• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone enhancement advice

For sure. I know too well how tempting that combo can be and also how dangerous and life changing/ending. We’re all here to try to make better choices, to get helpful info, and to kind of have a community where we care about the deaths of each other. Knowing you’re still here gives me a lot of joy. I’m stoked to wake up to this message from you. Cheers

Nice! I had a great time back home when people were coming back from their expeditions to Spain , collecting opium in the Bayer´s plantations :) I wonder if it s still a thing. If I ll ever have access to the thing again I ld like to smoke it properly though, eating it led to a MASSIVE constipation...
Yeah I live in Spain and people go to poppy fields and have big amounts of good opium. Ive been there 2 times 20 years ago and had 100gr of opium. Thats how started my opium adiction. When I finished the opium I began with H.

Well, If you really want to get higher take Oxycodone with a stimulant. Such as Cocaine, Meth or some other euphoriating stimulant. It's called a "Speed Ball".