank a bullion beers

rode a bike with flat tyres a k to pick up my cricket bat and cricket ball.

basically closed one of the side streets of cronulla with 50 people from about 5 different units playing street cricket, was fuckin awesome!

drank more... a lot more, was over the moon that silverchair did not win and MUSE WON the hottest 100!

drank more, the sun went down and the moon came up, the lawn party on the party of cronulla starts...

dancing, drinking, having fun. music stops due to technical difficulties...

go skinny dipping at the beach, while all the families that were at the south cronulla concert are walking past, not a pretty site, but some funny photos.

drank more, danced more, drank more...

i dont know where it ended or how, but i woke up in my bed, and people in my house which was not planned...

BEST AUSTRALIA DAY EVER!!!

Cronulla is a top place to be, people that dont know each other getting together to celebrate, made new friends, told old friends i love them... they rock!

i dont really know what i did yesterday. i have a vague recollection of waking up for some yoghurt, watched "candy" thought it was shit, then woke up with morning around 10. fuckn good sleep though. thank you physeptone and diazepam

i still celebrate by getting fucked up, just not the traditional fashion

What a fucking awesome day! Australia is by far the best day of the year :D

A shit load of mates, a shit load of beer, swimming, cricket and rampant munting. What more could you want? :D

Quote of the day "What is this? A gayathon?" Refering to a few guys (myself included) rubbing sunscreen on each others backs in a less than heterosexual fashion :eek:

Very happy with the hottest 100 this year. Its the 1st time in a long time that I've actually liked the number one song :D

^ oh you are so GHEY! :X

Muse are le suck! Or at least l'overrated.

Anyway, I had a cool Australia day - impromptu bbq with a couple of friends, made a delicious potato salad, drank lots of beer and got really stoned.

And my friends burnt a flag :eek:! Naughty!!!