• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone enhancement advice

Would love to do some actual opium, saw a Spanish dude selling some but from what I heard it can be hard to smoke and shipping it would be risky lol. Yeah I am from the "United States" and ofc I would never take anything that did not come in a blister. I wish morphine had a higher oral BA because I really don't think I could stop if I ever injected.

Yeah man I've only done clonazepam and alprazolam and don't see them as having any "fun". Soma was pretty cool though, would like to try some other barbiturates if I could find them in the future. Lowering my benzo tolerance is a big thing for me rn though so I'm being careful. I hear a couple clandestine chemists may be synthesizing methaqualone or a close relative soon but that's only whispers :cool:.

Glad you had a fun night my friend, thanks for responding!
had around 230mg high quality opium with a couple of cups of coffee for breakfast about 14 hours ago, still smoothly high now, rekindled from dwindling a smidgeon after vaping 0.5g Z-Tree flower over the last hour so, talk about synergy

had around 230mg high quality opium with a couple of cups of coffee for breakfast about 14 hours ago, still smoothly high now, rekindled from dwindling a smidgeon after vaping 0.5g Z-Tree flower over the last hour so, talk about synergy
Nice! I had a great time back home when people were coming back from their expeditions to Spain , collecting opium in the Bayer´s plantations :) I wonder if it s still a thing. If I ll ever have access to the thing again I ld like to smoke it properly though, eating it led to a MASSIVE constipation...

Nice! I had a great time back home when people were coming back from their expeditions to Spain , collecting opium in the Bayer´s plantations :) I wonder if it s still a thing. If I ll ever have access to the thing again I ld like to smoke it properly though, eating it led to a MASSIVE constipation...
yeah, smoking (vaping) it properly is a bit of a fine art and really wasteful in the stages of learning and also doesn't have the legs of oral consumption - I'm definitely an eater. Smoking it gives me nausea and I have to keep topping up. Eating somewhere between 120 and 250mg depending on circumstances is my method.

We do have some very knowledgeable smokers of opium here thoiugh who would be well worth engaging with should you go down that route, @TheUltimateFixx springs to my mind first

Familiar with grapefruit, I'm pretty sure any pure juice not from concentrate works if I recall.
White has a more potent effect than red, but the crucial part is that it is freshly squeezed from the fruit. Pasteurization destroys the active chemical you want, and all store bought juice is pasteurized, even if not from concentrate. It also rapidly degrades, so sitting on a store shelf for several months it loses its potency.

grapefruit juice alters the cytochrome enzymes to turn you into a super metaboliser of codeine it can be dangerous and cause toxic levels of drug
It works a little different with oxy vs codeine.

From the studies I've read, even with maximum inhibition from long term grapefruit use, it doesn't really increase plasma levels of oxycodone at all, it mainly just extends the duration of the high by about 20%. Unlike codeine, in which it actively increases morphine plasma levels.

TOBACCO 🚬. I can stress enough how much nicotine enhances the opiate high. I'm smoking a ciggy as I type this to enhance my 90mg morphine high.
Btw, oxycodone has one(if not) the highest BA orally, just crush the pills/chew em up and swallow. Long-lasting euphoric high.
Enjoy ur lil 🍬

For some reason tobacco always makes me vomit on opioids. Doesn't really matter how much tolerance I have. I've had that reaction my whole life.

But a little vomit never stopped me from enjoying a cig, heh.

yeah, smoking (vaping) it properly is a bit of a fine art and really wasteful in the stages of learning and also doesn't have the legs of oral consumption - I'm definitely an eater. Smoking it gives me nausea and I have to keep topping up. Eating somewhere between 120 and 250mg depending on circumstances is my method.

We do have some very knowledgeable smokers of opium here thoiugh who would be well worth engaging with should you go down that route, @TheUltimateFixx springs to my mind first
Not gonna lie, it did make me horribly sick the first few times. XD

And during a session I'll usually smoke three pipes. That will keep me high for several hours.

White has a more potent effect than red, but the crucial part is that it is freshly squeezed from the fruit. Pasteurization destroys the active chemical you want, and all store bought juice is pasteurized, even if not from concentrate. It also rapidly degrades, so sitting on a store shelf for several months it loses its potency.

It works a little different with oxy vs codeine.

From the studies I've read, even with maximum inhibition from long term grapefruit use, it doesn't really increase plasma levels of oxycodone at all, it mainly just extends the duration of the high by about 20%. Unlike codeine, in which it actively increases morphine plasma levels.
it wouldnt cause elevated levels of oxycodone but greater concentrations of oxymorphone as active metabolite through cyp2d6 though maybe is a lesser amount than with codeine it must still have an effect...in theory ..have never taken oxy so have no first hand knowledge though worked with hydrocodone which has similar metabolisation profile always thought with the major route blocked (cyp3a4) it used the minor route (cyp2d6) to hydromorphone just assuming would be the same with oxy

it wouldnt cause elevated levels of oxycodone but greater concentrations of oxymorphone as active metabolite through cyp2d6 though maybe is a lesser amount than with codeine it must still have an effect...in theory ..have never taken oxy so have no first hand knowledge though worked with hydrocodone which has similar metabolisation profile always thought with the major route blocked (cyp3a4) it used the minor route (cyp2d6) to hydromorphone just assuming would be the same with oxy
I never even considered that, and you are correct. The study I read only tested oxycodone levels not it's minor metabolite.

It seems to be an overall minor effect, though. 60% increase in oxymorphone production wouldn't necessarily translate to a 60% increase in effect. I'm sure only a small fraction of oxymorphone is produced in vivo after taking oxycodone, maybe 5-15% such as the case with codeine.

"Oxymorphone AUC(0-∞) increased by 1.6-fold (p<0.01) after grapefruit juice, but the AUC(m)/AUC(p) remained unchanged. Pharmacodynamic changes were modest and only self-reported performance significantly impaired after grapefruit juice. Analgesic effects were not influenced. Grapefruit juice inhibited the CYP3A4-mediated first-pass metabolism of oxycodone, decreased the formation of noroxycodone and noroxymorphone and increased that of oxymorphone. We conclude that dietary consumption of grapefruit products may increase the concentrations and effects of oxycodone in clinical use."

I've heard that two ingredients commonly put in OTC cough syrup can potentiate opioids. The first is guaifenesin, an expectorant. The second is dextromethorphan, a cough suppressant. That second one used to be considered a synthetic opioid, but no longer is. It is still considered to be somewhat similar to codeine.

I recently started taking cough syrup with both those ingredients along with my hydrocodone. So far I haven't been able to tell if it really reinforces the opioid.